Morning Messages: Solar Energy Packets

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 17, 2013

      Morning Messages email

      The 'team's' new transmission, it is valuable and always free.

          This newsletter also provides the opportunity to announce
      special offers and up coming events to those
      who are interested.
      Monthly Phone + web Simulcast
      Free Hour with the 'team'
       Ask your personal question
        July 29, 2013
      (Rare celestial event this day)

      Check out the information about the upcoming film of
           Tom Kenyon's life and incredible work in the world.
      Only in this newsletter can you purchase
      The Morning Messages book set special
      WOW! How are you experiencing these intense
      energy down-loads, solar flares and celestial gifts?

       Schedule an appointment with the 'team'. They will offer clarity and
      support as you move into the new phase of your life.

      Mention Code Gratitude for your $88 channeled transmission.
      One hour session with audio ...Value $111.00

      Greetings to my beloved Morning Message familyJuly 17 ,2013

      My Personal Message___________
      Thank goodness the cool coastal fog has returned causing a shift from the extreme hot temperatures. This has been one of the hottest months I can remember, seems California is breaking all kinds of heat records. Our planet is experiencing extreme climate conditions, announced on the news nightly. Everyone is being affected by this experience.

      I have been welcoming all kinds of changes in my life and with my home. Long held project have been put into motion, new fences, roof repairs, garden upgrades. Each project brings a shift of my reality. No one really like change, we are such creatures of habit. I was gone for four days and upon returning discovered the lush green landscape across the street had all been removed. It was a shock after 35 years of not seeing this old cemetery, now everything was visible. Seems changes are occurring for everyone.

      July 29th we will be experiencing an extremely rare celestial gift, considered one of the most positive aspects there is. When nine planets gather in two triangles creating a six pointed star formation being called the Cosmic Diamond or Diamond Heart, it has also known as a Grand Sextile or Star of David.

      Since 1990, there have been 13 Star of David configurations. This one is the 'last one' leading up to the Tetrad of 2014-2015. There will not be another such configuration of either a Tetrad or Star of David alignment for another 100 years.

      Many believe that the geometry of the Star of David or Cosmic Diamond at certain celestial dimensional levels can be used as a trans-dimensional 'Key' to open 'gates' or celestial portals, doors to the Spirit Realm, heralding a new era of spiritual and material accountability for us all on an individual and a soul group level. It is also a portal for the Great Feminine as the planets align in water and earth signs. Join me on the 29th for Guidance and Gratitude on the WIN program.

      I don't know about you but for me the days are going by so quickly. I promise myself a list of to do's and before I know it the day is coming to a close. I have been offering more and more appointments for personal readings with the 'team', seems many are feeling these changes in their lives as well.
      Remember when you call to book your private appointment with the 'team' please mention code gratitude for the $88.00 financial exchange. This price honored for your gift to a loved one or friend.

      I love you and am so grateful for your support. You are such a precious community to me. You truly enriched my life beyond measure.  I am honored to serve you. I am deeply grateful for the Bluesky donations. May you be blessed a thousand fold. I acknowledge your magnificence as together we anchor a new reality. Blessings of grace and joy, Peggy
      _________ Message from the 'team'_________
      Solar Energy Packets
      Peggy Black and the 'team'

      We are here, offering our support and insights as you ride the frequencies of great change. These great changes are affecting each of you differently. Be aware and be gentle with yourself when you are overcome with strong feelings of depression, panic or even a sense of being out of control of what is happening to you and your world.

      Remember that you are here as a magnificent multidimensional being of light and of change. You are the one anchoring the intense frequency of change that is taking place. The frequencies that are being offered by the galactic ones are causing the shift in your emotions, your body and the events unfolding. We realize that knowing this and being aware that this is occurring does not always make dealing with it or adapting to it easier.

      Moving from the dense 3D world into a higher vibrational frequency there are times when resistance to this change can cause much discomfort. So we continue to invite you to use all your conscious tools which can assist you in adapting with more ease and grace.

      Even though you are focused on your physical body, you are truly an energy body. It is this energy body that is responding to the many different galactic frequencies being offered. These charged particles of galactic cosmic rays, solar flares, gamma ray bursts are affecting the earth's magnetic field as well as your own magnetic field.

      Imagine if these charged particles and cosmic rays affect your communication satellites, they certainly affect your energy field. Animals and humans have a magnetic field surrounding them and charged particles from the Sun and your Milky Way can and do cause confusion. A disturbance in your own magnetic field can trigger your emotions and changes in your physical body as well as a sense of being out of balance in some way.

      Let us say that your biohardware is affected by any change in the electromagnetic fields of your planet. Your planet's geomagnetic field is affected by the galactic frequencies and the charged particles of the high-energy solar packets that are being offered.

      The electromagnetic fields affect your biorhythms, your body clock, the brain waves and especially the pineal gland. The heart's electric circuit and rhythms are also stimulated by changes in the earth's magnetic field. Remember that your heart and brain vibrate with the same frequency as your earth.

      There is always a connection, a weaving so to speak, between you and your energy field, the earth with its magnetic field of protection and what is being offered by the galactic fields.

      Therefore the offering being generated by the phenomenal charged particles moving through your energy field is truly activating and increasing the frequencies and light within your very cells and all aspects of who you are. You are being recalibrated.

      We understand that your focus in this reality is mainly on the physical aspect. Yet we are inviting you to expand your awareness to remember and include that you are a being of fluctuations of energy and vibrations. Your cells and your DNA are influenced by what is always being offered into the larger geomagnetic and electrical fields surrounding you and your physical body.
      Humanity is in a tremendous, accelerated place of evolution. It is these galactic energy packets that are triggering this evolution. These energy packets affect all behavior, the heart's electrical circuit and brain's electrical circuit.

      Your brain translates the energy surrounding you at all times, it translates the morphogenic field. Your brain filters out much of this input; your brain is a receiver of all data, and energy gifts, yet it filters out any information that does not fit your beliefs or programs. Your brain operates in different frequencies and brain waves at all times. Your brain is really the tool that connects to the other dimensions, and the aspect that you call your mind extends beyond the brain to the invisible fields.

      Remember all possibilities are open, break through your habitual ways of thinking, expand your worldview as well your galactic view.

      Quantum physics shows that all things are connected. Begin to ask yourself where is your consciousness? How do your beliefs and programs limit your consciousness?

      Begin to recognize that your heart is the seat of consciousness in partnership with the brain/mind. When your heart is offering a coherent frequency and is connected to your brain's processing of information, you expand into your personal multidimensional awareness.

      This is evolution! This is what the galactic energy packets are triggering within your physical and energetic bodies. There are crystalline formations within your physical body that are being activated as resonators.

      You are experiencing a restart or reboot so to speak, which is stimulating and activating your paranormal gifts as a multidimensional being. Begin to notice that there is a shift taking place with your sensitivity, your inner knowing, even your telepathic connection to others.

      Be gentle with yourself and kind to others who are undergoing this transformation from a physical being to a galactic being.  You can consciously begin to anchor what is being offered in the form of these intense solar energy packets.

      Take extra care of your physical form. Remember to rest and allow the download of energy to be integrated into your systems and circuits. Stay hydrated and well nourished.
      Spend time in nature, walking barefoot, allowing your feet to connect to your Earth. You can even allow yourself to lie upon the ground and begin to sense the energy connection you have with your planet.

      Find others who desire to expand and together practice sending your thoughts or images or colors to each other at an agreed upon time. Welcome your sensitivity, your empathic feeling nature, and watch your intake of sugar which has a tendency to shut this ability down. Practice good energy hygiene, always being fully embodied, anchored to this planet and connected to your divine source and guidance. Practice sending energy back to where it belongs blessed and transformed, call your energy back blessed and transformed and integrate it with grace and ease.

      Use your tools to shift dense frequencies and dense emotions. You are an alchemist; remember you are here to transform misqualified energy. As you practice these suggestions you will feel more comfortable using all your extra sensory gifts. You will expand into the beautiful and powerful chalice of transformation and enlightenment that you came to this dense dimension to transform and anchor.

      The starry brethren and the galactic family of consciousness and love are supporting you in all that you experience. You are the receptors and the anchors of all that is being gifted to your planet to assist and support the awesome evolution taking place. We are honored to assist you and available upon your invitation. We acknowledge you for who you are as true beings of light. the 'team'

      ©2013 Peggy Black All Right Reserved. You may  share this message and distribute as long as nothing is changed, you credit the author and include this copyright notice and web address.  www.morningmessages.com FREE 88 messages available

      _____________ Tom Kenyon _____________
      Song of the New Earth.
      Tom Kenyon, with an almost four-octave voice, is one of the most respected sound healers in the world today. He is a master, who shares his wisdom, insights, knowledge and incredible sound portals which offer powerful tools for personal awakening. This film shares his work about the mysteries of sound that have the power to transform, it will blend science with spirit to inspire breakthroughs in consciousness and it needs to be available to the world.
      This film will immerse audiences in Tom Kenyon's healing and transformational soundscapes that blend esoteric spiritual traditions from around the world. It will weave revealing personal interviews with exclusive footage of Tom's sacred sound tonings filmed in beautiful international locations.
      Here is the link to the Tom Kenyon film website
      I have personally known Tom Kenyon since the nineties; he is an extremely talented, complex, and mystical individual with a mischievous sense of humor. He is a friend, mentor and sage. I am honored to be a supporter of this film about him and his work.
      ____________Tele-webcast Information____________
      Like the new WIN facebook page http://www.facebook.com/WisdomIntuitionNetwork

      Monthly Phone + web Simulcast
      Free Hour with the 'team'
      Ask your personal question
      July 29, 2013
      (Rare Celestial event this day)

      Title: Peggy Black WIN July
      Time: Monday, July 29th at 10:00am Pacific
      Listening method: Phone + Web Simulcast
      To attend, visit:

      Phone Number:
      (206) 402-0100
      Pin Code: 753491#
      Tele-webcast with Cyndi
      All information is on the website www.morningmessages.com on the telecast link.

      JOIN the FREE "Wisdom Wednesdays" Always the first Wednesday of the month
      with me, Cyndi Silva and the "We Are Here" team
      Date & Time:   August 7, 2013
      12:00 noon Pacific, 2:00 Central, 3:00 pm Eastern,                                                             FORMAT: Webinar (Attend via Internet or Phone)
      To attend, visit:
      Phone Number: (206) 402-0100

      The link to all free archived programs http://www.metaphysicalwisdom.com
      _____  Special Two Book Set   $25.00 _____

      Only in this newsletter are they books offered as a set for $25.00 plus s&h

      Morning Messages  "We Are Here" Transmissions &
      Morning Messages
      "We live in a neutral field of energy that we sculpt with our words and beliefs. This neutral energy is waiting for your command." Peggy Black

      will support you to:

      *Claim your power as a Multidimensional being.
      *Receive clearer guidance from your own celestial team.
      *Transform all that is before you.
      *Expect more miracles

      "My books are dog-eared from so much daily use!" -Susan
      "These books are beautiful. What a gorgeous gift." -Ronney"
      "So powerful! I love them. I have post-it tabs all over them."-Marie
      "The messages are on target, clear, concise and energizing. Good Stuff!" -John

      ORDER YOUR SET TODAY for $25.00
      These books may always be purchased separate.

      Include your name, address, phone and e-mail.
      PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online

      It is only through this newsletter that you can take advantage of this offer.
      This is not available on the website.

      __________ Join me and the 'team' on Facebook _________

           Please join and invite your friends and together we will connect and support one another.   www.facebook.com/morningmessages
       ___________Personal Channeled Transmission____________
      Make your appointment NOW for your personal reading/transmission.
      The 'team' continues to request that this offer be extended.
      Must mention: CODE GRATITUDE SPECIAL
      $88.00 for one hour session

      Phone my appointment line 831-335-3145 between 9:00-6:00 Pacific Time. You can also e-mail your phone number and time zone to: apersonalmessage@...

      Give me a call. I would love to share the "team" with you.
      They are clear, loving, humorous and expansive. You will feel their energy.

      Good Morning Peggy, in the past 15 plus years I have more healing, activations, transmission, attunements, mastery sessions, clearing regressions, etc. than you can imagine. This session with you and the Team has definitely been among the most powerful. Thank you very much. Blessings, Cathy

      What a generous outpouring of concern and compassion. My soul guided me so precisely to you/team to release a long held trauma, currently feeling quiet and secure. Blessings Carolyn

      The team is amazing. I feel like we moved mountains. Thank you, Vicki in Kazakhstan

      The 'team' helped in shifting the energy of experiences that have haunted me since childhood.

      The reading was powerful, authentic and especially solution oriented. Thanks, Donald

      Channeled transmission of guidance for an hour for $111.00. Audio file of transmission sent free.  A CD of the transmission is an additional $10.00 for shipping and handling.
      To all those beloved supporters who continue to surprise me with their generous financial gifts thank you so very much.  May your gifts multiply a thousand fold  with grace and ease.
      Donations are appreciated to help fund the technology this website and services required to make these messages available on a global scale so that people everywhere might benefit.

      Thank each of you for your kind donations. You have been so very generous.  Thank you for your support. Click to Donate
      I hold you in my prayers and send you my deep love and gratitude for our connection. You have truly enriched my life. Thank you each personally for your support and love.
      Blessings beyond measure, Peggy
      Transducer, Scribe and Witness
      Morning Messages P. O. Box 199 Felton, CA 95018