Ascension Notes from Soulstice Rising: Sirian Universal Merkabah, Consciousness & Heaven on Earth

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 16, 2013

      Here are the latest Ascension Notes; just click on the link to read in its entirety.

      Sirian Universal Merkabah, Consciousness & Heaven on Earth

      Beginning on July 17 and culminating on July 29, we are entering a phase/expansion; a portal/gateway where we align with the Universal Merkabah that empowers our own Merkabah, manifesting in personal and global Heaven on Earth. (Of course, this isn’t the end of ongoing, powerful energies that take us higher and higher and higher into our ongoing and infinite Ascension.) We’ve been working diligently toward this through expanding our consciousness in order to raise our vibration and now potentially (depending on where each person is in their Ascension), we may manifest our highest dreams in physical form. This alignment helps us take practical steps in creating and manifesting our Soul’s aspirations. Have you done your work; are you ready? Do you feel on a deep, cellular level the truth of this? If so, in the next few days especially, as this alignment begins, bring into conscious intention what it is you want to bring into form. Focus especially not on the details, but on the essence you want to experience (Love, Peace, Abundance, Joy, Fulfillment, etc.)

      Wishing you Love on your Ascension Path,

      Kara

      This email is sent in compliance with federal email standards. Soulstice Rising will never share or sell your email address to another vendor and never participate in spam.

      Copyright © Soulstice Rising. All rights reserved!