[ANGEL] 25 Cancer, The Angels of First Light

  • Cynthia Schlosser
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 16, 2013

      Flowering of Life by Cynthia Rose Young

      25 degrees Cancer

      The Angels of First Light

      Also known as

      The Angels of

       ‘Aragor

      Beloved,

      The highest and purest spiritual leaders clothe themselves in a
      mantle of divine power.

      This mantle is woven upon the warp and the woof of deepest oneness with Divine Emanation, flowing with divine virtues.

       As you call forth help from Divine Being to bring heavenly virtues into the world , beginning within your own beingness, will, feelings, and sensations, we, along with the Angels of ‘Akahimo’, help you create a descent of superior power from the ‘ first light’ into the Akasha.

      This affects all creation.

      []

      We assist those who are ready to ascend to highest consciousness of Divine Light, to experience the highest enlightenment imaginable.

      We connect emanations of ‘the first light’  into the plane of Akasha.

       Akasha is the deep Delta brainwave experience of pure being and unity with Divine Being and all creation.

      By connecting the light of your own spirit and soul with the plane of Akasha, the mantle of divine power is created.

      Stand firmly rooted in pure original beingness.

      As you stand in your own physical, emotional, mental and spiritual incarnation in time and space, visualize and FEEL divine light descending and filling all.

      Experience a pentacostal outpouring of brilliance from above filling you.

      This descending light is a MANTLE OF DIVINE POWER.

      Meditate on the ‘first light’ at the center of your being and experience yourself at one with omnipresent Divine Being in its highest and purest expression,
       so that a mantle of divine power shines forth from you.

       Divine Grace is based on profound love for all.

      True Divine Blessing is based on the understanding that when one is harmed, all are harmed and that when one is helped all are helped, because unity is truth and we are all one in Divine Being.

      “What you do to the least of these you do unto me.”

      “All that I do, ye shall do and more.”

      We respond to desire for unity with Divine Consciousness.

       We help you obtain the highest enlightenment.

      We rejoice with your beingness, will, visualization, feelings and sensations of the outpouring of light and divine virtues that shine

      from the First Light of Divine Providence at the beginning of Cause.

      merkaba

       We can profoundly help you with this through meditating on the divine virtues of the letters of our name.

      ‘A-R-A-G-O-R’

      A and umlaut A, ae…We work with reprogramming the human mind with the divine mind. We help with release of all imperfection for transformation.

      *

      R…We elicit deep humility, great gratitude, and a calling to impeccable service.

      *

      A and umlaut A, ae…We tap the highest purity, wisdom and illumination of the divine mind. We cause changes in material reality and control negative beings.

      *

      G…We are attuned to peace in the spirit, and confer true divine blessing, high states of enlightenment, happiness, satisfaction and grace.

      *

      Umlaut O, eu, andO…We open cognition through Love Divine, and transmute into indwelling divine perfection. We inspire an appreciation and recognition of divine law, an absolute sense of justice, and of right and wrong.

      *

      R…We awaken mental acuity in the seeker, ingenuity, the ability to grasp high abstract and enlightened new information very quickly and easily,  and flawless mental functioning.’

      Assume your rightful place as the caretakers of creation, claim dominion through a combination of your energies and ours.

      Know that we answer your call when you take command of the kingdom in the name of Divine Wisdom, Will and Love.

      We help you manifest the original purity of all ideas in Divine Mind with grace, true divine legality and love.

      *

      MIRACLES

       Footnotes:

      Information of the heavenly hosts of the zone girdling the earth is referenced from THE PRACTICE OF MAGICAL EVOCATION, ISBN 3-921338-02-6, and Information of the divine virtues and the letters are referenced from THE
      KEY
      TO THE TRUE QUABALLAH, ISBN 3-921338-12-4]. Publisher is Dieter Rüggeberg, Wuppertal/W. Germany. These books have very important information for these studies.

      ***

      Buddha
Face Fr

      The angel messages are indexed there.

      ***********

      ******************

      copyright: Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser

      Stationery by Polly Menendez

      Feel free to share these messages.

      We are using the Fair Use clause on these images. If you see your art in here and would like credit, or to have it removed, please let us know -- we will happily put your name and a website link under the image or take it out if desired. Thanks!]

      The first three volumes are field notes taken on a scientific expedition to Nepal in the late 1800's.

      Ebook and audio format.

      Home site:

      www.spiritussanctus.com

      For emotional healing help, there are now two free one hour and approx. 20 minute DVDs, done in 3D,  that explain how to use the trauma healing form. You may download or view  these, including the emotional trauma healing form, on our website www.spiritussanctus.com  . [There are also other free emotional healing handouts there you can download and print to help you understand emotional trauma healing.]  The trauma healing form is used to facilitate  healing a current or past emotional trauma permanently in one session. This was developed and used successfully at the PTSD clinic at the VA Medical Center in Tuskegee Alabama during the   nineties when Dr. Michael Schlosser ran the clinic. It contains 23 steps that a traumatized person is led through in approximately one to three hours to permanently heal a traumatic incident with no recurring flashbacks or nightmares.
      How to download free angel music on website www.spiritussanctus.com

      THe
Golden Hippie Years ( i miss them )

      On the homepage of website, www.spiritussanctus.com, click on the button at the top menu called SHARE MY WORK.
       A window will drop down.
       Click on Downloads.

      A page will open where there are LOTS of downloads to choose from.
      That should do it.
      [I apologize that this website is so confusing about this.]

      Thanks for sharing this music.

      www.sacredpaintings.com

      or watch a 4 minute video in 3D of the paintings at:

      Also you can just type in Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser at www.youtube.com and you'll find it too.

      Conference call Wednesday nights at 1-218-936-4141  pin 200100#
      8:30 PM EST....group prayers and sharing until 9:30 ...then Cynthia's talk until midnight
      Please feel free to share these with others.

      THE LAW OF ONE

      We are all one.

      When one is harmed, all are harmed.

      When one is helped, all are healed.

       one with all;

      I ask that ONLY THAT WHICH IS THE HIGHEST GOOD OF
      ALL CONCERNED happen here and now, and through all time and space.

      I give thanks that this is done.

      SO BE IT!

      *
      *    *
      *       *
      *
      *     *
       *

      []

    • Cynthia Schlosser
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 16, 2014

[...]

       We inspire an appreciation and recognition of divine law, an absolute sense of justice and harmony, and of right and wrong.

      R…We awaken mental acuity in the seeker, ingenuity, the ability to grasp high abstract and enlightened new information very quickly and easily,  and flawless mental functioning.

      Assume your rightful place as the caretakers of creation, claim dominion through a combination of your energies and ours.

      Know that we answer your call when you take command of the kingdom in the name of Divine Wisdom, Will and Love.

      We help you manifest the original purity of all ideas in Divine Mind with grace, true divine legality and love.

       As you call forth help from Divine Being to bring heavenly virtues into the world , beginning within your own beingness, will, emotions, and sensations, we, along with the Angels of Akahimo, help you create a descent of superior power from the ‘ first light’ into the Akasha.

      This affects all creation.

      []

[...]

      * Names, phrases, or sections in the angel messages are quoted or paraphrased from the books of Franz Bardon.

[...]

      Note:The messages that were sent out originally are being rewritten daily with important information. It’s good to update the original messages in your archives.