Divine Guidance/Path of the Soul Card: Empowerment ~ Footprints

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 16, 2013
      A gentle opening of our power center, as Empowerment speaks on, is a powerful opening. One that is not forced nor rushed but one that comes in conjunction together with guidance, patience, encouragement and, at the root of all of these, love. Within the slightest doubt that is what is called for this in this day and age. Those who are not forcing their will or message upon others. Rather those who message is apart of their Truth, based in love, respect and compassion. These are the true leaders who lead by the example of their lives, by giving themselves permission to open to that gentle, powerful, deep, divine Presence within them and around them that our Earth is apart of. True beacons that do create bridges where none may seem possible to be built, who are open to Listen as well to Speak and live an Authentic Genuine Life.

      That is apart of our plan on being here on this world in this life. To assist one another, to grow with one another, and to love one another. These are the footprints of the soul that never fade and leave their message for this generation and those to come. That which is our potential is not longer at the "edge" of being a possibility. Rather it is not ready and beginning to manifest around us as we open and experience this manifestation within us.

      May today, and every day and moment that follows, be one that we share together in Love. For this is our foundation of the door that Opens inside that instills and revives confidence, compassion, courage, hope, healing, joy and more. *:x
lovestruck

      Random image

      Random image