Shanta Gabriel: Lion's Gate Initiation - The next level of Spiritual Awakening

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 16, 2013

      Lion's Gate Initiation - The next level of Spiritual Awakening
      Messages from Archangel Gabriel
      Is this email not displaying correctly?
      View it in your browser.
      The Gabriel Messages

      A New Partnership for Life

      The Lion's Gateway Initiation - July 26 through August 12

      Dear Ones,

      We have called this time New Life Awakening – your spiritual journey through human birth into Homo Luminus – becoming an awakened being of Light in the fullness of your human form. You are in the process of incorporating your Divinity and your human-ness as a co-creator in the evolution of consciousness on the Earth.

      As with all spiritual journeys, there are initiations, portals through which the devotee must pass in order to incorporate the next level of spiritual awakening. And so it is now as you approach the Lion’s Gateway from July 26 through August 12 – a two-week portal with extreme waves of Light that will activate the coding within your DNA to the next level. This will assist your integration of the 5D imprint that is a part of your Soul’s Destiny, if you are the one reading this work.

      When we look at the Earth we see the sparks and flares igniting as the awakening codes are firing within each open heart on the planet. By the12th of August there will be a fireworks display the likes of which we have never seen. The Heavens are celebrating you and honoring your commitment to assist in this planetary awakening.

      The Gyroscope within Your Being

      To integrate and ground these new light codes, you will need to strengthen the Gyroscope in the heart of your being so you can stay in True Balance. You do this with your preparation and intention, as well as with the assistance of the Masters and Archangels working with you. As you let these Waves of Light clear the last vestiges of old energy from your mental/emotional fields, you will awaken higher frequencies in your physical body while anchoring the power of Light on the earth. Consider the fact that you do this work not only for your own spiritual evolution, but for that of all humanity, even though they may be currently unaware of this opportunity.

      As you hold and anchor the new frequencies on the great interconnecting Web of Life, you become a magnetic Beacon of Light. You are attracting your soul community who resonate with the vibration of your being. As you come into contact with these people, you have never felt so at home, and these new frequencies will also have that familiar quality of Home as well. It will nourish you at a whole new level. There are many hundreds of thousands of souls walking with you through the Lion’s Gateway from July 26 – August 12.

      The collective consciousness will take a quantum leap into Love as the pure feminine energy expands throughout the world.

      A Gift for You: A New Partnership for Your Life

      When these codes are fired within your being, a true Spiritual Activist will commit to a designated interval in life that allows the integration of the new frequencies. In ancient times, devotees were required to create an "anusthan" – a special time where they did a specific spiritual practice, through the beginnings and endings of an initiation period to integrate the new teachings. Living in the world has now become a vast spiritual ashram in which your life reflects the ceremonies of initiation. As with ashram life, you are never alone in this process.

      Your Soul Community is with you in ever-strengthening numbers, offering boundless support on every level. The Archangels are orchestrating this awakening, and your Angelic teachers and Masters are available to you in a real and personal way as never before. And now there is a new partnership being offered – the nurturing presence of Nature is opening to you in a way you have never experienced.

      This Gift from Nature is being offered as a reward for your willingness and intrepid spiritual warriorship. This Gift is from the Universal Presence of Nature – the forces who constitute the Earth’s evolution, this great Presence is offering to be your Partner in Life. With the assistance of the elemental forces of Nature, you will be able to walk through the fires of your initiation with Gracious Assistance. The Realms of Awakening Light and the Presence of Nature offer you a powerful Nurturing and Grounding Force to ease the process of this powerful Initiation into Awakening Life.

      There are many levels that can be utilized simply and gracefully. Here are a few suggestions:

      1. Spend as much time as you can with trees, flowers, gardens, flowing waters and let Nature soothe and nourish your delicate nervous system that has been so over-stimulated by the forces of Awakening Light.

      2. Keep live plants and flowers in the place where you live so you can continue to receive from the over-lighting Angels within each plant.

      3. Hold the Sacredness of the Earth in your heart and mind. Speak and more importantly, listen to what Nature is offering to you at this time. You are being gifted from the most gracious, nurturing arms of the Mother of all Life. She is offering to hold you and nourish you through your awakening. You are being gifted a sense of Safety in your heart that will assist you in your Earth life.

      4. Consider the use of Essences of Flowers, Gem Elixirs and energetic Essences of Light that can bring you into harmony with the essence of Nature. If appropriate, use Aroma Therapy and other supportive natural systems of healing, balance and stability. If you have used them in the past, you will find they have taken on a new frequency of Awakening Light.

      5. Most of all, keep Hope, Faith and Trust alive as you walk thorough yet another initiation portal into new life awakening in the 5th Dimensional Realms where you now live. You are so loved and cared for in this process. As Beacons on the Web of Life, you are the ones who are bringing the awakening Light into manifest consciousness, and it is Good.

      Stand in the truth of your Heart. Let Beauty, Harmony and Love permeate to the very cellular structure of your being and step boldly through the Lion’s Gateway into the new patterns of Awakened Life that await you. And so it is.

      Archangel Gabriel
      From Shanta Gabriel
      July 15, 2013

      Living in Radiance II – 3 Month Program (August, September, October)

      To truly live in Radiance during these changing times and live life in Balance as a Gyroscope, the Archangels are calling us to a new 3-month Program that will bridge Heaven and Earth using the inspiration from the Angelic Dimensions and the nurturing presence of Nature.

      This 3-month program will include:
      • Monthly Teleconference
      • Monthly Guided Meditation mp3
      • Monthly Flower Essences
      • Personal Fluorite Octahedron to anchor the energy of our shared Vision and be your Antennae for Truth
      • New Energetic Focal Point that is supported by the Angelic Dimensions and the Universal Presence of Nature to help us create a new flexible, strong and balanced Foundation for New Life on Earth.
      I am very excited with the energy of this work that we will be doing together. We have created in the past programs a powerful vortex of energy that permeated into the world a vast resonance of Well-Being, Beauty and Love. We are continuing this process with the added dimensions holding the Universal Presence of Nature in a real and tangible form through the Flower Essences and Sacred Geometry. Registration is open through July 31.

      "Shanta, I just wanted to share how much your teleclass has helped in these changing times. My husband's job is in flux and uncertainty and yet we feel a sense of peace and an openness. The concepts of the divine matrix as an open container and changes bringing benevolent outcomes is really helping. I am looking at the change as an opening for new potentials. My husband needs something new and needs to bring clarity into his life anyway. I'm looking at how I can incorporate my soul purpose into life as well. Expanded perspective is really key now."

      "Dearest Shanta, I wanted to take a moment and express my deep gratitude to you for holding the space for me these past months during our most recent class. The word that comes to mind is 'magical'. A beautiful sacred space has opened up in my heart."

      Learn more and register here

      "Next Step" Readings

      We have cleared our emotional energy fields and we have made our intentions, and here we are: facing the Great Unknown.

      This is a powerful time of great relevance. Because we are not able to have a sense of our forward direction, it is very important to consider only the Next Step. Each step we take leads to the next and forward movement takes place very organically.

      When needing to see more clearly what your next step is, a reading to invite the Archangels to work more actively in your life is very valuable. In these readings you will have more information from a physical, emotional and mental level what is occurring and how best to create the Benevolent Outcomes you most want to receive. Prepare for good surprises!

      Next Step readings with Shanta are $111 through the end of July. Purchase here.

      About Shanta

      Shanta Gabriel is a teacher, spiritual evolutionary and the author of The Gabriel Messages.

      For more information about her classes, private sessions and products, visit her site at

      Enjoy a Next Step session with Shanta. Available for $111 through July 31.
      Copyright © 2013 Angelic Dimensions, All rights reserved.

      Our mailing address is:
      Angelic Dimensions
      PO Box 730
      Mt. Shasta, CA 96067