[ANGEL] 24 Cancer, The Angels of Advanced Emanations

  • Cynthia Schlosser
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 15, 2013

      merkaba

      24 degrees Cancer

      The Angels of Advanced Emanations

      Also known as

      The Angels of

       ‘Akahimo’

      Beloved,

      Using The Power of the Word, we teach directing and orchestrating emanations of Divine virtues, qualities, and powers to Earth with Omnipotent Faith.

      We  help the Children of Divine Being radiate virtues in the Akasha principle of deep Delta brainwave Omnipresence.

      We initiate greater mastery to out picture Omnipotent Will of Divine Providence for Heaven to manifest on Earth.

       The Akasha principle is the principal of consciousness-penetrating-all, it is a state of experiencing pure divine being and Omnipresence and unity with Divine Being and all creation.

       On this level of emanations, of virtues penetrating all, we help each person understand the original purity of all ideas in Divine Mind to determine which virtues to emanate at any time.

      Whatever Divine virtues are needed in any situation, we help a child of God control the degree of emanation of these qualities.

      We teach how to know which virtues are necessary to bring about the highest good of all concerned for any purpose.

      Virtues are the original purity of the divine qualities and powers within you.

      Awareness of them is that for which you long, and it is this divine nostalgia which causes your heart to seek our teachings so that Earth may reflect Heaven as you trod upon her.

      We come when your heart desires us.

      MIRACLES

      Become one with the divine virtues of our name through meditation. Then it is possible to perform all of these actions with ease.

      ‘A-K-A-H-I-M-O’

      A and umlaut A, ae…Enlightenment of the divine mind, the transformation of imperfections,
      *
      K…combined with the power to work miracles
      *
      A and umlaut A, ae… manifest in terms of mystical powers like clairvoyance, the ability to levitate, and insighst into the working of divine mind, the cause behind the cause.
      *
      H…We control the rhythm of expression of the emanations of the divine virtues through The Power of The Word
      *
      I…and selectively evoke remembrance and consciousness of them as appropriate.
      *
      M…We understand the process of ebb and flow, which is life’s rhythm
      *
      umlaut O, eu, and O…and we awaken the ability to transmute through cognition brought about by Love Divine.  We evoke happy and successful scenarios of manifesting the perfection of divine emanations of virtues.’

       MIRACLES

       Family of Light

      Footnotes:

      Information of the heavenly hosts of the zone girdling the earth is referenced from THE PRACTICE OF MAGICAL EVOCATION, ISBN 3-921338-02-6, and Information of the divine virtues and the letters are referenced from THE KEY TO THE TRUE QUABALLAH, ISBN 3-921338-12-4]. Publisher is Dieter Rüggeberg, Wuppertal/W. Germany. These books have very important information for these studies.

      ***

      1-800-204-2473

      merkaba vehicle

      The angel messages are indexed there.

      ******************

      copyright: Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser

      Stationery by Polly Menendez

      Feel free to share these messages.

      We are using the Fair Use clause on these images. If you see your art in here and would like credit, or to have it removed, please let us know -- we will happily put your name and a website link under the image or take it out if desired. Thanks!]

      The first three volumes are field notes taken on a scientific expedition to Nepal in the late 1800's.

      Ebook and audio format.

      Note: The messages that were sent o

      (Message over 64 KB, truncated)

    • Cynthia Schlosser
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 15, 2014

      merkaba

      24 degrees Cancer

      TheAngels of Advanced Emanations

      Also known as

      The Angels of

        Akahimo

      Beloved,

      UsingThe Power of the Word, we teach directing and orchestrating emanations of Divine virtues, qualities, and powers to Earth with OmnipotentFaith.

      A-K-A-H-I-M-O

      A and umlaut A, ae…Enlightenmentof the divine mind, the transformation of imperfections,

      K…combined with the power to work miracles

      A and umlaut A, ae… manifest in terms of mystical powers like clairvoyance, the ability to levitate, and insights into the working of divine mind, the cause behind the cause.

      H…We control the rhythm of expression of the emanations of the divine virtues through The Power of The Word, which is aligning will, visualization, thought, emotions, and sensations,

      I…and selectively evoke remembrance and consciousness of them as appropriate.

      M…We understand the process of ebb and flow, which is life’s rhythm

      umlaut O, eu, and O…and we awaken the ability to transmute through cognition brought about by Love Divine.

      We evoke happy and successful scenarios of manifesting the perfection of divine emanations of virtues.’

      We  help the Children of Divine Being radiate virtues in the Akasha principle of omnipresence, the deep Delta brainwave of pure being.

      We initiate greater mastery to out picture Omnipotent Will of Divine Providence for Heaven to manifest on Earth.

       The Akasha principle is the principal of consciousness-penetrating-all, it is a state of experiencing pure divine being and Omnipresence and unity with Divine Being and all creation, both through time and space.

       Onthis level of emanations, of virtues penetrating all, we help each person understand the original purity of all ideas in Divine Mind to determine which virtues to emanate at any time.

      WhateverDivine virtues are needed in any situation, we help a child of God control the degree of emanation of these qualities.

      We teach how to know which virtues are necessary to bring about the highest good of all concerned for any purpose.

      Virtues are the original purity of the divine qualities and powers within you and all creation.

      Awarenessof them is that for which you long, and it is this divine nostalgia which causes your heart to seek our teachings so that Earth may reflect Heaven as you trod upon her.

      We come when your heart desires us.

      MIRACLES

       MIRACLES

      Become one with the divine virtues of our name through meditation. Then it is possible to perform all of these actions with ease.

       Family of Light

      Footnotes:

      * Names, phrases, or sectionsin the angel messages are quoted or paraphrased from the books of Franz Bardon.

      or from www.amazon.com

      merkaba vehicle

      The angel messages are indexed there.

      {Note: The entire process of recapitulating and healing wounded emotions is elaborated in detail in a new book in process, “Healing the Past for Good” being written from the teaching materials of the late Dr. Michael Schlosser, Ph.D., to be published in the future.}

      copyright: Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser

      Stationeryby Polly Menendez

       Withadditional loving help from Gulshan

      Feelfree to share these messages.