Enlightening Your Life with Jennifer Hoffman July 15, 2013 -- Be the Energy for an Ascending Earth

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 15, 2013

      Mailer 14

      Enlightening Life Newsletter with
      Jennifer Hoffman
      July 15, 2013

      Dear Friends,

      Mercury is retrograde until July 20, so make sure you are double checking your communications and take time to back up your computer as well. It is also in Cancer, which can create problems with water, such as hidden leaks, as I have experienced this week.  This should be a wonderful week for us as we have a grand trine in water signs, that involves Mercury, Mars, Jupiter, Neptune, and Saturn. There are different ways for us to experience this, we can drown in the healing of our past emotions or we can try something new -- to create the kind of emotional energy we want in our lives.
      As humans we connect most readily to emotional energy and by creating the kind we want, we make it easier to manifest the situations and events that resonate with that energy. Have you been processing a lot of energy lately, been tired (to the point of exhaustion) and feeling angry, sad, tearful, all at the same time? There's a reason for that and it has to do with our role in processing energy right now. Remember, we are energetic beings and emotions are energy. It's described in more detail in the Uriel message for this week.
      As I wrote in the 2013 predictions, things are moving so quickly now that the summer will be over before we know it. The desire for transformation is quickly gaining momentum and this builds through the end of the year. The world is waking up and many are fearful and alarmed at what they are just beginning to realize. Stay out of the fear, you have alternatives to more empowered, powerful and peaceful resolutions.
      You can read the 2013 predictions here if you have not read them yet and learn more about the potential of this year and why this period is feeling so overwhelming at times.

      =====================

      The next Enlightening Life Radio show will be on  Wednesday, July 17, 2013 at 8PM US central time, the link is on the right or click here for the show page. All past show archives are available on the show page. There will be NO RADIO SHOW on July 3, 2013.

      Be The Energy for an Ascending  Earth
      The energy of the third dimension is emotion, which you know as 'feeling' and this is also the energy of the earth. The earth is a collection of emotional energy that is expressed as volcanoes, fire, tornadoes, hurricanes, lightning and thunder, beauty, stillness and chaos. As the family of humanity you integrate and express this emotional energy within your 3D bodies. And now as you are ascending and assisting the earth in its ascension, you are activating old emotional energies for release, as you hold these imprints in your energetic bodies, and preparing new frequency pathways and alignments for ascension. You and the earth are one in this ascension journey and all aspects of emotional energy are transitioning now...
      Read the rest of this article on the blog by clicking here You can comment and share your insights on the blog.

      This week's featured product:

      Disconnect the Cords that Bind You

      The Cord Disconnect and Healing Meditation is a new process to disconnect cords with the energies of the people and situations you are ready to release. This is a two step process that allows you to lovingly release these energies you no longer resonate with and heal the wounds to avoid reconnection. This finalizes your healing process and allows you to end karma and the soul contracts you share with everyone in your life.

      Available as a CD or a digital download.
      Click here for more information and to order.
      ==================================

      The membership site is being re-designed and will be released soon. Until then, we are not accepting new members, but if you are an existing member you will have access to the content that is available now. Click here for more information

      About Jennifer Hoffman
      Jennifer Hoffman is an author, intuitive mystic, channel, speaker, self and life mastery expert and host of the top-rated Enlightening Life radio show on Blog Talk Radio. Since 2004, Jennifer has written the weekly Enlightening Life newsletter, a source of education, information and transformatioin for its more than 2 million readers. Through Jennifer's work her clients experience profound soul level healing, self and life empowerment and experience more joyful and abundant living. A recognized leader in the transformational and self help fields, Jennifer regularly teaches, writes and speaks on the global stage. Learn more about her work at www.enlighteninglife.com

      Upcoming Events

      Wednesday, July 10, 2013 at 8PM US CDT. We'll discuss the newsletter, current energies & more, and readings for callers. Click here for more info & to hear the archives.

      Business Mastery program is open to new members in June 2013
      Feature Product

      Contact Info
      Copyright Ã'© 2013. Enlightening Life OmniMedia, Inc.. All Rights Reserved.
      Enlightening Life OmniMedia, Inc.
      PO Box 7076
      Lee's Summit, MO 64064
      816-350-1139