Earth Heal: Merkaba Stargate - 29 July, 2013 - Let Your Love Flow

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 15, 2013

      News for an Earth in Transition

      Earth Heal - News for an Earth in Transition

      merkaba - We have some beautiful energies coming up over the next few weeks. The Summer of 2013 is the Summer of Love - a calm between storms.
      It all begins with a celestial formation known as a Grand Water Trine on July 17, 2013. This harmonious triangle of Water-sign planets is a building block for a more rare configuration, a Merkaba, also known as a Grand Sextile or Star Tetrahedron configuration, which will form on July 29, 2013.

      Email delivery powered by Google