Quado's Gardem: Surrender to the Flow of Life ~ Power Animal of the Week: Polar Bear & Lioness

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 14, 2013
      This Mercury Retrograde many will say has brought an enormous amount of energetic 'tests' although that one word, in and of itself, is one of many facets to what we are experiencing. The message from last week continues on into this week and our redefining the concept of surrender has been coming in a number of ways. Whatever each of us may be navigating within our personal life keep to heart and mind that life, and most especially and importantly, love have not left us. Rather it is being reinvented, rediscovered and renewed within us. Also keep to our heart of hearts that this surrendering, as was touched upon yesterday, is not a giving up. It is empowering to dive into the Divine River of Life. We are immersing ourselves as we unlock those inner doors to reconnect with Spirit, Source, God/dess or however each of us perceives and identifies. We are showing that we do care, that we do love and the immeasurable grace, strength, courage, and patience that we are stepping into. Attributes that the polar bear and lioness carry to share with us and assist us seeing that these are not missing in our lives. They are being refocused, rejuvenated and enhanced.

      The polar bears strength and commitment are apart of the fruits that enable them to not only survive in any situation but to thrive. That is a key message. Thriving, excelling and living abundantly which the lioness accentuates in how to confidently, passionately and lovingly create by being in the moment. They both know themselves and their environment intimately. We embody more and more the aspects of healer, provider, protector and nurturer. Here again is the 'circle of the life' as we surrender to the flow of life. In there we are opening, embracing and immersing ourselves with Unconditional Love. There is nothing more Divine than that and that is and always has been apart of YOU. Life, Love, Earth, Spirit. All are apart of You and let us begin seeing this Divine Matrix more clearly and begin manifesting and creating change and bridges within ourselves and around to see life and love reaffirmed with our Earth and One Another. *:x lovestruck

      Surrender to the Flow of Life

      Today would be an excellent day to gracefully surrender to the flow of life, accepting things as they are in this moment and moving into the next moment from that place of peace.
      To surrender does not mean that you no longer care about your life.  It is not apathy.  It is acceptance that fighting the current will only exhaust you.  It is acceptance that the best way to move in a certain direction is to use the power of the river, sensing how things are and just gently dipping down an arm as a tiller, so that you might catch the fork of the river that appeals to you.
      Surrendering to the flow can also be recognition that if you allow life to propel you, you can do so easily and gracefully, with very little effort indeed.
      Look forward, feel the power and use it.  If you spend your time looking back at what has been, you will not see the wonderful things flowing toward you, nor will you notice the approaching rapids until it is too late to avoid them.
      Relax into the flow.  Steer yourself gently, taking advantage of the movement and current which surround you.  Watch and feel how things are and gently join the flow of life.

      The Polar Bear
      Strength          Perseverance          Insulation

      Take a deep breath and let the spirit of the polar bear fill you. Click here to Listen to the Polar Bear's Song.

      The polar bear is enormously strong and full of courage.  He will help you stand up to the challenges of life, so you are never overwhelmed, no matter how large the challenges are.  For you are the polar bear, and you do not back down.
      The polar bear will also teach you to thrive in environments that may be hostile to others.  He will give you powerful insulation, so that you are always safe and sound, no matter what is around you.  While others are losing strength and power, you will just breathe in deeply and pull warm polar bear energy around you and within you.
      With polar bear energy within you, you will have the strength and perseverance to handle any challenges that life brings to you, no matter how great.  Just breathe in polar bear energy and you will be filled with self-belief; you will know that you are everything you need to be.
      The polar bear is also a master at camouflage.  When you need to disappear into yourself and find peace for a moment, just close your eyes and cover your nose and you will disappear for a time.  Then, rested and rejuvenated, spring to life, full of enough energy to cross the arctic ices.  After all, you are the polar bear and power is yours.

      The Lioness
      Abundance          Timing          Community

      Take a deep breath and let the spirit of the lioness fill you. Click here to Listen to the Lioness' Song.

      Abundance and power are yours, for you are the lioness.
      With the lioness energy within you, you will become a great provider, able to go out into the world, successfully meet the challenges of life and bring home the bounty for yourself and your loved ones.  There is no need to worry about whether you will succeed, for you are the lioness.
      The lioness will bring you the gift of perfect timing.  She will teach you when to lie low and blend with the surroundings and when to leap out and go after what you desire.  Your intuitive side will strengthen as you develop the skill of sensing what is around you and knowing exactly when to make your move.
      The lioness is also very strong physically, fast and agile.  Breathe in deeply and feel her power within you, healing you and bringing you physical strength.
      And once home, let her teach you to relax completely, enjoying the company of others, nuzzling and purring as you build a community of safety and abundance.  How blessed you are to be the lioness!