Pleiadedolphininfos: Angelic Message Formations In The Open Sky by Bella Capozzi 7/12/2013

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 13, 2013

      images-1~ This message came in to me a short while ago.  I was in a pretty deep meditative state, when I started to become aware of what felt like a feminine, Angelic energy around me.  I could sense a kind of outline or fuzzy shape of a person, but this being neither looked or felt familiar.  When asked, she identified herself only as “Arcara” and this is what she said:
      Arcara
      “You have to find peace.  Make peace all that has transpired and you will be golden.  Keep walking forward and never look back.  Never, not even once.  Be plainspoken.  Simply be and all the rest will take care of itself.  In the open sky, you will see formations.  Clouds and starlit things.  The eye plays tricks on you and tells you that we are not there.  By no fault of it’s own is this, but nonetheless be wary and observant and understand how that which you see is not really what you see at all.  Look above and trace the formations with your fingertips.  Open your mind, and what do you see?  Now, do you understand?
      Read more »

      Magatha

      Greetings beloved brethren of Earth. The Agarthans are again coming to the fore with this most loving message. Once more we have a lot of news to share.

      After our last message conveyed through this channeler describing a few Galactic civilizations of the Light, a lot of quickenings of personal Ascension processes have taken place on your Earthly reality. More specifically, many souls have begun the process of contacting their Higher Self in a deeper way and have also connected with countless other civilizations of the Light as we are all One.

      A number of loving Galactic beings of the Light have already started with the integrations of your Beings in theirs and vice versa as the merger of our awareness with yours in the most conscious way ever is now taking place. Humanity has evolved further and is therefore more open to integrations of our Beings in yours.
      Read more »

      Email delivery powered by Google