Gaia Online Tarot: the Tree ~ Temperance ~ the Magician

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 13, 2013
      The Tree speaks of a time of suspension and waiting. Is this a period of inaction? Or is a period where we are accomplishing some of our most deepest and highest actions that will propel us into new levels and beyond the horizons where unlimited potential manifests? It is a time of completion and action. One that we surrender and reminded that here surrender is not our giving away our power and authority to another. Rather we are reclaiming that power, our energy by letting go the inner conflicts, releasing attachments and transforming ourselves in the process. From one side of a veil it can be perceived that we no long have control of our lives yet when we step onto the other side, parting those veils, we are regaining our balance and equilibrium. We are re-grounding ourselves and within that inner journey we are taking conscious, mindful actions through and with meditation and prayer. Clarity and epiphanies abound through the precious gifts we discover and rediscover as the Tree speaks: Enlightenment, Inspiration and Unconditional Love.

      That very Unconditional Love is our seed and fruit that enables us to continue to integrate all aspects of ourselves. The material and spiritual do come together and are not separate save how we perceive them to be. Give Love freely to all that you are and that will reflect outwardly to Our Earth and all upon this world. This does not mean we bring into our energy and lives that which is toxic nor that which is no longer beneficial. It does mean that by our integrating all aspects of ourselves we are reawakening the gifts and abilities which empower us to make bridges here in this life. We become apart of the solution making viable, loving change together for when we bridge ourselves we are Opening that door where we empower ourselves to walk and life responsibly, genuinely and lovingly. We use our personal power confidently as a wise, nurturing, healer and provider. A true Co-Creator of Love. We align ourselves with the Heart of Creation where we can, do and will feel the Heartbeat of Our Beloved Earth and Our Self all together as one.

      Let us make that choice to surrender, to let go of where we were and step into, leap into the air or divine in and immerse ourselves into that Divine River of Conscious, Unconditional Love. *:x lovestruck

      The OpportunityThe ChallengeThe Resolution
      12 - the Tree
      Letting go

      You have the opportunity to release attachments and surrender to the flow. You are no longer in charge of your life. It isn't a time to resist, for everything is out of your control. Give it up. Your world may feel like it's been turned upside down. You can fight this reversal — you can go into it kicking and screaming — or you can surrender with grace and take it as an opportunity to see your life from a different perspective. It is a time to take no action, other than meditation and prayer. Learn to be still. During this time of suspension and waiting, you may discover within yourself the gifts of inspiration, enlightenment and unconditional love.
      14 - Temperance
      Combining opposites

      You are being challenged to find the serenity of the middle way between polarities. You are ready to embrace the different parts of your personality, both light and shadow, that combine to make your own unique self. Your inner, spiritual life harmonizes with your life in the workaday world. You have discovered that your whole life is a work of art. You may be in need of healing on a spiritual or physical level, and the Winged One — a descendant of the ancient Bird Goddesses — is here to facilitate that for you. She may also aid you as you move into the role of healer yourself.
      1 - the Magician
      Spirit made manifest

      Resolution comes as you use your personal power in a responsible way. You have the ability to manifest your desires. You know how to enter sacred space and bring spiritual energy into the world of matter. You know how to focus your will and your passion towards a goal. Your creativity energizes you and blesses those around you. You align yourself with the heartbeat of the earth, and bring forth healing for the planet and all her

      All content © Joanna Powell Colbert 2003-2011. Please do not reproduce art or content without permission.