Pleiadedolphininfos: Sandra Walter - Recalibration In The 13th Stargate - 12 July 2013

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 12, 2013

      pleiadedolphininfos

      John Smallman

      July 12, 2013 by John Smallman
      When humanity awakens into Reality – as it cannot avoid doing – it will experience an environment so completely different from the one to which it is accustomed that it will be, to put it plainly, quite mind-blowing for you all.  The moment of awakening is something you have been praying and hoping for in every one of your earth lifetimes, something towards which you have been steadily working since the moment of apparent separation from your heavenly Father.  At the center of your being you have always known that this was to be the lifetime in which your awakening would come to pass; consequently, many of you are now feeling itchy, impatient, fretful, even agitated, as you await the completion of your awakening process.

      These feelings do drive and guide your steadfast determination to awaken, and although uncomfortable for you, they tend to keep you on course for your destination, so instead of getting upset give thanks for them because they open you up to accepting the need for major changes in your understanding of how to live in harmony with each other and your beautiful planet, and they help you to engage in bringing them about.  It is a little like being shaken out of your old familiar ruts when new bumps and obstacles make the going rough, and so you do the necessary road repairs to make the way smooth once more.  Do not fight your fretful feelings or attempt to suppress them; just let them flow and they will pass.  Otherwise they engage your attention unduly, and the intent to be loving – your energy engine – slips out of gear and progress ceases, as you engage instead with anger or frustration, allowing the engine to race and over-heat.
      Read more »

      sandrabdaypic20121-300x245
      Thanks to: http://lucas2012infos.wordpress.com/2013/07/12/sandra-walter-recalibration-in-the-13th-stargate-12-july-2013/

      A profound and challenging phase of the Ascension process is upon us.  If you have prepared and honor this magnificent passage, it will rewrite all that you are. Blessings to everyone experiencing the 13th Stargate. Welcome to 5D ~*~

      The second half of this video is a message to those in Light Service who may witness strong disharmony in others as the frequency rises sharply this Summer. It was filmed at 6am after my morning meditation; no veils, no prep, just authentic service. Apologies for the cropped frame; it may be best to close your eyes and listen, feel it. There’s more than words there.
      Read more »

      Read more »

      Email delivery powered by Google