[ANGEL] 21 Cancer, The Angels of Wisdom

  • Cynthia Schlosser
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 12, 2013

       21 degrees Cancer
      The Angels of Wisdom
      Also known as

      The Angels of

       ‘Arakuson’

      Beloved,

      Many times those who attain excellence in world service use great personal mastery to become aware of Divine Laws and understand them.

      It is of this that we wish to speak.

      In the area of service to humanity, any effort to benefit others, without attachment to getting credit or payment for it, leads to a return which is surprisingly more wonderful than words can describe.

       The greater the numbers of beings which are helped, the more powerful are the resultant good feelings and circumstances to the unselfish benefactor.

        The ability to flow with strong emotions of Divine virtues gives a Child of Light mastery over magnetism, the ability to attract realities of perfection into physical manifestation.

      A LIFE PATH DEAD ENDS when the road itself is too narrow and fails to link up in Divine Love with anything outside of itself.

      The greater the thrust of energy from the source, the further the energy travels.

       The thrust of energy of an action corresponds to the intensity of the will and feelings with which it was performed.

       The emotions that a person feels when performing the action are magnetic and attract more of the same kind of energy to itself.

      The stronger the emotions, the greater the magnetic attraction to similar energy.

       When the energy is divine love, how beautiful are the results!

      Therefore, as a person performs an action with the purpose of reaping some commensurate reward, they usually do not know that the same amount of energy expended on a kind and selfless deed brings about rewards that are much greater than could rationally be expected.

      The intensity of resultant ‘charge’ determines how fast and far the energy goes out.

      If an action is performed for some specific reward, the limits of the energy of the action are built in—circumscribed by the imagination and intent of the nature of the reward.

      Another way to explain it is that the outgoing energy is being held back by the person’s limiting concepts and attachment to it.

      When an action is performed simply for the goodness of it, with no thought of personal reward, then there is no limit to the flow of the energy.

       It will go out into infinity to bless all beings with a force corresponding to the intensity of the will with which it was performed, drawing to itself similar energy to the loving abundant feelings with which it was performed.

      When this happens, the person who sent it out receives this same energy, greatly potentized, FROM EVERYWHERE through all TIME.

      We help people understand the causes, purposes and effects of diverse Divine Laws in order to gain wisdom and manifest miracles that bring The Kingdom of Heaven to Earth.

      "All that I do ye shall do and more."

      We help people understand the original purity of all ideas in Divine Mind, and facilitate spiritual powers of perception and understanding.

      In every moment of your day, there exists the choice to focus your attention freely on whatever you wish.

      When the decision is made to dedicate your life to the service of bringing beauty and truth to the world, an intense process of learning and preparation begins.

       This beauty and truth must first be found and enlivened within.

      "Seek ye first the Kingdom of Heaven and ALL will be added unto you."

      "The Kingdom of Heaven is within."

      This  sometimes takes many years and requires the help of many teachers.

       So it is that we become your teachers and help you in your meditations, especially meditations on the ancient language,  the study of the Divine virtues in being, will, intellect, feeling, and sensation.

      We help you attune to the original purity of all ideas in Divine Mind.

      We help you release imperfection, to release  limitations in desire, thought, feeling or sensation, for changes into other states that are the highest good of all.

      We help you attune to clear inner guidance in each moment, with amazing faith.

      "With faith all things are possible."
      We help you understand the source of everything in creation, and to create causes that change fate, perceiving all through the eyes of love and manifesting supreme happiness.

      A particular emphasis is on the study of will and feelings.

      A most important concept to understand is that WILL GIVES THE IMPULSE FOR CHANGE AND FLOWING FEELINGS ATTRACT THIS CHANGE INTO FORM.

      Taking these principles a step further, a secret to manifesting new realities into form is bringing ALL LEVELS of conscious awareness into alignment.

      One ‘old saying’ emphasizes the power of synchronizing all levels:

      “Anything which you sincerely believe, fervently feel, staunchly intend and
      persistently and clearly visualize must inevitably come to pass.”

      Thus, the most common impediment to manifesting miracles is the erroneous practice of putting out mixed messages or contradictions in consciousness.

      If, for example, you want something very much, but are so afraid that its opposite may happen instead, so that you worry extensively as you continue to imagine the unwanted outcome, the mixed message you are sending with 2/3 of your creative energies is undermining what you want from manifesting.
       How To Speak
      In this case it would be necessary to heal and resolve the negative feelings of fear first.

       As you heal the negative feelings, associated negative beliefs about reality will also heal.

      Therefore, the most important levels to synchronize for miracles are intentions (will) and feelings, both of which are best strengthened by imagining congruent visual impressions.

      The (unconscious) brain responds directly to visual pictures.

       Will is electrical energy and feelings are magnetic energy.

       Acting together congruently, essentially the male and female principles, they comprise an extremely powerful, balanced whole that can accomplish miracles.
      They create a scalar wave.

       Align personal will with Omnipotent Divine Will.

      This synchrony is accomplished by decreeing the highest good of all concerned with powerful congruent will and feelings of this happening.

      By attuning to inner guidance to choose a particular Divine Virtue, and  to BE, WILL, VISUALIZE, think about, FEEL, and sense this virtue, a great cause is created in the Akasha, or consciousness-penetrating-all.

       DIVINE WILL AND FEELINGS that shine with strong belief, faith AND LOVE create ongoing effects through time that bring justice, harmony and happiness.

      We come when you seek to understand the energies of male and female, Cause and Effect, WILL AND FEELINGS of Divine Virtues.

       We guide you in your great quest for understanding, purpose and mastery of various Divine Laws, such as The Laws of Justice and Harmony that lie behind creation.

      It is your destiny to be successful in following the footsteps of the masters who performed great miracles in your world.

      Once seekers understand how energy works within the universe, they long for situations that give them opportunities to do unselfish deeds.

         To cause effects in the physical world, desire and imagine changes in will, thoughts,feelings, and sensations .

       By making changes in the inner

      (Message over 64 KB, truncated)
    • Cynthia Schlosser
      Message 2 of 8 , Jul 12, 2014

         21 degrees Cancer
        TheAngels of Wisdom
        Alsoknown as

        TheAngels of

          Arakuson

        Beloved,

        Manytimes those who attain excellence in world service use great personal mastery tobecome aware of Divine Laws and understand them.

        Itis of this that we wish to speak.

        A-R-A-K-U-S-O-N

        A…We are attuned to highest wisdom, truth, and illumination.

        R…We inspire deep humility, sacredness, a sense of impeccable service and an eminent mind.

        A and umlaut A, ae…We teach high intelligence, highest knowledge, cognition of the most profound truths, and the ability to work miracles.

        umlaut A, ae…We teach the mysteries of life and death, of transformation, of control of passion and negative beings, of freedom from clinging to any possession of desire, thought, feeling, or form when it is out of harmony.

        K…We evoke absolute mastery of all earthly treasures in order to acquire anything the seeker desires.

        U…We teach seekers how to induce trance states and apply secrets of high mysticism to change fate of self and others for the highest good of all.

        S…We mentor developing an attunement to the most subtle essence of the divine spirit.

        Umlaut O, oe, and O…We initiate you with the ability to see through the eyes of love and awaken perfection in any person, situation, or place. We awaken impeccable appreciation and recognition of divine law, with emphasis on justice and harmony, success and satisfaction.

        N…We confer emotional invincibility, unassailability, and ultimately—life extension through supreme happiness.