Fwd: [ANGEL] 20 Cancer, The Angels of Evocation

  • Cynthia Schlosser
    Message 1 of 9 , Jul 11, 2013

      Correction to previous message: The Day Out of Time is July 25th, and July 26th the first day of the Mayan New Year.

      20 degrees Cancer

      The Angels of Evocation

      Also known as

      The Angels of

       ‘Kibigili’

      Beloved,

      “Ask and ye shall receive.”

      Because feelings are so important in the process of manifesting heaven on earth, we help spiritual seekers flow feelings of true divine blessing through faith and the art of evocation.

       We help you understand
      the admonition of many sacred scriptures to ask for Divine assistance.

       Instead of fear,  we inspire remembrance of  the splendor and majesty of God .

      As this awe  flows through the feeling nature,  grace is attracted into manifestation in all situations.

       "Knock and it shall be opened unto you."

      Remember the words of the great sufi mystic and saint, Hazrat Inayat Khan,
      “The more you depend on God, the more dependable God becomes.”

      In times of danger, we help people to ASK FOR HELP instead of reacting in fear.

      Feelings of fear are a normal reaction to danger, but unfortunately, due to the magnetic nature of feelings to attract new realities into physical manifestation, fear can attract the least desirable outcomes.

      To help with mastery of flowing feelings during changing times, so that positive feelings attract positive outcomes, our assignment from Divine Providence is to
      inspire Faith, Omnipotent Faith that removes all obstacles.

        We awaken remembrance of control of Will and Feelings, and The Laws of Cause and Effect.

      Communication with sentient
beings, other than humankind, is as
simple as holding a flower.
      “As you sow, so shall you reap”.

      Even if a person is buffeted by fear or malice of others,  we help so that Divine Awareness protects and informs his or her feelings

         All thoughts become focused on Omnipotent Will that creates and protects all of creation.

       We are powerful heavenly host and protect you when you ask

      As you journey in consciousness through the many mansions of the created universe, do not underestimate the power of the Divine virtues that we manifest.

       It has been spoken that people must not fight their battles in consciousness alone, for in truth all are ONE with All That Is

       All That Is will help  you  manifest Omnipotent Will Divine for the highest good.

      As The Law of One, which is the Law of Laws, states:

      “ WE ARE ALL ONE.
      When one is harmed, all are harmed.
      When one is helped, all are helped.
      Therefore, in the name of who I AM, one with all,
      I ask that ONLY  the HIGHEST GOOD
      of all concerned happen.
      I give thanks that this is done.”

      So we introduce ourselves to you this day.

      We are one of the orders of the Angels of Protection.

       We are known as the Angels of Evocation, the Angels of ‘Kibigili’.

      Call on us now and let us help you this day and always.

      K…We teach how to call forth empowerment to work miracles, the power to manifest intentions at will.

      [The divine virtue of Omnipotence, the Highest Light and Will, as a quality, everything concerning the state of manifestation of belief.  The color is silvery blue, the element is fire, the musical note is B, and the left ear is formed from it.]
      *
      I….We teach the children of God to evoke the greatest miracles in the physical world as masters of dimensionality.

      [The divine virtue of Cause and Effect, everything relating to conscience, memory, and reminiscence.  The color is light opal, the element is earth, the musical note G, and the left kidney is formed from it.]
      *
      B… We  help you direct the course of fate, invoke protection Quabbalistically through the power of meditation of the ancient language, and teach you how to exercise mastery to heal disharmonies.

      [The divine virtue of Universal Life, of polarity, of mastery over will and feeling, everything which imparts absolute power over the electro-magnetic fluid.  The color is light violet, the element is earth, the musical note is A, and the right eyeball is formed from it.]
      *
      I…We encourage in you the ability to reawaken memories and control all life activities on earth subject to karmic law.
      *
      G…We help you open the way to receive true divine blessings and peace in the spirit.

      [The divine virtue of Grace and Mercy, of peace in the spirit, of divine blessing and remission. The color is deep grass green, the musical note is F, the element is water, and the left eye is formed from it.]
      *
      I…We show you how to work with conscientiousness in the mental plane, in order to attune to and call forth unseen Beings and helpers and guides.
      *
      L…We reveal the mystery of magical equilibrium, which is the spiritualizing of emotions.

      This helps you to prolong life and lighten the energy bodies.

      [The divine virtue of all the divine virtues taken together, or the splendor and majesty of God, to the spiritual comprehension of true morality.  The color is olive green, the musical note is F, the element is air, and the spleen is formed from it.]
      *
      I…We help you master the principles of breath, learn breathing techniques, and thereby experience enlivening and energizing powers.’
      ********

      Bhakti Fest Rocks the Midwest!

       The melody of our name is  B, G, A, G, F, G, F, and G.

      When you evoke help from the heavenly hosts, it is one part of Omnipresent Divine Being, of the Unified Field, accessing another part.

      This is analogous to the interrelatedness of different parts of the human body working together as a whole.

      “Let me fight your battles for you.”

      Many times it is spoken in the Bible, in the Koran, in many holy books, that God wishes for his children to rely on Divine Consciousness and the heavenly hosts for protection and for sustenance.

      This pipeline to Divine consciousness becomes more serviceable with use.

      By asking for help of the heavenly host,
      the power of The Unified Field is accessed through their consciousness.

      The power of The Unified Field, of Divine Being, accessed through evocation, is Omnipotent.

      Remember that it was master Jesus who taught his disciples that,
      ”I of myself can do nothing, it is the Father within, it is He that doeth the works.”

      He also said, “I and the Father are ONE.”

      and

      “All that I do ye shall do and more.”

      Within mind and feelings are powers to evoke help, so that Divine Providence interacts through the consciousness of the heavenly hosts on all levels of being, will, thought, feelings, and sensations to protect all that is the Divine birthright of the Children of Light and Love.

      “On Earth as it is in Heaven.”

      We come when you summon us.

      Whether your prayer for help and assistance is for yourself, for those you love, or for the entire world, the entire human family, we come and answer your calls in the ways that are most appropriate according to Divine Providence.
      *

      MIRACLES

    • Cynthia Schlosser
      Message 2 of 9 , Jul 11, 2014

[...]