Inspiration for the Day from Shanta Gabriel - July 11, 2013

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 11, 2013

      Inspiration for the Day from Shanta Gabriel - July 11, 2013
      Inspiration from Shanta Gabriel and Archangel Gabriel.
      Is this email not displaying correctly?
      View it in your browser.

      Empowerment

      The Angelic presence of Light and Truth empowers all who allow this energy to enter into the cellular nature of their being. Angels are with you as close as your thoughts, as near as the cells which carry the spark of God Force throughout your being.

      Be at Peace and ask for greater empowerment in the power of your Truth. Love is the lesson and all is well. .

      Making Peace with the Unknown? Join Shanta's new Living in Radiance II 3 month program - more info at TheGabrielMessages.com and ShantaGabriel.com
      Copyright © 2013 Angelic Dimensions, All rights reserved.

      Our mailing address is:
      Angelic Dimensions
      PO Box 730
      Mt. Shasta, CA 96067

      Email Marketing Powered by MailChimp

      Angelic Dimensions · PO Box 730 · Mt. Shasta, CA 96067