Q&A with Jennifer Hoffman July 10, 2013 - What is a Heart Opening moment?

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 10, 2013

      Mailer 14

      Enlightening Life Newsletter with
      Jennifer Hoffman
      July 10, 2013

      Dear Friends,

      It's Wednesday, time for the Enlightening Life radio show, which begins at 8PM US central time tonight. You can listen live on the internet or call in at 718-664-6504 and I take callers in the 2nd half of the show. The link to the show page is www.blogtalkradio.com/jennifer-hoffman. If you miss the live show the archives are always available on the show page.

      I'm back from my vacation, a rather long road trip that was an energy clearing project in disguise (I started the trip knowing that I would be doing a lot of clearing work, I just didn't know how much). There were a few surprises on the way, one of which is the topic of this week's Q&A, a heart opening moment and compassion vortex that was created after I did some clearing work in Augusta, Georgia.

      We are still in Mercury retrograde, which lasts until July 20, along with the effects of the recent Uranus/Pluto square, the Grand Trine of water signs reaches its peak on July 17 and many places are rain-soaked. It has stopped raining here in Kansas City but I discovered yesterday that my dishwasher is leaking. The plumber will be here soon to figure out what the problem is.

      I encourage you to read my June 18 and June 24 posts on my Facebook page, it will explain a lot of what is happening now and why the June 21 Solstice is so important. I won't reprint it here as they are quite long but you can read them on Facebook by clicking here.

      We're, quite literally, standing at the edge of the end of the 3D paradigms but we're also at the peak of polarity, which is why you may have been feeling angry, edgy and stressed this week. We can feel the most fear, and the greatest joy and peace. This week's Q&A article answers the question of how to help Indigo children who are 'dazed and confused' but the answer also applies to anyone in your life who is not stepping into their power and taking responsibility for their lives.

      And I will be talking about all of this on the radio show, and more, I hope you can join us.

      Read the question and answer in the blog posting below and on the website.

      I invite you to follow me on Facebook, (click here for my page) please join me there. I post daily messages and would love to hear from you.

      You can read the 2013 predictions here if you have not read them yet and learn more about the potential of this year and why this period is feeling so overwhelming at times.

      This week's featured product:
      The Cord Disconnect & Healing Meditation

      We are connected to everyone through energetic cords and their places of connection. By disconnecting these cords we stop the flow of old energy paradigms and create new pathways for this energy. This doesn't mean that we cut people out of our life; rather, we create a new healed and whole paradigm for our relationship. This is a 2 part process (the second part will surprise you but it is an extremely powerful point of transformation for you), that will help you clear old energy paradigms and connections, setting new intentions for your energy and allowing you to embrace a new dimension of energetic being for yourself.

      Available as a CD and an instant download MP3.

      Click here to purchase from the Enlightening Life Mastery  Store

      Memberships are closed at the moment, while we re-do that section. The exciting new membership section will be launched soon. If you are a member, you still have access to the archives. If you missed a previous message or article, they are available in the Membership section on the website, click here for more details.

      Many blessings,
      Jennifer Hoffman
      Author, Intuitive Mystic, Channel
      Your Guide to Masterful Living

      ================

      Q&A: Heart Openers & Compassion Vortexes

      This week's Q&A answers questions that I have received about the nature of heart opening and compassion vortexes, a term I use to describe events and situations that are designed to help people forget their differences and distractions and come together for a common purpose, usually to help or support others. This incident happened on my recent road trip across the southern part of the U.S. , in Augusta , Georgia .
      I had visited a couple of places in Augusta, including the riverfront where I did some energy release work and I was ready to drive to my next destination. As I rounded the corner on the road, I saw something lying in the street. I slowed down and got into the next lane and saw a man on the road, convulsing violently. So I backed up and parked my car in front of him (so no one would run over him), grabbed my cell phone and dialed 911 as I ran up to him. He was alive but incoherent, his eyes were rolling in his head and I thought he was dying. Although there were businesses and activity all around, no one was coming to his aid, except me...
      Read the rest of this article on the blog by clicking here. You can comment and share your insights on the blog.
       We are re-building the membership section and are not accepting new members at this time. If you currently have a membership you can still access the pages. The membership site will be re-launched soon.

      About Jennifer Hoffman
      Jennifer Hoffman is an author, intuitive mystic, channel, speaker, self and life mastery expert and host of the top-rated Enlightening Life radio show on Blog Talk Radio. Since 2004, Jennifer has written the weekly Enlightening Life newsletter, a source of education, information and transformatioin for its more than 2 million readers. Through Jennifer's work her clients experience profound soul level healing, self and life empowerment and experience more joyful and abundant living. A recognized leader in the transformational and self help fields, Jennifer regularly teaches, writes and speaks on the global stage. Learn more about her work at www.enlighteninglife.com

      Upcoming Events

      Wednesday, July10, at 8PM US CDT. We'll discuss the newsletter, current energies & more, and readings for callers. Click here for more info & to hear the archives.

      Lots of results are happening in the Raise Your Vibes - 21 Day Evolution Adventure. More to come on how you can participate in this program and enjoy the transformation that everyone is creating.
      Feature Product

      Contact Info
      Copyright © 2013. Enlightening Life OmniMedia, Inc.. All Rights Reserved.
      Enlightening Life OmniMedia, Inc.
      PO Box 7076
      Lee's Summit, MO 64064
      816-350-1139