Pleiadedolphininfos: SIRIUS - children of the new world codings

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 10, 2013

      Channeler:

      We are the Beings from Sirius A and we come to guide and to support ALL at this time of mass expansion upon the planet called earth in the UNIVERSE of 3 in the linear year of earth time of 2013. The codings are now going out energetically to ALL children of Sirius, the codings are the keys to the new world and the new way of living and BEing for the human race.

      We place the coding of 121212 within your heart space, we place the sacred geometrical shape of the dodecahedron within the brow chakra and we place the SEAL OF SOLOMON within the throat chakra. We ask the children of Sirius to begin to sing their SONG IN TRUTH. That which was always to BE is NOW dearest ONES, we have listened and we have responded, we are here with you as you now prepare to ascend to the UNIVERSE of 3 in your physical waking human forms.
      Read more »
      a_cup_of_dreams_by_astridle-d4w459s~ This is today’s message from the Crystal Dolphin Pod, which I read on the air during my Blogtalk Radio show, “Peg & Bella’s Angels & Dolphins”, which I co-host with the wonderful Peg Wolff-Jones.  The link is at the end of the post.   I hope you all enjoy what the the Dolphins chose to share with us today!

      Regards, Cousins.  It is with great pleasure that we greet you once again.  The message that we bring to you on this day is brief, and yet it is one we feel is long overdue in it’s need to be addressed.  We live quite simply, you see.  We hunt for our food and care lovingly for our young.  We come together in unison to play and to swim the grids.  Such a spirit of cooperation comes naturally to us, just as it does to you, and the only difference between us is that our species recognizes it. This disparity is, of course, due to no fault of your own.  It is by Divine Design that we would come in to our incarnations with more of our awareness intact.
      Read more »

      (Translated from original language german)

      Don’t be afraid of fear, my child, fear is only an illusion and an illusion can do nothing to you. Look behind the fear. What has triggered the fear? What are you afraid of? Look at it and then laugh at it. Laughter raises your vibrations and is stronger than fear, stronger than the illusion that is just only an imagination. Nothing really existing. Look at it, laugh at it and then let it go. That simple. There is nothing, but really NOTHING that you should be afraid of. You are surrounded by Angels and Light who protect you as far as it is allowed to them and they don’t infringe your life plan. Don’t give energy to fear anymore, then it will leave your life. I am with you, my child, and I help you with pleasure if you wish it. I too spread my hands and my arms protecting around you. Who or what could be stronger than I, when I am all that is? So trust yourself and me and all is well. ~

      Your Divine Mother

      Copyright © Isabel Henn. It is allowed to share this message in its complete form without changes and when the author’s name and the link to the original site is given. http://sirianheaven.wordpress.com/

      John Smallman

      July 10, 2013 by John Smallman

      This is an absolutely amazing moment in humanity’s evolving collective consciousness as it moves ever more into alignment with that of our Father.  It has been divinely planned and intended since the point at which you apparently went into the illusion to separate yourselves from God and attempt to live without His loving guidance and support.  That was not possible, but you were able to pretend that you had separated yourselves from Him, and then build an environment from which Love was excluded.  In truth It could only be hidden – It could not be excluded because there is nothing else – and only for as long as the vast majority of you wanted It to remain hidden.  Now the collective has changed its mind and is choosing to remove the imaginary veil which has kept Love hidden from you.  As the veil is rolled back, letting in the Light, a marvelous clarity is developing in your minds as you recognize the insanity of so many of your long-accepted and basically traditional common attitudes and behaviors which encouraged mistrust, division, and conflict, and that you now realize were utterly unnecessary and extremely damaging for you all.
      Read more »

      Life Tapestry Creations - Blog Banner LTCLife Tapestry Creations - Brenda Black Photo

      Summary of Brenda’s July 7, 2013 free, 15-minute, channeled “Creation Energies” show at http://www.BlogTalkRadio.com/brenda-hoffman: Don’t expect Jesus, space people or your government to transition you into the new earth – you’re your own savior. This transition is from the inside out. No god, space person or government is able to confirm the new earth/New Age for you.
      The title of last week’s “Brenda’s Blog” – her free, weekly, channeled blog for http://www.LifeTapestryCreations.com: “New Lightworkers’ Clearing is Less Intense”
      Brenda’s “Creation Energies” BlogTalkRadio.com show and “Brenda’s Blog” contain different channeled materials.

      Dear Ones,
      Self-worth is key to transitioning to the new earth. Even though accepting and processing your joy is a major part of self-worth, there are other pieces we wish to examine.
      Perhaps you feel your self-worth is remarkably strong as you survey those around you. Perhaps you are proud of your Old Age accomplishments and wonder what we are speaking of.
      Please review your current life. Are you having financial or relationship issues? Or perhaps your physical body is not as healthy as you would like. Even though not all issues are related to your self-worth, we venture to guess many are.
      Read more »

      Email delivery powered by Google