Pleiadedolphininfos: The Earth Angles Speak About Faith, Love And The Animal Kingdom and more

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 9, 2013

      pleiadedolphininfos

      natalie glasson Thanks to:

      http://lucas2012infos.wordpress.com/2013/07/08/natalie-glasson-the-entrance-of-the-white-whales-and-the-white-elephants-by-the-celestial-white-beings-8-july-2013/

      We bring the magnitude of the cosmic vibration of the Creator forward to you, bathing you in the light of your purest divinity and spiritual magnificence. We are the Celestial White Beings, part founders of the Earth and delivers of the ascension process of the Creator. Our energies are linked into all aspects of the universe and the Creator; we open our hearts so that we may support the expansion of the Creator, encouraging a deeper awakening from within each seed of the Creator. Let yourself bathe in the cosmic vibrations of the Creator allowing your divine being to unfold in new forms and directions than you have previously experienced. We are here to love you and support you with our energies so you may remember all aspects of the Creator that you have been inspired to be in your past and choose to be as in your present.

      Our message today flows upon waves of joy and bliss into your reality and pathway, as a beautiful reconnection and integration has occurred between the inner planes and the Earth which further more builds the bridge of oneness between the Earth and the inner planes. Bliss is the vibration of our being, it is formed when all aspects of the Creator unite in divine balance existing in sacred unity, and at this point it is only bliss that can form as a sacred ecstatic celebration of the Creator. The fact that our messages flows forth upon waves of bliss symbolises the high vibrational content of our message.
      Read more »
      Cuddling-Kittens-002❤ Here is a pair of lovely messages, which I received from the Earth Angels, last year.   This past weekend, I spent some time going over the collection of messages I wanted to import form my old blog to this one.  These two stood out to me as being especially pertinent to what’s going on right now, and I feel that the uplifting tone of the Earth Angels would add the perfect bit of lightness to an especially trying energetic time.  I hope you all enjoy them!

      Love The Animals, For They Are The Gridkeepers.

      Originally received on December 22, 2012.

      Blessings, Dear Children of the Earth. It is a brand new day.  A gleaming, golden dawn breaks over Planet Earth, and with this newness comes a fresh set set of “rules”to play by, you might say. The game has entirely changed, although what we truly mean is that it has changed so much for the better. The days of old have passed away – the days of competition, disharmony and strife. Resent your Brother nevermore, strive not to best him but to match him in his goodness. Take by your hand no other life, for no other life is yours for the taking. Surrender to the Creator, and in all ways and through all things, His will and Her will shall be done for the benefit of All.
      Read more »

      inspiration
      Original language German, translated by (Contra)Mary

      How to find true love?

      True Love does not need words. Love is that special energy going from one to the other without words and still has its effects. There will be no need to describe it since the effect of it speaks for itself. Love’s language is an universal one. No further explanation needed. Love is the same in all cultures, all dimensions, and all spheres. There is no limitation whatsoever to love – none of any destination, love does exist and has only one sole target, i.e. never ever to stop nor extinguish the streaming flux of love-energy.
      Read more »

      Thank you to Matt Muckleroy for making this and all other video's of our channelings ♥ Gratitude Matt!!  Posted this so the integration of the message would be easier than reading it.. Much Love , Méline ♥

      Image by Ute Posegga-Rudel, Copyright 2013
      Please Make a Monthly Subscription
      or Donate!

      VIDEO (recommended!)

      WE ARE THE ARCTURIANS!
      The veil is daily becoming thinner, as the dark elements that have dominated your planet are loosing their power.
      Fountains of light are now entering your atmosphere with a new power that has not been able before to penetrate your realm.
      Most of you who are awake and conscious about the Ascension Process feel this very tangibly in their lives, not only in their body-mind.
      As the body changes, challenged by higher and higher frequencies, also your feelings and intuitions adapt and so your mind and so the things in your world.
      Read more »

      Email delivery powered by Google