Divine Guidance/Path of the Soul Card: Gentle Release ~ Creation

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 9, 2013

      A gentle release is not one that is tentative and certainly not one of fear nor doubt. There are many areas of our past, whether relatively present or an old hurt.long past experience, which have had tendrils or roots that have weighed upon our hearts and minds. There are also those who we are able to clearly perceive are toxic within our lives. These are all clear enough to where we can and do see that need for a cutting cords, discerning those deep roots and the need to remove these energetic 'weeds' as these no longer benefit us in any way. There are also those who are moving forward within their own lives and while there is a love there between two or more it is apart of honoring them, loving them and respecting them that we do not attempt to hold onto to what was and give a gentle release there as well. A gentle release is born out of Spirit. The Spirit that moves within us, that we find our deepest and highest root. For those whose paths take them in another direction, as they find themselves embracing their own inner Truth and guidance extend to them love, understanding and respect. Know that while it may seem that you and they are going in different directions this does not mean that the connection and love is any less there within each of you. It is and always will be.

      This is apart of how we grow in being Authentic and Genuine Beings. Perhaps a relationship is changing. What was is no longer there as it has been. Emotions that come are natural and allow those to flow outward so to help diminish any confusions and misunderstandings. AA Michael and other of our guides and beings who are close to us can and will give us assistance, encouragement and support in cutting what cords need to be cut and to transform and deepen those that are still with, for those who are that deeply connected to us and always will be.

      Remember too that in the gentle release it is not only sending love to others as these are done but also, just as important, to extend this to ourselves. Be patient with yourself and the process.

      Whatever form of release and cord cutting is called upon remember that a gentle spirit is a Strong, Loving, Divine Spirit. One that is equally apart of Creation and Manifestation. A growth and expansion of your energies, your Self and having a consciousness full of Love for others, for this planet, for Spirit and for ourselves as well. Source is present within each of us and we work together in tandem to see deep changes for our highest benefit. We can and are stepping back into our roles as a Creator so let us be mindful of what we give our attention and our focus. We and will have a deeper clarity with a Vision for the present and the generations to come as we become more Compassionate, Confident, and Loving. *:x lovestruck

      http://fractalart.ca/features/card-reading-dgod-deck

      Random image

      http://soulvibes.ca/cardreading.html

      Random image