Enlightening Your Life with Jennifer Hoffman July 8, 2013 -- Keep Moving, Change Lanes Later

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 8, 2013

      Mailer 14

      Enlightening Life Newsletter with
      Jennifer Hoffman
      July 8, 2013

      Dear Friends,

      I am just finishing a 3000 mile road trip around the U.S., passing through 11 states and visiting many areas as I completed the energy work that was started at the end of June. Most of the states I traveled through were involved in slavery and slave trading during the early days of this country. There was a lot of emotional energy, karma, pain and sadness to be released and replaced with freedom, joy and love.  No wonder it rained nearly every day and I noticed that as I did clearing work, whether I was driving or in a location, the rain came pouring down as soon as I began. I placed some of the Atlantis crystals in various areas and pieces of a large salt crystal (more than 250 million years old) that my friend brought back from the salt mine in Hutchinson , Kansas. So, with that done, what's next?  That is the topic of this week's message.
      As I wrote in the 2013 predictions, things are moving so quickly now that the summer will be over before we know it. The desire for transformation is quickly gaining momentum and this builds through the end of the year. The world is waking up and many are fearful and alarmed at what they are just beginning to realize. Stay out of the fear, you have alternatives to more empowered, powerful and peaceful resolutions.
      You can read the 2013 predictions here if you have not read them yet and learn more about the potential of this year and why this period is feeling so overwhelming at times.

      =====================

      The next Enlightening Life Radio show will be on  Wednesday, July 10, 2013 at 8PM US central time, the link is on the right or click here for the show page. All past show archives are available on the show page. There will be NO RADIO SHOW on July 3, 2013.

      Keep Moving, Change Lanes Later
      The title of this article is from a sign I saw as I was driving down the highway while on my road trip. I would have taken a photo but it was in a construction zone and  there was nowhere to stop. The sign was there to prevent cars from entering a fairly confusing and busy interchange and then immediately trying to change lanes. Instead, they could enter the highway in their own lane, pick up speed and change lanes once they were moving with the faster traffic, without slowing down the oncoming traffic or getting in its way. Hmmm, there was definitely a message I could relate to there..
      Read the rest of this article on the blog by clicking here You can comment and share your insights on the blog.

      This week's featured product:

      Disconnect the Cords that Bind You

      The Cord Disconnect and Healing Meditation is a new process to disconnect cords with the energies of the people and situations you are ready to release. This is a two step process that allows you to lovingly release these energies you no longer resonate with and heal the wounds to avoid reconnection. This finalizes your healing process and allows you to end karma and the soul contracts you share with everyone in your life.

      Available as a CD or a digital download.
      Click here for more information and to order.
      ==================================

      The membership site is being re-designed and will be released soon. Until then, we are not accepting new members, but if you are an existing member you will have access to the content that is available now. Click here for more information

      About Jennifer Hoffman
      Jennifer Hoffman is an author, intuitive mystic, channel, speaker, self and life mastery expert and host of the top-rated Enlightening Life radio show on Blog Talk Radio. Since 2004, Jennifer has written the weekly Enlightening Life newsletter, a source of education, information and transformatioin for its more than 2 million readers. Through Jennifer's work her clients experience profound soul level healing, self and life empowerment and experience more joyful and abundant living. A recognized leader in the transformational and self help fields, Jennifer regularly teaches, writes and speaks on the global stage. Learn more about her work at www.enlighteninglife.com

      Upcoming Events

      Wednesday, July 10, 2013 at 8PM US CDT. We'll discuss the newsletter, current energies & more, and readings for callers. Click here for more info & to hear the archives.

      Business Mastery program is open to new members in June 2013
      Feature Product

      Contact Info
      Copyright Ã'© 2013. Enlightening Life OmniMedia, Inc.. All Rights Reserved.
      Enlightening Life OmniMedia, Inc.
      PO Box 7076
      Lee's Summit, MO 64064
      816-350-1139