[MOON ANGEL] 1st Day of Lunar Cycle, Tides, New Moon,

  • Cynthia Schlosser
    Message 1 of 40 , Jul 8, 2013

      Note for today:
      Today is the new moon, which governs tides in the world and in our own bodies.
      Our bodies are approximately 80% water, and so is the surface of the earth.

      Today the new moon is in Cancer, the native sign of the moon, which governs emotions.
      The new moon, in which the sun and moon come together, occurred earlier today at 17 Cancer, Divine Love, Grace and Mercy.

      According to Vedic astrology,  the ancient astrology of India, this marks a well prophesied  end of darkness
       and the beginning of Harmony and Balance and happiness.

      In an interesting article sent out today by a vedic astrologer,
      http://jhaines6.wordpress.com/page/3/  it was explained as follows
       [with some edits mostly to shorten article] :

      Cairo’s official coordinates are : N 30°03’00”, E 031°15’00”.
      t looks like this might be the place where  negative beings tried to manipulate time  so that we lived in an illusion.
      The negative beings tried to hide 12 cosmic minutes, but now the illusion will never ever work again.
      Never!

       You can put in other important places you are interested in in the Rashi Chart or actually every other astrological chart you like.
       You will always find that the 8th of July 2013 marks the turning point.

       Goethes“Hexeneinmaleins” in Faust brings you to this exact date and also points out the magic spell [mental will plus alchemical pre-positions] that manipulated time so that we lived in an illusion.

      Look at what the coordinates of Cairo point to.
       This is Tahir Square and perhaps this is the reason  so much happened recently here on  the place of the magic spell.
      The  very elite of the negative beings know now that they cannot use the power of the planets anymore.
       Their plans have no chance at all to come true now.
       The planetary set up makes it impossible.
       In all types of astrology this day is the end of the cycle of sadness.
      The Beginning of Harmony!

      Today's sun message of Divine Love, Grace and Mercy was sent out yesterday, so today only the moon message is being sent.

      TODAY'S REFLECTION

      “The intuitive mind is a sacred gift and the rational mind is a faithful servant.

      We have created a society that honors the servant and has forgotten the gift.”

      ~Albert Einstein

      The28 Angels of the Moon Sphere

      DivineEmotional Magnetic Rhythm

      ‘The Moon in its planetary function influences everything liquid
      on our earth.
      The Moon sphere is analogous to flowing feelings
      or the emotional awareness of each child of God, which
      is known in ancient terms as the astral body.’

      Healing of the Divine Feminine, the awesome realm of flowing feelings
       and magnetism, the water element, is necessary for Heaven to manifest on Earth.

      The healing of the flowing feelings of each child of God on Earth
      is therefore of major importance.

      The Angels of the Moon Sphere

      are commissioned with great responsibility in this regard.

      Angels of the Moon work with mankind in the realm of flowing feelings,
      in contrast to the Angels of the 360 degrees of the zodiac surrounding the Earth
      who work with the children of God in the realm of vitality.

      There are 28 angel groups, one for each day of the moon cycle.

      []

      TheMoon Angels of Tides

      Angelsof  ‘E-B-V-A-P’

      NewMoon
      1st Day of Lunar Cycle

      Beloved,

      Weinspire perfect use of OMNIPOTENT SACRED WILL
      FOR THE HIGHEST GOOD OF ALL and SACRED FLOWING FEELINGS
      in the meditation of the divine virtues so that all things are possible.

      We have been given the responsibility by Divine Providence to control the
      tides of earth, which correspond to flowing feelings of omnipresent,
      omnipotent, and omniscient Divine Love and Life.

      Beach3
      When the children of God call on us for our help, we teach them how
      to use omnipotent will and intent for the highest good of all in combination with
      strong flowing feelings of unconditional Divine Love to heal the emotional reality of Earth.

      In this way we teach how to control the physical reality of Earth,
      because the physical reality of each person, and of the Earth as a whole,
      is determined by flowing feelings and emotions.

      Just as we control the tides of earth, we teach the children of
      God to attune themselves emotionally to the rhythms of Divine Life,
      so that they may flow with the sea of unconditional all encompassing Love,
      that ebbs and flows with the expression of polarity in Universal Consciousness.

      Weparticularly attune the child of God to the use of the Sacred Dream,
      the blueprint for perfection on the Earth. This blueprint is the
      Prime Will for the highest good of all for Earth.

      This is the Prime Will for bringing about a perfect kingdom,
      a home of pristine beauty and harmony for all living creatures.

      Miraclesare created by combining OMNIPOTENT WILL FOR THE HIGHEST GOOD
      of the Earth, the electric-masculine power, with the FLOWING FEELINGS of
      unconditional love and flowing feelings of the Sacred Dream of the Moon,
      the magnetic-feminine power.

      Just like the miracles of the tides, FLOWING FEELINGS of the Sacred Dream
      and Divine Love of the Moon, manifest perfect power, rhythm, harmony, and cycles
      of flow in the emotional life for all the children of God and for all sentient creatures.

      Bystudying the tides, and flowing with feelings of their healing effects,
      perfect understanding of this is attained.

      By studying the scientific effects of the tides, the influence of a rhythmic
      emotional life on the well being of the physical bodies of the children
      of God and on the creatures of the world is understood.

      Attune to the divine virtues represented by the letters of our name,
      and call on our help to receive the following:

      ‘E-B-V-A-P

      We use cosmic and universal transference of consciousness
      ---------

      to produce miraculous phenomena, change the course of fate, and
      teach the children of God the control of will and flowing feelings in all planes.
      ---------

      We mentor masters to control the unfolding of
      spiritual qualities in self and others.

      ---------

      A and umlaut A (ae)

      We teach seekers to apply wisdom and truth of the
      enlightened mind to develop magical abilities like clairvoyance,
      mental discipline, language of symbols, and mind control. We reveal the
      original perfect divine blueprints of everything in creation.

      umlaut A, AE...all imperfect forms of everything in being, will, thought,
      feeling, and form are released, and therefore go through transformation,
      making way for the perfect original divine blueprints to manifest.

      ---------

    • Cynthia Schlosser
      Message 40 of 40 , Sep 25 12:04 PM
      • 1 Attachment
      • 70 KB

      Yesterday the 2nd day of the moon cycle was sent by mistake.  Here is the correct one for today's new moon.

      The 28 Angels of the Moon Sphere

      Divine Emotional Magnetic Rhythm

      ‘The Moon in its planetary function influences everything liquid
      on our earth.
      The Moon sphere is analogous to flowing feelings
      or the emotional awareness of each child of God, which
      is known in ancient terms as the astral body.’

      Healingof the Divine Feminine, the awesome realm of flowing emotions
       and magnetism, the water element, is necessary for Heaven to manifest on Earth.

      The healing of emotional flowing  of each child of God on Earth
      is therefore of major importance.

      The Angels of the Moon Sphere

      are commissioned with great responsibility in this regard.

      Angelsof the Moon work with mankind in the realm of flowing emotions,
      in contrast to the Angels of the 360 degrees of the zodiac surrounding the Earth
      who work with the children of God in the realm of vitality.

      Thereare 28 angel groups, one for each day of the moon cycle.

      []

      The Moon Angels of Tides

      Angels of  ‘E-B-V-A-P’

      New Moon
      1st Day of Lunar Cycle

      Beloved,

      Weinspire perfect use of OMNIPOTENT SACRED WILL
      FOR THE HIGHEST GOOD OF ALL and SACRED FLOWING EMOTIONS
      in the meditation of the divine virtues so that all things are possible.

      Wehave been given the responsibility by Divine Providence to control the
      tides of earth, which correspond to flowing emotions of omnipresent,
      omnipotent, and omniscient Divine Love and Life.

      Beach3
      Whenthe children of God call on us for our help, we teach them how
      to use omnipotent will and intent for the highest good of all in combination with
      strong flowing emotions of unconditional Divine Love to heal the emotional reality of Earth.

      Inthis way we teach how to control the physical reality of Earth,
      because the physical reality of each person, and of the Earth as a whole,
      is determined by flowing emotions.

[...]

      Bystudying the tides, and flowing with emotions of their healing effects,
      perfect understanding of this is attained.

      Bystudying the scientific effects of the tides, the influence of a rhythmic
      emotional life on the well being of the physical bodies of the children
      of God and on the creatures of the world is understood.

      Attuneto the divine virtues represented by the letters of our name,
      and call on our help to receive the following:

      ‘E-B-V-A-P

      Weuse cosmic and universal transference of consciousness
      ---------

      toproduce miraculous phenomena, change the course of fate, and
      teach the children of God the control of will and flowing emotions in all planes.
      ---------

      We mentor masters to control the unfolding of
      spiritual qualities in self and others.

      ---------

      A and umlaut A (ae)

      We teach seekers to apply wisdom and truth of the
      enlightened mind to develop magical abilities like clairvoyance,
      mental discipline, language of symbols, and mind control. We reveal the
      original perfect divine blueprints of everything in creation.

      umlaut A, AE...all imperfect forms of everything in being, will, thought,
      emotion, and form are released, and therefore go through transformation,
      making way for the perfect original divine blueprints to manifest.

      ---------

      (Message over 64 KB, truncated)