Jeshua Online - Daily Message: You are the Creators of Time

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 8, 2013

      Oakbridge University - Jeshua Online
      Message of the Day
      You are the creators of time. And after the purpose of time has been fulfilled, you are always going to be that which you are right now—the one divine Self, the extension of the one divine Source. So if you are that—and I guarantee you are—why not be happy? Expect to be happy, and you will be.

      2013 Summer Jeshua Advance Registration is now open. Click here for more information.

      If you enjoy receiving these messages, you may wish to make a donation to support this international ministry. Click here to make a donation to Oakbridge University, a not-for-profit organization. Your contributions are tax deductible. Thank you for helping to make a positive difference in the world.

      Visit our website: www.Oakbridge.org.