White Whales and the White Elephants by the Celestial White Beings | Natalie Glasson | Om Na

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 7, 2013

      You've received this email because you signed up or made a purchase at http://www.omna.org
      Om Na, I Am Bliss, Om Na, I Am Bliss, Om Na, I Am Bliss, Om Na, I Am Bliss, Om Na, I Am Bliss, Om Na

          Welcome to the Sacred School of Om Na with channelled wisdom, light and love through Channel, Author and Spiritual Mentor, Natalie Glasson.You are greatly appreciated and loved unconditionally in this very moment, light and wondrous blessings are sent to your heart and soul, you are honoured as your true self.

       Dear Friends,

      This week's channelled message is from the Celestial White Beings with a very special message abut a new consciousness anchoring.
      Archangel Metatron's Latest Capsule of Wisdom is now available to download. Click Here
      Next Webinars with Mary Magdalene, 'Heart Chakra Awakening,' on the 11th July, Click Here, if you missed part 1  and 2 you can catch up now Click Here
      Hope you enjoy.
      Many blessings, Natalie

                                                                                                       Read Online
      The Entrance of the White Whales and the White Elephants
      by the Celestial White Beings
      Channelled through Natalie Glasson- 04-07-13-www.omna.org
      We bring the magnitude of the cosmic vibration of the Creator forward to you, bathing you in the light of your purest divinity and spiritual magnificence. We are the Celestial White Beings, part founders of the Earth and delivers of the ascension process of the Creator. Our energies are linked into all aspects of the universe and the Creator; we open our hearts so that we may support the expansion of the Creator, encouraging a deeper awakening from within each seed of the Creator. Let yourself bathe in the cosmic vibrations of the Creator allowing your divine being to unfold in new forms and directions than you have previously experienced. We are here to love you and support you with our energies so you may remember all aspects of the Creator that you have been inspired to be in your past and choose to be as in your present.
      Our message today flows upon waves of joy and bliss into your reality and pathway, as a beautiful reconnection and integration has occurred between the inner planes and the Earth which further more builds the bridge of oneness between the Earth and the inner planes. Bliss is the vibration of our being, it is formed when all aspects of the Creator unite in divine balance existing in sacred unity, and at this point it is only bliss that can form as a sacred ecstatic celebration of the Creator. The fact that our messages flows forth upon waves of bliss symbolises the high vibrational content of our message.
      In further preparation for the manifestation of the era of love upon the Earth, within your soul and reality the consciousness of two energies have united and returned to the Earth from the celestial levels of the Creator’s universe.  As you have entered into 2013 much of the old energies, perspectives and consciousness have fallen away allowing for new higher vibrational beings of light to come forward to support humanity. The vibration of the Earth has risen significantly allowing in the coming years many high vibrational energies and consciousness to return fully to the Earth. We will also see that some energies and consciousness of the Creator embodied within people but especially animals will reanchor in order to bring forth a complete aspect of the Creator within their form and a complete consciousness to support the powerful ascension process of this moment.
      The consciousness of the White Whales and the White Elephants has been seen by many upon the inner planes and the Earth returning to the Earth. They ride a wave of joy and bliss as if they are being magnetically drawn to become one with the Earth and consciousness of humanity. You may see in the future many animals being born upon the Earth with a pure white vibration even a pure white physical colour; they bring forth the Christ vibration of a purer vibration than has ever been experienced upon the Earth. It is extremely healing for the Christ consciousness to anchor with such tremendous intensity into aspects of the animal kingdom as it symbolises that the animal instincts of humanity are purifying as each person accepts their sacred self in manifestation. These beings bring forth powerful Christ and celestial encoding which are being anchored into the birthing consciousness of humanity to trigger divine energetic rebirth within all but also support the fine vibrational beings currently being born into physical or semi physical manifestation. As nothing is as physical as it once was upon the Earth.
      While you see Whales and Elephants upon your land, the consciousness of the White Whales and White Elephants brings completion to their souls but also acts as a symbol of the strength of love that is now flowing forth from the celestial levels awakening new understandings of the cosmic creation and divine heart chakra energy of the Creator. The White Whales and White Elephants bring forth the codes of the universe, the instruments and tools to further decipher the universe of the Creator so that all may gain a greater sensitivity to that which is beyond the Earth. They also hold consciousness and understanding to aid the deliverance of healing for the Earth to break free from the patterns of suffering and pain that it is still focused within. These beings bring the opportunity, as will others of renewal, healing and further awakening for the Earth; Mother Earth and all inhabiting souls. The White Whales and White Elephants symbolise divine love and supreme spiritual knowle dge as they carry many energetic seeds from other stars, planets and civilisations to be sown into the energetic fabric of the Earth to bring further unity of the Earth with other civilisations of the Creator. They bring important messages to many who are open, receptive and willing to accept their consciousness, concerning the shifts within the inner planes and dimensions and how to bring healing to all aspects of the Earth.
      As they ride the waves of joy and bliss, the White Whales moving through the waves with vigour, vitality and gentleness, the White Elephants stampeding through the waves in unison with the White Whales they demonstrate to you the power within your own being and the unity of love that can be formed. They symbolise that healing shall prevail within the water and upon the land of the Earth, as well as the water of your body and the consciousness of your physical form. Their energies will first integrate with the waters of the Earth as it is easier for integration to occur; this may be why many of you feel drawn at this time to be close to or to assist in purifying the water in order to bathe in this new consciousness , love and vibrations.
      The White Whales and the White Elephants flowing almost as spirits or consciousness onto the Earth wish to bring healing and to return power to the Elephants and Whales of the Earth so that all past turmoil, grief and suffering may be dissolved, allowing respect for the sacred vibrations and Creator expressions of animals to emerge from the hearts of all upon the Earth.
      In meditation as you breathe deeply, you may wish to call upon the White Whales and White Elephants anchoring upon a wave of joy and bliss to connect with your own energy so you may experience the light and wisdom they bring while experiencing their loving presence and support. You may wish to use this invocation as you enter into a state of meditation,
      ‘My beloved guides, angels and light being who are lovingly supporting and protecting me in this journey, I call you forth to oversee my connection and to ensure my protection at all times.
      Beloved Celestial White Beings I call you forth to assist and support me in experiencing and bathing in the light, love and consciousness of the White Whales and White Elephants of the Celestial level. Please ensure that all needed wisdom and consciousness is imparted to me and guide me as to how I can be of service to these beautiful beings and creatures of the light.
      As I exist in the light of my soul, connected and focused upon the love of my heart chakra I call forth the Celestial White Whales and White Elephants riding a wave of joy and bliss to draw forth into my awareness and to surround me in your sacred light. Let me experience and bathe in your sacred vibrations as you share with me the pure Christ consciousness that you carry. Assist in healing the remainder of my own animal instincts, anchoring any celestial encoding that is needed. Guide me in the role I may play in supporting the healing of the Earth, the waters, my own being, humanity and the Whales and Elephants of the Earth. Please bring to me your consciousness, love, inspired thoughts, healing, awakening and new encoding, I am ready to receive you all with the purest vibration of love within my heart. Thank you.’
      Allow yourself to sit peacefully free from expectations as you focus upon breathing the energy that surrounds you into your entire being.
      This is a most beautiful and sacred time for the Earth as the White Whales and White Elephants of the Celestial levels intertwine their energies with the energetic vibration of the Earth bringing forth divine transformation with your assistance.
      In celestial light,
      Celestial White Beings

      The Link Between Detoxing & Channelling
      Natalie's Healing Journey with Marian

      New Capsule of Wisdom Available

      I Surrender,
      New Era Activation
      Capsule No
        1st July 2013
      With Archangel Metatron

      Archangel Metatron brings forth a powerful activation in the form of a meditation within his ashram upon the Multi- Universal level of the Creator's universe. Archangel Metatron's activation is focused upon completing the transition of moving from the old era into the new era, it supports a deep cleansing within your being, an acceptance of the consciousness of the new era while activating the supreme or super aspect of the Creator within your being. Archangel Metatron invites you to join him in this capsule to truly awaken the divine light within your being as well as sacred skills and abilities.

      Heart Chakra Awakening with Mary Magdalene
      Online Webinar Workshop
      Channelled through Natalie Glasson
      7pm UK Time
      11th July- Part 3
      (You can attend all or just one)
      It is the time of love, experiencing and expressing a pure vibration of love. It is divine timing to focus upon the healing, restoring and expansion of the Heart Chakra in order to bring forward a purer understanding of the love of the Creator. Mary Magdalene invites you to explore and heal your heart chakra supported by her sacred goddess guidance and vibration. Mary Magdalene is known as the Celestial Rose Heart because of her sacred loving expression and the support that she offers many in opening and healing their heart chakras on the Earth and the inner planes.
      In a three part webinar series Mary Magdalene wishes to connect you on a deeper level with your heart chakra, assist you in recognising the love that your heart holds and how to use it as your power. She wishes to aid cellular repatterning for your entire being to be attuned to the heart vibration, encourage you to access the subtle chambers of your heart chakra, heal past pain held within the heart chakra and the heart organ, as well as anchoring new vibrations of Creator heart chakra energy from the universe into your being to aid further expansion. Mary Magdalene will encourage you to hold a greater awareness of your heart chakra in your daily reality while channelling all her love into your being to soothe and heal all aspects of your being.
      Allow Mary Magdalene to assist you in opening up to the powerful love volume and frequencies within you aiding a more complete manifestation of love within your reality.
      Book and Register

      Allowing Yourself To Be Provided For
      Capsule No
      15th June 2013
      With Archangel Metatron

      In Capsule 48 Archangel Metatron describes how we are each always provided for by the Creator, he assists in a unique understanding of all our needs and requirements being provided for to aid our further ability of manifestation and creation in our realities. With this understanding you allow yourself the freedom to connect with the Creator and develop your manifestation skills. Archangel Metatron shares a special mantra and its meaning to assist in your continued belief and perspective that all is provided to you, while sharing a meditation that shifts your consciousness from lack and limitations to abundance and freedom, attuning your entire being with this new understanding. This is a powerful communication from Archangel Metatron especially focused upon the divinity within your being.

      Twelve Rays of Light
      A Guide to the Rays of Light and the Spiritual Hierarchy
      By Natalie Glasson

      Paperback Book
      Receive 6 Free Channelled Guided Meditations with every purchase to help you experience the energies of the Rays of Light
      Buy Now

      Home Shop  School  About Natalie Free Downloads Workshop

      Sacred School of Om Na

      Wisdom House, Kingsley Road
      Harrow, HA2
      8LD