Pleiadedolphininfos: Saint Germain - The Vortex of the Merkabah formation & the integration of your Divine Consciousness channeled by Meline Lafont and more

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 7, 2013

      channeler Méline Lafont

      Greetings my dearest ones. From the bottom of my heart I embrace you all with my Presence and my energy of Love. I am here to bring an announcement into the depths of your hearts. Prepare yourselves as the intensity commences as soon as we can call it “now”.

      Everything is ready to move on to the next level of consciousness and integration. This step has been taken a long time ago on an etheric level but is now followed by the actual big step for you all into a higher level of consciousness and integration of the next new energies and degrees of the multidimensional aspects that you are and perceive. Those new integrations enable your consciousness to move on into a higher state of Being where your knowledge will enrich itself with the numerous multidimensional aspects that you represent and uphold.

      With each new integration of a multidimensional aspect of yourself, there will be some shifts in your personal parallel world requiring the need for a greater surrender and trust in yourself and in the Divine. It is essentially important that complete surrender and trust in the Divine AND in yourself becomes factual as you are finding yourselves in a stream of energies which will take on an increased pace and speed than was originally the case.

      The time of the integration of the old energies and of the last new energies are as good as done, opening the way for the next new and even more refined energies which are waiting in the wings for all of you to assimilate in your consciousness and in your state of evolution. Are you ready for this, my dearest ones? You’d better be as this will again imply a very intense wave and an affluence of energies which will not leave your parallel world and Being unaffected. Prepare yourselves for the most intense rides ever to occur in the history of the world and of your whole Being!
      Read more »

      Learning Patience

      Today, I found something that I wrote a while ago:
      I had a dream this week in which I was ascending. At about 3:00 am I woke up suddenly and heard in my head, “I just had a dream of ascension.” However, I could not remember how it felt. Of course, I then had to go to the bathroom. When I came back to bed, I tried to remember the feeling again, but I was distracted because my body was so hot. I was not a hot night, and the heat came from inside, not outside, of me.
      I lay in bed for a while feeling the intense heat inside of me. Eventually, I fell back asleep. In the morning, I remembered the experience, but I still could not remember how the dream felt. Fortunately, I had an acupuncture appointment that day and determined to remember the feeling of my dream then.
      Read more »

      John Smallman

      07/07/2013 by John Smallman

      Tremendous healing is occurring all across the planet as ever-greater numbers of you embrace the divine energies enveloping you constantly.  They have always been there for you, and now your awareness of God’s infinite Love for you all is spreading far and wide as those of you who have been holding the intent to be only loving over many lifetimes strengthen that intent and demonstrate it more and more of the time in your daily lives.  Living lovingly is the most powerful way to change yourselves – and thereby the world – and your successes in this field of endeavor are mounting rapidly.  No one on Earth is completely unaware of the field of Love in which you are enveloped, and although many do not understand what it is, they are allowing its influence to change their perception of how they wish to live and interact with one another.  And with their perception changed, then their intent also changes and their concern for one another grows.  Evidence of this can be seen all over the world as more and more gather in peaceful demonstrations against corruption, dishonesty, and plain incompetence in major corporations, organizations, religious institutions, and governments.  And, make no mistake, those demonstrations are effective!
      Read more »

      John Smallman
      July 7, 2013 by John Smallman

      Here in the spiritual realms all is ready for humanity’s awakening.  All the necessary preparations have been completed and we, like you, await this divine moment’s arrival most enthusiastically.  You, humanity, are receiving unprecedented assistance as this exciting and greatly looked-forward-to event approaches.  Your desire and intent to bring it about has intensified enormously over the last two or three decades, and it is that strength of intent that has determined the moment for its accomplishment.  Because it is so close you all have a sense of it, as well as feelings of impatience because it seems that you have been waiting a very long time for this promised period in your ongoing spiritual evolution to come to fruition.  Your impatience does add intensity and increased effectiveness to your intent to awaken, so make sure to renew your intent at least once every day – three or four times daily, just for a brief moment, would be excellent.
      Read more »

      Email delivery powered by Google