Pleiadedolphininfos: Message for Twin Flames by Multidimensional Ocean ~ I am the I AM and more

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 6 2:04 PM

      947177_10151555175639023_1454024380_nDear Twin, this is a message from your other twin for those of you feeling lonely, unwanted, sad, and missing your other half.
      We hear and know of your longing to be reunited with your true twin, with the one and lonely, with your other half.

      This is the person that you turn to when you are alseep, that your subconscious mind refers to day and night, and compares your Earthly relationships with, and even your relationship with your first loved ones: your parents.

      The twin flame love is all embracing, all powerful, all encompassing, all union and blending in oness.
      Nothing on Earth can ever equal this true love, which knows no boundaries, no limit, no taboo, no forbidden games.
      Read more »

      23324_536337373051928_907460147_n
      (Translated from original language german)

      My child, you ask who I am, what my name is. I have many names but am but nameless. I am the I AM, Ehyeh asher Ehyeh as the Hebrews say, for the old Egypts I am Isis, and for the Hindus Shakti, the Great Mother, some natives of North America call me Buffalo Calf Woman and I have still some more names. I am incarnated in many Dimensions as a Goddess, but my true home is in the – at this time – 350th Dimension. Very high, isn’t it? And with each evolution of my universes and omniverses and all of their beings who live there, my beloved Twin Flame and I, we ascend then again. There are no limits put upstairs. We are many creation cycles old like our children, the Archangels, and many Angels. But above all I am your Prime Mother, the Mother of all Prime Souls who have ever been born and who will be born yet. I am the Great Creator, the Childbearer, Creator of All-That-Is. I love all that I have ever created and born. I love you infinitely and in all eternity, my child. ~

      Your Divine Mother

      Copyright © Isabel Henn. It is allowed to share this message in its complete form without changes and when the author’s name and the link to the original site is given. http://sirianheaven.wordpress.com/

      Posted by Wes Annac

      This is the video-version of my interview on ET-First Contact Radio, which took place yesterday, July 4th.
      .

      beautiful-blue-color-free-freedom-Favim.com-345676http://www.favim.com
      Music to read by below:

      So how do we stay fresh as we continue along on this draining journey to a better world? I think one of the more important things for us to concentrate on as we march along to freedom, is making sure we continue to do things for the FIRST time! We so easily settle into our old routines, but it is crucial we do new things all the time to stay fresh and to keep our minds aware and awake to all possibilities. It can be as simple as driving a different route to work or cooking something you’ve never considered eating before. Whatever you choose to do, do it mindfully, pay close attention to what you benefit from by doing something new. In other words don’t do it and we remain locked into our autopilot mind. This is the habit we are needing to break. If we remain on autopilot we stop really feeling and being in touch with what we are doing. We deaden ourselves within and become shells of who we truly are. That true being within needs to come out and play so we must be willing to open our doors and invite it out!
      Read more »

      Email delivery powered by Google