Gaia Online Tarot: the Magician ~ the Seeker ~ The Gardener

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 5 11:23 PM
      The message of Seeker begins emphasizing being challenged to take a risk and begin again. Taking a new road whether literally or metaphorically or perhaps both. Yet with the new road is that a risk as society defines risk? When we think of risk there is even a little bit of trepidation in that we can be concerned or fearful of failure to some degree or another. Yet is that the type of risk being called upon here? Rather is this risk not one that we have an uncertainty upon but one that we are making choices to begin with an anticipation knowing that each and every experience will be learning and growing process? That is shifting our perception as well as re-learning and re-dedicating ourselves to walking confidently, compassionately, patiently and lovingly within our personal power.

      All roads that we begin or discover are those that we are apart of Co-Creating whether we are consciously aware of this or not. This morning's message emphasizes the conscious awareness of what we create as we begin to consciously access our personal power. Renewing and reopening to that Divine Spirit within us. Rekindling our passion and honing our focus. Our Creativity is deep, is strong and is a blessing to ourselves, the world and all around us. Take the opportunities to align ourselves with Our Mother Earth and the healing that flows forward to the Earth and all who live here is healing that we have within ourselves for ourselves as well. A beautiful, harmonic symmetry as we discover our heartbeat in tune with Hers.

      Be open to all of the beauty there is what we see coming and remember that there is a Divine Mystery that unfolds in the twists and turns of the path. Here too let us shift our perspective to let go of twists and turns as being something to hold worries and fears. The twists and turns are not a design to plant doubts but to build upon our confidence as we embark upon a Path of Love, Understanding and Compassion. Trust Spirit. Trust The Earth. Trust Your Guides, Companions And Beloved Souls Beside You. Trust Your Self. That is especially important and the more you See your Self as apart of the solutions that are called upon for this world you begin to resolve the issues, challenges or whatever may have been in your past, present and/or that you were concerned on over the future. You rediscover the joys of life and embrace those through the endless possibilities and abundance that is within you. That is where all stems from and grows.

      Be a responsible, loving Custodian, Caretaker and Creator. You are planting seeds of a new adventure and partaking of the fruits of your labor in the same moment. Take a deep breath and embrace Love, be Love and share Love. The Love of and for Life. For your Self. For the Earth. For All Here. For the Road That Opens Before Us for this reflects Our Inner Road that calls to and comes from Health, Peace, Serenity, Wholeness, Transformation,  Balance and Love. Some things will undoubtedly be planned out but remember the spontaneity of life. Know that you are a blessing to others as they are a blessing to you. Walk, jump, swim or fly upon your road and feel the flow of Spirit within your very Being. Create. Laugh. Sing, Love.*:x lovestruck

      The OpportunityThe ChallengeThe Resolution
      1 - the Magician
      Spirit made manifest

      You have the opportunity to manifest your desires. Your sense of personal power is strong. You know how to enter sacred space and bring spiritual energy into the world of matter. You have learned how to focus your will and your passion towards a goal. Your creativity energizes you and blesses those around you. You have the potential to align yourself with the heartbeat of the earth, and to bring forth healing for the planet and all her creatures.
      0 - the Seeker
      A new beginning

      You are being challenged to take a risk and begin again. It's time to hit the road, either metaphorically or literally. Every time you set out on a journey, even if it's only a one-day hike, you embark on a spiritual journey as well. Be open to all the twists and curves in the road ahead. Be ready for surprises. Keep your heart open and maintain an attitude of innocence, trust and spontaneity. Take a risk! Before you is a brand new adventure — the chance for a fresh start and endless possibilities.
      3 - the Gardener
      Sensuality, creativity, abundance

      Resolution comes in on a wave of great fertility and abundance. You are pregnant with new creations — an art form, a book, a project, even a baby. You embody both the nurturing Mother and the sensual Lover. You are a steward of the land when you plant, weed and nourish your garden in a sustainable manner. At harvest time, you offer the best possible of all foods to those whom you love. You are a hard worker, but you take great delight in the scent of lavender fields on a hot summer day and the dizzying riot of color, shapes and textures in the garden. You love your own body; you love your mate, your children, your friends, your community; you love the natural world around you. Your appetite for connection, sensuality and creativity seems boundless. The people around you are blessed to have you in their lives.

      Magician

      Spirit made manifest

      The Magician is a ritual drummer, the drum his magic wand. He plays the djembe, caught up in the bliss and ecstasy of the trance created by the sound of the drum. He knows that the rhythm of his drumbeat matches the heartbeat of the Earth. Firelight flickers on cave walls, painted with a thousand hands, like the prehistoric handprints in the Cave of Hands (Cueva de las Manos) in Argentina.
      An altar with items representing the four elements anchors him in sacred space. He creates the matrix that allows magic to happen. He opens a door between this world and the world of Spirit. The hand creates magic — whether with a drum, a paintbrush or ritual tool. Hands bring the Unseen into the realm of the Seen.
      - See more at: http://www.gaiantarot.com/magician/#sthash.Q4INtzaI.dpuf

      All content © Joanna Powell Colbert 2003-2011. Please do not reproduce art or content without permission.