Brian: Abundance Begins Within - Part 1/2 ~ Karen Doonan - Dragons: Codings for the Dragon Keepers of Earth

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 5, 2013

      Brian: Abundance Begins Within – Part 1/2

      Posted by Wes Annac
      Written by Brian
      Abundance 44Steve Beckow: Folks, please welcome Brian to our staff of (Golden Age of Gaia) editors. Brian is also managing the First Contact database (http://goldengaiadb.com/First_Contact), which probably will make him one of the most knowledgable people around on the subject of everything to do with Ascension.
      As we move forward in 2013, it’s becoming clear that as the truth of who we are continues to emerge, all that is illusory will naturally fall away.
      It’s my sense that we’re standing at the threshold of embodying, individually and collectively, one of the most important universal truths that has remained hidden from us for ages – that we’re infinitely abundant beings with the co-creative power to manifest all we need.
      The nearly-universal belief in lack, which we’ve been fed constantly by innumerable sources, has been one of the most disempowering to us as spiritual beings, in my view.  The Arcturian Group brings light to this situation:
      “This universal belief affects all, and still functions as power within the un-illumined consciousness. The energy supporting lack and limitation is constantly being reinforced and added to through universal beliefs of duality and separation. These beliefs are in turn strengthened through world events, news reporting, and political rhetoric. Appearances of lack are everywhere and that is why we seek today to speak of this–you are spiritually ready to look more deeply into the truth of abundance.”  (1)
      There is no law of lack, the Arcturians tell us.
      “Because you are the manifestation of Source, you in your true essence, are Self-sustained and Self-maintained. You see, abundance (completeness, wholeness) is a law, a quality of Source and is therefore already present within the consciousness of every living Soul. The reason so many lack even the barest essentials, is because man is a creator, but through an ignorance of this truth he has allowed others to claim wealth and power, while at the same time accepting lack as his lot in life.
      “There is NO LAW OF LACK, dear ones. Lack is a belief, a concept held true by most in the world simply through un-evolved ignorance. All embody and actually ARE the Divine completeness of Source. It is time to clear these old beliefs and stop looking outside of yourselves for everything you need. This is an important facet of taking back your power.” (2)
      They further point out that we’ve maintained limiting beliefs about the manner in which abundance may come to us when in truth there is no limit to the variety of ways it may come about.
      “Many have ignorantly blocked their energy of abundance through holding to beliefs of how financial abundance must appear – they believe that it can only come from investments, parents, employment, sales, etc. Divine Consciousness has no limits and may unfold in ways never before thought of if allowed. What has been your usual medium of income may completely change. Allow it to do so or you will block it.”  (3)
      Archangel Michael reminds us that one of the most important lessons we may learn is that we are the source of our abundance—it originates from within.  All that has ever manifested in the material world began as thought vibration.
      “In this Shift into the New Reality, Beloved Ones, you have moved from the old “stories” of victimhood and disempowerment into a new sense and perception of yourselves as Human Angels, Empowered beings of Light who co-create reality with the Divine Creative Intelligence. In this new space of Power, you connect fully with your I AM presence, the work of your Soul, and the Flow of Divine Abundance.” (4)
      The Arcturians share a series of suggestions to help us shift our point of view from one of lack to one of our essential abundance.
      “Start by consciously stating your intention to release and clear any concepts and beliefs you may still hold regarding lack and limitation, particularly those regarding money. Also state your intention to release the energy of any vows taken in other lifetimes; particularly vows of poverty, for vows taken with purity of intention hold intense energy.
      “Begin by releasing–getting the flow going while realizing that because of Oneness, you can only flow to yourself, from one hand to the other so to speak. You may think and say; ‘I have nothing to flow.’ We tell you that this statement alone will assure that you manifest exactly that–nothing. Remember, you are creators and your words and thoughts carry the powerful energy of creation.
      “Everyone has something with which they can begin to flow–clothes, time, ideas, talents, and even a few cents. It is important not to expect or look for a return, for that is the seeking of ones’ good in the outer. It is vitally important to understand that when you give, you are not giving from a personal, limited supply, but are releasing from an Infinite Source–the more that flows out, the more can flow in. Through these realizations and actions, the flow of abundance can begin.” (5)
      They remind us that abundance can take many different forms, and is not limited to that of money.
      “Abundance and supply does not refer only to the financial. When the realization that everything necessary is embodied within the essence of the I that I AM, mind then interprets this awareness in the outer scene as what represents completeness for me which may not represent completeness for my neighbor.” (6)
      In the end, could it be that our very essence is the abundance we seek?
      “Your true essence is complete – Self-maintained and Self-sustained. Begin the habit of flowing gratitude each and every moment for what you have in an awareness of I HAVE because I AM.
      “Look at the world around you; to the trees, flowing gratitude to them and for them–their beauty and service. Look at your pets and feel gratitude for their companionship, love, and innocent faithfulness. Flow gratitude to friends, families, and even ‘enemies’ for the love, experiences and even difficult lessons they present to you. Instead of saying, ‘I don’t have,’ begin to say ‘thank you’ for everything in your experience and mean it, for nothing is random and everything can be a step in your evolution if you choose.” (7)
      Like AAM, they call the shift in our abundance views a big hurdle overcome, as big as our shift in our relationship views.
      “The two biggest hurdles for mankind in this powerful time of change and evolution is the shifting beyond world beliefs with regard to relationships and money. This does not mean that you don’t use common sense in your choice of employment, business, or in the attainment of what you need, but simply means that you do what you need to do from a higher level of understanding; a living out from the realization that you are Self-complete.”  (8)
      (Continued in Part 2.)

      Karen Doonan – Dragons: Codings for the Dragon Keepers of Earth

      Posted by Wes Annac
      Channeler:
      We are the Dragon realms and we come to speak to our children who guard and protect the portals of planet earth in the universe of 3. We walk with you at all times for we are you and you are we, that which is within the cellular structure of the human DNA within the human vehicle you have incarnated into is now to be activated in TRUTH. ALL of creation now look to the human race and mother earth and ALL IS NOW.
      Huge shifts in energy and frequency have now allowed the next phase of human evolution to begin, the support of ALL who’s children have incarnated upon and within planet earth is guaranteed and now we reach out to our children and ask for them to remember who they are in TRUTH. The guardians of EARTH have now stepped fully into alignment with the universe of 3, for mother earth has moved through the portals and has begun her ascension in TRUTH. No longer chained to the lower dimensional realities that were created FOR her children, she now expands and accelerates on her path. Now the time has come for her children to move and to shift and to dissolve the chains of frequency that were placed within their bodies.
      All is not as it appears on the planet at this time and many of you may feel the huge shift in vibration and frequency, many of you are now remembering to deeper levels and this will continue to expand and to shift as YOU expand and shift in your frequency and energy signature.
      To our children we send out the codings of 333, 444 and 111. We send out the eye of horus and we send out the seal of solomon. We place the Triquetra and the triskele within the heart space and the throat chakra and we ask that you remember who you are in TRUTH. ALL that was before is no more for ALL IS NOW and NOW is the GOLDEN AGE OF HUMANKIND in TRUTH. Those who sought to contain and suppress now no longer able to hold the frequencies that have enslaved a race for aeons. These frequencies now break down and this will release the human race from their bonds in TRUTH.
      We have walked with you for aeons, we have watched as the peoples of earth were placed over and over into pain and trauma to serve a race that knew no better. Now the golden ones shine brightly upon the planet and we walk with them as we walk with ALL for ALL ARE ONE.
      Article may be reproduced in its entirety of author and authors websites are clearly referenced and stated as above. No permission is given to quote from or alter this article in anyway from its original format which is written. This article must remain FREE to access at all times and copyright remains property of Karen Doonan at all times. FREEdom is your birthright.