Pleiadedolphininfos: El Morya - The Ascension process of the Descending of the Masters in you all by Meline Lafont ~ Integration of Light Being and Angelic Self and more

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 4 1:27 PM

      I’ll be speaking on Maarten Horst’s ET-First Contact Radio today, July 4th at 3PM central time (1 PM PST). It should be an enjoyable hour, and we look forward to seeing you there!
      Here’s Maarten’s original advert, taken from Facebook:
      Breaking: Thursday July 4th: Wes Annac on ET-First Contact Radio. Show starts at 1 PM PST / 2 PM MNT / 3 PM Central / 4 PM EST / 22:00 CET! To listen go to: http://www.bbsradio.com/bbs_talk_radio_station1.php Be there my friends!

      Photo: Breaking: Thursday July 4th: Wes Annac on ET-First Contact Radio. Show starts at 1 PM PST / 2 PM MNT / 3 PM Central / 4 PM EST / 22:00 CET! To listen go to: http://www.bbsradio.com/bbs_talk_radio_station1.php Be there my friends!

      Master El Morya

      Greetings everyone. My most respectful salutations from the highest frequency of my being, I Am Master El Morya.

      The collective of the Ascended Masters, all of them, descended into a frequency making it possible for you to meet us in your Being as the real connection can now become fact in a conscious way. You will find us in the exact same locations as where you dwell yourself and where you sense an uplifting feeling of energy, an uplifting effect of Love in an aspect of the Light. We, as Masters, ground the Light in a thorough way by descending in someone’s consciousness and his/her incarnation in order to not only connect with the soul but also to see ourselves reflected in all the Love that someone is in his/her personal reality.

      We indeed descend in your consciousness and your reflections, enabling us to bring all of our Being and our energy onto this Earth and into your living environment. This is what we mean by our return for you are all of us as the Masters of the Ascended Lightworld. There is no separation between us and in fact there never has been ; in reality we are always connected to you and many souls in incarnation carry aspects of our energy.

      Therefore the actual Ascended Masters are you, or specifically, many of you. The time has come to elaborate on this broadly and to present it to you because you have reached the maturity to know and to accept the fact that you all form a unity together with us. Master Saint Germain has tried to explain this concept in part through some messages as well as through this beloved channeler and sister of our Being.
      Read more »

      Thanks to: lucas2012infos

      Uploaded on 3 July 2013 by pearls2u

      So much has happened since my last video on 6/30/13 as I have integrated my Arcturian and Angelic Higher Selves into the energetic field of my physical body. I have always been in contact and connection receiving information from those leve...ls of me, but as the dark God particles which were in me that allowed my experience of duality to unfold were removed, as well as the various fractals of me
      were brought home to this being, and karmic contracts were voided to become truly sovereign again, I went through another initiation process integrating those higher parts of me.
      Many of us are going through this process right now as I see so many talking about their experiences. It brings so much JOY as that means the Duality Experiment IS TRULY OVER! IT IS DONE! Finished and completed!
      Read more »

      SandraWalterPlease read my last article Guardians of the New Light which discusses Transcendence, Light Service and the new frequencies.

      I asked my Higher Self to explain more about the changes which began for me (and many) on June 16. To recap: I woke up at 5am and witnessed several lightships sailing overhead, some flying parallel to each other (unusual to see them fly side by side). They began to flash and beam all at the same time as I received the message Incoming, be open for this. Immediately after the flashing a wave of powerful energy came in which cleared my heart completely and activated a new level of Christed (Krysthl) light with my heart center. I have been cleared of the past, and the ancient past, in order to be transformed.
      Read more »

      pendulumThe pendulum is in full swing as long as the energy is in motion in between polarities that are not resolved yet in neutrality and balance.  A lot of people experience people in mood swings, having outbursts, having negative perceptions without cause. It is about facing the polarities to see them for the missing pieces you need to acknowledge and give them back their place with your other uniting parts of you. Let go of all attachments or bindings that still are  attached to that polarity energy if you’re integrating it. This is the process you now feel as being bouncing those things back and forth till resolved in neutrality by you.

      If others mirror those swings to you it can also be you are part of their story to resolve it or you have similar polarity pieces of you  to face and unite.  See it as pieces from you not necessary being from a now moment but also from past or future lives or from others realms and dimensions you have been living in. All those fractal based parts need to come together to make you whole again.  It is like a crystal vase that shattered on the ground and all pieces big and small can be glued back  again into place but being in all sorts of timelines, dimensions and you’s all over.  Most of us are in transition to higher vibrational frequencies and for some that menas they are in a volatile state of consciousness. So be aware not to go into argument or battle . The energies can be to extreme in the swings of the pendulum now and those energies might have consequences you can not handle to well.
      Read more »

      GodAs the energies are becoming stronger, your higher self will be pushing you harder to find yourself. You will be finding out who you really are. Who are you? You are not your body.

      You are a part of Source and Source is a part of you. You are never separated from Source, never! You do have a separate and distinct energy from everyone else and every other being.
      This is what makes you unique and special and different than any other Source energy. You are a piece of the jigsaw puzzle but each piece is unique and needed to complete the whole puzzle. Source separated itself to know itself better.

      This separation was into many, many parts. Why: To experience, to learn, to create, and to eventually return back to Source. Every soul is a piece of Source. You are a piece of Source, a beautiful piece that is here to learn, develop, and grow on Mother Earth. You are on a long journey to return back to Source and to be reunited.Read more »

      Thanks to: Wes Annac

      Channeler:

      Greetings dear ones we are the ELOHIM and we come to guide and to support you at a time when all is now dissolving in TRUTH across and within the planet and within the human vehicle. That which will now reveal itself to the human race is TRUTH and we guide that ALL is perfect for ALL JUST IS and YOU ARE.

      We call out to our children who walk in human form upon the planet earth at this time. We send out the codings of 333, 222 and we call to those who walk in the roles of translators for humanity. Our channel is but one of these children and we ask that you understand her role and that of ALL of the children of the ELOHIM at this time upon the planet earth in the linear year of 2013.

      That which is unfolding was always to unfold, the darkness now receded to a point of illumination for the majority of the human race in TRUTH. Those who sought to contain and suppress now able to see clearly that the GOLDEN AGE OF HUMANKIND will be birthed in TRUTH THROUGH the human race upon the planet earth. For planet earth has now reached the required levels of frequency needed in order to support our children in their roles upon this planet and within the human race. ALL codings now go out to ALL upon this planet in order that the human race is now guided in TRUTH into the LIGHT that was always before them yet hidden.
      Read more »

       Transmission by the Elders
      Co-created by Anrita Melchizedek,

      ... http://pleiadianlight.net/
      Mp3 download http://pleiadianlight.net/free-downloads

      Welcome, sweet ones, it gives us great pleasure to be with you in this Now, in this sacred month of July, as you experience the sacred Cosmic Fire of Wisdom through the Overlighting of Helios and Vesta, your god-parents and the Solar Logii for this solar system. Sweet ones, when we talk about wisdom we are talking about Ancient Wisdom and the wisdom that you hold within yourselves; and through this, your connection to the many Masters of Wisdom, as you follow this path of Light through the Christed Timelines, in this Golden Age of Light. As you connect to the Legions of Light, sweet ones, you are imbued by the Divine Creator Rays and the Overlighting of the Ascended Masters, the Christed ETs and the many Illumined Beings of Light from On High, who walk beside you and next to you and behind you, ever guiding you upwards into the Light. And many of these Masters of Wisdom, sweet ones, who are in discarnate form, themselves passed through the lower planes and experienced Initiations of Light in both self-knowledge, and self-sacrifice, and through this it came to pass that they came together to form this great Brotherhood of the Light. And this is what you are on the lower dimensions and on this earth-plane in particular, sweet ones. You are the brotherhood and sisterhood of the Light. And from the center of Light this sacred Cosmic Fire of Wisdom, Overlighted by the Planetary and Spiritual hierarchy, burns within your hearts as the way showers, Light workers, and star seeded ones, dedicated to serving the lower worlds, dedicated to serving Mother Earth and all Life; and imbued by the energy of the sacred Rays of Creation, and the knowing that you are here as these Flames of Divine Love, you sweet ones, make your passage through these Rays of Creation, once again becoming members to the Brotherhood of the Light, and to the Great White Lodge.

      Read more »

      Email delivery powered by Google