Isha Lerner's Inner Child/Power of the Flower/Triple Goddess Tarot: Jack and the Beanstalk ~ Saguaro Cactus ~ Infinite Bliss w/ 2nd Chakra

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 4, 2013

      "Turn over a new leaf. Go with the flow. Surrender to your spiritual destiny"

      "The Saguaro Cactus is a powerful healing presence. Its stature and dignity symbolize the shift you are undergoing in relation to your own personal power. The masculine principle within your psyche is rebalancing at this time, and you will find yourself able to receive Grandfathers Wisdom's sacred knowledge, which resides within your heart, just as it lives at the center of this proud, majestic plant."

      "My thoughts, my actions, my creative vitality, birth the return of the Great Bliss Queen. I shall walk the path of Infinite Bliss. My heart glows with divine love and joy."

      Saguaro Cactus speaks on Grandfathers Wisdom sacred knowledge. The re-balancing of the masculine principles does remind us that our attuning to the feminine principle, to embrace the Divine Feminine within each of us and reconnect with Our Mother Earth, does not mean that the masculine is removed out of the equation. Rather that it is through that foundation that we have begun to find a purification, transformation and healing which has been patient, loving, accepting and embracing us individually and collectively. That importance could not ever be more important in this stage and place of our lives, also individually and collectively.

      This re-balancing is a harmonizing of the masculine and feminine principles/energies within each of us. Life does come forth from Grandmother's Sacred Womb. Grandfather watches over to help co-nurture and teach us many things along with Grandmother. How to grow and cultivate our patience and intention as the Saguaro Cactus message touches upon. Life does give birth to life and Grandfather is a vital part of our learning how to live, embrace and radiate a confident, loving, and liberating life. An authority that is not over another but that stands within his and her integrity. Living an Authentic, Genuine Life.

      The Jack and the Beanstalk message makes note of how just a little bit of enlightenment can help resolve gigantic problems. How true and that type of loving guidance and insight can and will be apart of continued epiphanies that we experience. I know I have and am deeply grateful for the loving insight and assistance given to me this past night by a beloved friend and soul connection.

      Time may be perceived as being not enough or "wondering when this will conclude" yet when we give ourselves space to breathe and receive the reminders that we are not alone, that we have loving beings, both here on this earth and close by within and around us along with our Beloved Earth, we can begin to understand with a deeper clarity that time is an ally. One that is not creating a 'bump' or obstacle but ready to work with us and assist us.

      Be open to and allow Divine Love and Joy to fill us, uplift us, embrace us, transform us and heal us. For that has never been separate from us. We have been through roads, valleys, twists and turns where we may have thought it missing or elusive yet it has always been here with us. We are born from that, we are always apart of that and we give, breathe and are Divine Love. It is a returning to that awareness and consciousness of how we are, have been and continue to create the Bliss that life can be, has been and shall be.

      The Bliss Queen reawakening/returning and Knowing there is no place She is not and is everywhere around us and inside of us. So we can make our decisions from a place of hope, joy, peace, love which Bliss is fully apart of it and dwells within. Our Creative Spirit can, does and will soar as each of us will together in Loving Bliss. *:x lovestruck

      XII Jack and the Beanstalk
      Your card is...

      XII Jack and the Beanstalk

      When this card appears in your reading, see your life and primary relationships from a fresh perspective. Meditate for clarity. Improve your posture and realize that your spine is like a spiritual beanstalk that carries divine impulses up and down your body. Realize that you can conquer giant problems with just a little bit of enlightenment. You can change your world through the power of positive thinking and the ability to visualize yourself steeped in abundance. Turn over a new leaf. Go with the flow. Surrender to your spiritual destiny.

      Saguaro Cactus
      Your card is...

      Saguaro Cactus

      Latin: Cereus giganteus

      Color(s):

      Archetype: Grandfather Wisdom – Time Keeper. Elders, Timekeepers who carry time within them, understand that archetypal patterns of the sort found in crystals, plants, DNA structures, earth and star formations, light frequencies and sound are imprinted in our dreams, intentions, and Self Knowing, and that they change with the growth and evolution of Earth and all the galaxies. Grandfather Wisdom patiently watches over the many offspring issuing forth from Grandmother’s Sacred Womb. His walking staff a symbol of direction and stature, he shows us the way into our own liberating authority, while teaching us important lessons about patience and intention.

      Signature: A slow-growing, mighty plant with tremendous stature and authority. At approx. 120 years of age, it begins to produce flowers. The mature plant has a root system capable of holding up to 200 gallons of water – enough to sustain it for an entire year!

      Healing Properties: Saguaro Cactus can help individuals align vertically to a higher order of personal authority and integrity. Father issues are eased and it is especially helpful for those who have lost a father at an early age or experienced paternal abandonment at or before birth.

      Healing: The Saguaro Cactus is a powerful healing presence. Its stature and dignity symbolize the shift you are undergoing in relation to your own personal power. The masculine principle within your psyche is rebalancing at this time, and you will find yourself able to receive Grandfathers Wisdom's sacred knowledge, which resides within your heart, just as it lives at the center of this proud, majestic plant. The folks of Grandfather's garment reach out to protect your Earth Walk; his drum and walking stick are visible to the external world for they are essential gifts he brings to the journey. Drumming puts us in sync with the rhythms of the cosmos, while the walking stick is a symbol of stamina and purpose. You may wish to join a drumming circle at this time, or journey through the mountains and valleys of your homeland, exploring the very nature of your own authority and will power. A tremendous amount of life force is available you now, for, like the Saguaro Cactus, you are able to sustain your power over long periods of time. Time is your ally. Be patient and let the wisdom of your ancestral lineage guide you onward.

      22. Infinite Bliss
      Your card is...

      22. Infinite Bliss

      Soul Message: Through the energy centers within my body that carry the life force of the universe, I am in communion with Earth and stars. My thoughts, my actions, my creative vitality, birth the return of the Great Bliss Queen. I shall walk the path of Infinite Bliss. My heart glows with divine love and joy.

      Alchemy and Transformation: At this stage of initiation—through regular prayer, meditation, and visualization—the human body begins to transform into a being of Infinite Bliss. The organs are strengthened and new levels of perception are awakened. The preconditions necessary to attain true peace and freedom have been fulfilled.

      Awakening to the Archetype –The Great Bliss Queen of Tibet : The Great Bliss Queen has completely gone beyond the human tendency to solidify and objectify the things of this world. For Her, life is a holographic dance of translucent, rainbow-colored patterns of energy that dip and swirl and interweave. She smiles and laughs because She is fundamentally free, and because She knows that we are, too!

      Everyday Encounters: You encounter the Great Bliss Queen in your life when you are fully present and alive in the world of form, while fully immersed in your flaming wisdom bliss. When you dance wild and naked in the moonlight; moan in ecstasy; squeal with delight; sign in sweet repose; or have a good, hard belly laugh at the sheer absurdity and wonder of it all. When you let your heart break open to the agony and the ecstasy, and especially when you discover that agony and ecstasy are, ultimately, one and the same. In short, once you have awakened to your own blissful nature, you encounter the Great Bliss Queen everywhere. There is no place She is not. She is All. All is Bliss.

      Nature’s Healers: Pomegranate
      Second Chakra

      Second Chakra

      Chakra Attributes: (Color: Orange) (Herbs: Gardenia, Damiana) (Function: Desire, Pleasure, Sexuality, Procreation)

      Healing Essence of the Chakra: Located in our lower belly, it is where we relate to our bodies through the procreative centers. Through a healthy second chakra one can heal relationship problems, transform deep and hurtful emotions, and balance life.

      Healing Flower: Hibiscus

      Affirmations: I make my decisions from a place of hope and faith. My creative drive is strong and exciting. My sexuality is fulfilling and meaningful. I am life.