Goddess Light Teleconference: Physical Transformation Through St. Germain

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 4, 2013

      Channel Transcripts Audio Podcast Private Sessions   Facebook Twitter

      Ansaluia My Friends in Soul!
      Hi Everyone!! I've missed you~~ It seems as if we haven't gotten together in such a long time!  I truly enjoyed my vacation, but I'm back and ready to go.

      Happy 4th of July for all you in the States! For everyone around the world, I wish for you a day of freedom!

      I've already been working with St. Germain again.  I'll have a deeper right up on the right, but I'm channeled St. G today about the crystals, crystalline grid, etc.  You can read about that and listen if you'd like.

      I've had a month now of the new format with the private channels and it's so funny how I've really gotten used to the 45 minute format! I'm giving myself more time to adjust, but if you want a channel I'm open to whatever time  you're looking for!  It's all fun :) I’m offering 30 minutes, 60 minutes and another new item, 1 email question.  If you’d like to see the details, here’s the link: PRIVATE CHANNEL WITH SHELLY

      I've heard from a lot of people that they're frustrated with the energies or they're really struggling again.  If you're interested, a private channel may help with that.  It can be for information, shifting energies, healing, communication and more.

      Last time the hangout fell through during the teleconference. So sorry~~ I anticipate this time it will work fine.  I do still have a video uploaded using some pictures.  YOU TUBE

      I’m making changes starting in June where there will be more time available for private channels.  It will be most Mondays & Wednesdays during the day then some evenings.  In addition, I'm setting up a series of short classes.  If there is anything in particular you'd like to explore, please let me know.

      I love to meet up with you on Facebook, so please check out my LINK TO GODDESS LIGHT PAGE  I’m also on Twitter as Shelly Dressel.  Then in YouTube at GoddessLightShelly. Then lastly www.theawakenet.org where I do channels once a month.  I’d love to hear from you!

      For those of you who prefer Skype for the teleconference, it's finally working better!!  When in Skype, please use the address freeconferencing.0075 This is a more secure link.  You then click 'call' across the top and look for the keypad on which to then dial in the room.

      SUBSCRIBE HERE FOR THIS EMAIL AND/OR DAILY MESSAGE

      Sending lots of love and joy~

      Shelly

      Latest Goddess Light Teleconference:
      Physical Transformation
      Through St. Germain
      The Goddess and St. Germain keep taking us deeper and deeper into the new energy with continued clearing and integration of our DNA.  During this channel, the Goddess began by speaking of all the transformations that were taking place during May.  With the eclipses, the solar flares, the full moon in Wesak; there were powerful energies of transition.  Part of what was happening included the coming up and releasing of old energies, old issues.  I believe this deep releasing is what will allow people to integrate the higher vibrations.
      As we got into the All That Is, the Goddess began speaking of the core cells that make up our physical bodies.  These are the cells that merged and created who we are in this lifetime.  We identified these cells and then the aligned with the DNA.  As we did so, St. Germain came forward again.  This seems to be something he’s working with me about! As St. G spoke of our DNA, past lives and cellular memories, I could see how it was affecting us.  We then worked with clearing on this cellular, physical level.
      Once that was cleared, we also worked to have the alignment cleared with the mental and emotional bodies.  I have a sense sometimes that we clear out the energy that causes pain or problems in our bodies, then through the emotions or mental body, we bring them right back. I know it’s not intentional, but staying the emotional trauma, or the thoughts that supported the problem re-create the physical symptoms.  This was therefore, creating a clearing along that level also.  In the end, St. Germain sent his purple flame through everything clearing the known, unknown, conscious and unconscious.
      READ OR LISTEN TO THE FULL CHANNEL HERE

      NEW!! You may now watch the YouTube video of this channel from my website if you're interested.
      There is soooo much available to you in my website! I'm in there every day and I hope you will take the time to explore everything that's available.  It's so much easier to read now that the channel and the Q&A are separated.  You can catch up on things more easily.

      Private Channels
      Testimonials:Here are some of the comments I receive from people about the channels they receive; some private, some the Goddess Teleconferences.

      Testimonial for personalized meditation:
      'Holy goodness those meditations are awesome! I feel like I lost 10#'s lol. I can definitely breathe better and feel like it brought me back to center.  I literally feel better.'
      Testimonial for a private channel:
      Thank you!! My heart is filled with gratitude and love. For myself and the connection to my essence - my self - and for You who lights up the way. It feels like a miracle - but the true miracle is knowing and experiencing that it is for real. Thank you for the gifts and the light that you are realizing. You are amazing!!
       ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      There are different ways in which to receive a private channel.  You can speak directly with the angels through the telepohone or Skype.  Or you can communciate with Shelly, submit a list of questions or intentions and they will do the channel for you without  you being present.  Both formats offer a tremendous amount of potential for change.  In most cases, either format can leave you feeling transformed.

      Shelly has an ability to create a very clear link with the Angels, guides and God/ Goddess.  She's very effective in her channeling whether it's about information, healing, you're present or remote.  See what it'll bring for you!

      There are packages available if you would like to sign up for multiple channels that would be spread over time or combine it with a meditation.
      Next Teleconference
      Sunday, July 7, 2013
      9:00 pm Eastern Time
      1-712-432-0075
      Access code : 642149#
      Featured Lightworker
      Featured lightworker:  I believe we are all here in support of each other.  For every expansion one person has, so do the rest of us.  In this section I am sharing with you people who I’ve come into contact with that I think you may also enjoy.  I will at times feature an organization or others who are even more well known.  If you would like me to feature you and your work, please send me your information.

      Hmm,It would seem the last several months I've been using this space for my blogs and more than promoting others! Oh well, when things come across my desk, I'll pass them along also.

      Changes in the Crystalline Energies

      St. Germain has worked with us a number of times over the last several months; mostly with changes in DNA.  I know this is a part of moving into the future, I know there will be more and more that he and the Goddess will have with us.

      I have found myself drawn to many crystals lately.  I've always had a few around me, but in the past 2 months I've purchased several new pieces.  Then I've found my group talking to me about them.

      I learned a long time ago that while I can be very detail oriented, I am not always that way!  For example, I often times forget the name of the crystals I have.  Nor do I know their purpose or benefit.  I work almost exclusively off intuition.  It calls me, I pick it up.  I'm working with someone, I use one to focus the energy.  In particular, I have a large Lemurian crystal that can really shift the energies.

      During the channel, St. Germain is present with Melchizedek and AA Michael.  They speak of the changes, the structure, the use of crystals. They also speak of how to integrate it within your life.  I believe the new energy source is a crystalline foundation and this too is one of their points.

      If you feel inclined, I hope you'll check t his out. I did it with my video camera and I don't know why I always seem to have a little delay on the playback once it's uploaded.  It seemed fine on my computer, but on YouTube, there's a delay.

      Channel with St. Germain on the crystalline energies.

      Changes in the Crystalline Energies
      Channeled Meditations

      Step into the new energies with ease

      Experience a deeper clearing and ease in your life

      Soul Communication
      Follow Goddess Light
      Support my Work
      If you want to support Goddess Light please consider making a donation.
      This email was sent by Goddess Light
      Forward this email to a friend
      Our mailing address is:
      Goddess Light PO Box 800143 Roswell, GA 30075