Pleiadedolphininfos: Let your prayers be for all - channeled by Ron head ~ Your soul is love and more

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 3, 2013

      pleiadedolphininfos

      Peaceful-Waters
      Michael

      Today we wish to speak of the reticence of those in positions of power to relinquish their positions even when confronted by the will of the masses of people whom they think they govern.

      You are being made aware of these protests by your social networks and alternative news sources even though there is still precious little about them in your newspapers or on your television networks.  For yourselves, we urge you to combine all of the reports you do see into as complete a picture as you can.  You will become aware that this is a huge movement indeed, and this has not escaped the attention of those who would control you from behind closed doors.

      Our message today is twofold.  First we would point out to the men behind the curtain that this is a force that becoming so large that they cannot possibly control it.  Stemming the tide in one location will not stop the tide itself.

      Secondly, for those of you who support and pray for the success of what is occurring, we would point out the following.  Even though you are vastly in the majority, you can bring down upon yourselves vast resources that you have given to your governments.  This is not at all desirable.  You can and will achieve your aims peacefully if you so choose.  Your peaceful actions will surely show each breach of peaceful behavior by those who stand in your way in the worst possible light.  Something they also are aware of.
      Read more »

      23324_536337373051928_907460147_n

      (Translated from the original language german)

      Love, my child, love as you only can, for all other won’t bring you closer to Ascension. Love but first of all yourself. But unconditionally because only this is the true love. Love as if you wouldn’t knew anthing else, love the dark into the light, love the rain into sunshine. Love your friends into family and your enemies into friends. You can achieve so much with your love alone. You can even calm down storms with it and bring peace. Live and love that what you are, my child, unconditional love, because exactly this is what you are in the core of your being. Your soul is the pure love. My love; and this is valid for each, really each soul I have ever born. ~
      Your Divine Mother
      Copyright © Isabel Henn. It is allowed to share this message in its complete form without changes and when the author’s name and the link to the original site is given. http://sirianheaven.wordpress.com/

      Posted by Wes Annac

      -Channeled through Wes Annac-

      Numerous energetic upgrades continue to take place in the minds and hearts of every last one of you responding to the increasingly-pure energies you’re being delivered. We, like many others, encourage the active awareness many of you are garnering while finding and absorbing your ascension-energies.
      These energies we speak of are being increased in purity in every moment they’re sent down to Create and sustain your realities and as such, the active absorption of these energies on the part of every one of you is crucial to your understanding of them.

      We’ll continue to give you updates concerning the energy making its way to your realties and your bodies and spirits, as this energy is to be understood in the time ahead for its importance and for the crucial role it’s played and will play in the evolution of humanity.
      Read more »

      http://cupcakesandangels.wordpress.com/2013/07/02/the-crystal-dolphin-pod-the-great-crystals-of-atlantis-by-bella-capozzi-july-2-2013/

      dolphin_7 This is a message I read on my new Blogtalk show, which debuted today. It’s called Peg and Bella’s Angels and Dolphins, and I cohost it with my good friend, Peg Wolff-Jones. Each week I will share a new message from the Ceatacean Realm. If you are as passionate about the dolphins and angels as I am, please be sure to check it out! The link is below:
      http://www.blogtalkradio.com/circleofmediums/2013/07/02/peg-bellas-angels-dolphins

      ************************
      The Pod speaks:

      ~ “We come to you this day, Dear Cousins, on a light and happy note. It is our wish that you should know how the waters are alive with the frequencies of the Great Crystals. We speak of the Aquamarine colored frequencies, those we spoke of often this year gone past. We told you how the Great Crystals lie softly cradled in the sands below your waterlines, and how the time would inevitably arrive when they would come alive and set the grid afire once again. Joyously we tell you that this time is now, the time when the effects of this alighting may be felt by you, body and soul.
      Read more »

      July 1, 2013
      CHAKRA RECALIBRATION PART 2

      Shifts in Consciousness, Perceptions, Actions and Manifestation
      The Arcturians

      Greetings,

      We are the Arcturians here to give you more information regarding the recovery of your multidimensional creativity.  Whenever your consciousness expands into the higher dimensions, as well as into the cellular consciousness of your personal and planetary self, your perceptions have a correlate expansion. Since the reality you perceive is the reality you experience, this shift in perceptions creates an ever-increasing alteration in your actions.

      Your consciousness is based on the collective energy pattern of your thoughts and emotions. Basically, loving thoughts and emotions expand your consciousness into a growing confidence in your ability to create your own life. Conversely, fearful thoughts and emotions contract your consciousness more and more towards survival. When your consciousness is based on survival, your perceptions are limited to what is vital for you to get through the day.

      On the other hand, when your consciousness is expanded into a wider spectrum of possible creations, your perceptions search all reality like a child in a toy store. With myriad possible ways to be creative, as well as the many worlds in which you can be creative, your actions are on joyful alert for the next great expression of your ever-expanding SELF.
      Read more »

      http://ascension101.com/en/home/ascension-blog/80-june-2013/365-wtf-is-happening-july-2013.html
      You may have noticed that the energies on the planet are going a little wacko at the moment.  It started near the beginning of June, and it is set to continue and increase until around October or November.

      Last year, when people were talking about huge physical changes happening in our Paradigm in December 2012, I kept feeling that nothing would happen at a physical level, but that in the summer of 2013, something was up.
      And here we are!

      A few weeks ago, I was driving down the street, and very suddenly I got the distinct feeling that Gaia had began her physical expression of higher dimension.  That the planet consciousness was going from holding space at an energetic level, to holding 5D at a physical level.Read more »

      Email delivery powered by Google