""TALKING TO THE CREATOR" Spoken by SANANDA: It is of Vital Importance to Simplify In Order to Open Better Doors To Your New Realities" on Ashtar Command ~UNDERSTANDING YOUR DIVINE BLUEPRINT -- Wisdom from SANANDA -- The Grand Design of "Interacting" Free Will is as Free-Flowing as Water

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 3, 2013
      For any do wish to pass this along please do make sure that you contact J'Taraiah for permission in doing so, at the forum there which should have her contact information. :) Love, Shay

      http://www.ashtarcommandcrew.net/forum/topic/show?id=2859786%3ATopic%3A2433639&xgs=1&xg_source=msg_share_topic
      http://www.ashtarcommandcrew.net/forum/topic/show?id=2859786%3ATopic%3A2433652&xgs=1&xg_source=msg_share_topic

      "TALKING TO THE CREATOR" Spoken by SANANDA: It is of Vital Importance to Simplify In Order to Open Better Doors To Your New Realities
      ~-^~-^~-^~-^~-^~-^~-^~-^~-^~-^~-^~-^~-^~
       We of Project Eagle Triad (Ashtar's Trinity) welcome you with open starship hatches. Write janisel (at) sanandaseagles.com today to join our global galactic family! We love you!
      ~-^~-^~-^~-^~-^~-^~-^~-^~-^~-^~-^~-^~-^~

      "TALKING TO THE CREATOR" Spoken by SANANDA: It is of Vital Importance to Simplify In Order to Open Better Doors To Your New Realities

      Follow us: AshtarCommandCrew on Facebook

      TALKING TO THE CREATOR
      By Sananda
      channeled through the body of Rev Deb Wright of Project: Eagle Triad

      Sananda:
      Many make such a big thing about prayer, when all it is, is talking to your Creator.  It does not have to be fancy, flowery words.  It does not have to be long and detailed.  You see, the Creator is so busy, He/She much prefers the short, sweet, and to-the-point ones. Therefore, I might make a suggestion, yes?  “Creator, uncomplicate my life and clearly show me my path.  Thank you.”   It is very sweet, very short, and very to-the-point.

      However, might I suggest at the same time, that you keep a firm intent in your heart as to the things in your life that you do wish to keep.  For if you do have something in your life that clutters your life, but you hold it near and dear, it might disappear.  If you leave it up to the Creator to uncomplicate your life, it is the Creator taking charge, and you never know what might disappear, although I can guarantee that what disappears will be replaced much, much finer, and with more ease.

      Those of you that are in human bodies do tend to grow these attachments to things. So it might be a wonderful lesson to teach you how to detach from those things.   It is very simple.  Also, have clear in your heart the intent that whatever the Creator does to clear things up for you and to cause your life to have more ease and clarity, is perfectly fine with you.  For you see, many say, “Creator, please take care of this problem. Thank you!” and then ten minutes later they’re telling someone, “But, y’know, I really like things the way they are.”  So it’s allowing yourself the freedom to allow the Creator to run the show for awhile, to show you how easy it can be.  It’s only when you decide that YOU need to have control over things that it gets bogged up.

      ~-^~-^~-^~-^~-^~-^~-^~-^~-^~-^~-^~-^~-^~
      We communicate with our galactic global family in Chinese, Dutch, French, Portuguese, Spanish, and English! Can you spare a mere 15 minutes per day to send out intentions to light up the grids for the ASCENSION of MOTHER EARTH GAIA, and all of her inhabitants? Inviting ALL Beloved Lightworkers, Starseeds, Shamans, Crystals, Indigos, Walk-Ins, Braid Ins and Star Wanderers!  We of Project Eagle Triad (Ashtar's Trinity) welcome you with open starship hatches. Write janisel (at) sanandaseagles.com today to join our global galactic family! We love you!

      ~-^~-^~-^~-^~-^~-^~-^~-^~-^~-^~-^~-^~-^~

      UNDERSTANDING YOUR DIVINE BLUEPRINT -- Wisdom from SANANDA -- The Grand Design of "Interacting" Free Will is as Free-Flowing as Water

      UNDERSTANDING YOUR DIVINE BLUEPRINT -- Wisdom from SANANDA -- The Grand Design of "Interacting" Free Will is as Free-Flowing as Water
      ~-^~-^~-^~-^~-^~-^~-^~-^~-^~-^~-^~-^~-^~
       Inviting ALL Beloved Lightworkers, Starseeds, Shamans, Crystals, Indigos, Walk-Ins, Braid Ins and Star Wanderers!  We of Project Eagle Triad (Ashtar's Trinity) welcome you with open starship hatches. Write janisel (at) sanandaseagles.com today to join our global galactic family! We love you!
      ~-^~-^~-^~-^~-^~-^~-^~-^~-^~-^~-^~-^~-^~

      UNDERSTANDING YOUR DIVINE BLUEPRINT
      By Sananda
      Public channeling through  Deb Wright of Project: Eagle Triad

      Guest:
      I probably misunderstood this, but either Ashtar or Michael or someone said if a person steps outside of the Divine Blueprint, the Divine Blueprint changes to make that perfect for that person.

      Sananda:
      Exactly.

      Guest:
      That was hard for me to assimilate.  I went, “Wait a second… there’s a Divine Blueprint and if you step outside of it, it goes ‘Oh!’ and changes.

      Sananda:
      OK, I think you’re looking at it kind of like schematics that you have in this reality, right?  It’s something that’s drawn with pen and paper and the only way it can be changed is if you erase it or white it out or something, right?

      OK, let’s think less concretely, shall we?  Let’s think of it [the Divine Blueprint] as water.  Picture a nice pleasant little pond of water, and you’ve got a gentle breeze blowing, all right?  And the breeze causes a nice little motion on the surface of the water.  Now, what happens if you drop a big rock in there?  It changes the pattern… but it’s still the same exact water that it was.  It’s just ‘adjusted’ itself to the intrusion.  Well, that is like the Divine Blueprint.  It’s more fluid, more accommodating.  You have specific choices that you can make in your lifetime, at any one given time a minimum of five choices… minimum… maximum, sometimes a thousand, sometimes more.

      But what affects you and your choice can be a multitude of different things.  You’re not that calm little pond with just a slight breeze blowing by.  You’re in the eye of a tornado, because everything around you is there from everyone else’s choices.

      If you were the only being on the face of this planet, that just occasionally had a couple of intruders show up and disrupt your harmony, that would be totally different. But you’re caught in the chaos of almost 7 billion other people making choices, and they all have the same freewill choice that you have.  Every time he makes a choice, it might be against what YOU are choosing.  And every time HE makes a choice, it might just be in perfect harmony with what you’re choosing. But these three over here are choosing something that’s totally different from the three of you… which causes this tornado effect that just keeps the chaos running with no rhyme, reason or harmony.

      Now, if you have freewill choice and 6,999,999,999 other beings also have freewill choice, and none of you are making the exact same choice at the exact same moment, how could the Divine Blueprint be anything BUT accommodating?  And I’m only talking one planet here!  <laughing> We just talking about YOUR reality, YOUR humanity.  Kind of blows your mind, doesn’t it?  That is why your scientists have explained that, in your physics, for every action there HAS to be an equal and opposite reaction.

      But that’s why most of ‘us’ laugh when they say that, because things cannot be that precise.  For action, there IS a reaction, but not necessarily ‘equal’ and ‘opposite’.  If that were true, critical mass wouldn’t work because everything would have to be equal and opposite.

      Guest:
      Thank you.

      We communicate with our galactic global family in Chinese, Dutch, French, Portuguese, Spanish, and English! Can you spare a mere 15 minutes per day to send out intentions to light up the grids for the ASCENSION of MOTHER EARTH GAIA, and all of her inhabitants? Inviting ALL Beloved Lightworkers, Starseeds, Shamans, Crystals, Indigos, Walk-Ins, Braid Ins and Star Wanderers!  We of Project Eagle Triad (Ashtar's Trinity) welcome you with open starship hatches. Write janisel (at) sanandaseagles.com today to join our global galactic family! We love you!

      Copyright Policy: You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights.