Pleiadedolphininfos: AA Indriel by Bella Capozzi ~ Mahala - Planet Alert July 2013 plus more

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2, 2013

      Thanks to: http://lucas2012infos.wordpress.com/2013/07/02/mahala-planet-alert-july-2013-2-july-2013/#more-58729

      Here we are in July already, where does time go?  We made it through the first six months of this year and what a ride that was. The Summer Solstice and the full moon brought lots of storms and flooding in various places. The large flooding in Calgary was caused by the conjunction of the Sun and Jupiter at the Summer Solstice. Jupiter brings large events. The flooding in Calgary did as much damage to that city as Katrina did to New Orleans. Then of course there was the flooding in India and China.

      The storms and flooding will continue as Jupiter continues to move through the sign of Cancer. It will be there for one year. This will cause more water events from the Midwest to the Southeast and to the East Coast of the United States. Other parts of the world will also experience more storms and flooding.  Water also rules emotions so this will continue to be a very emotional year.
      Read more »

      images-2There is no problem so insurmountable that the loving hands of God cannot overcome.  Too often you forget to call upon your Mother and your Father during times of crisis, and instead you choose to work alone.  Why do you do this, Dear Hearts?  Why must you make things harder on yourselves than they need be?  For nowhere was it ever decreed that when you breathe your first breath of life in Human form then you must sever all ties with Us.  It is part of the Human condition to forget and then, ideally, to remember once again.  Through subtle reminders-and of late, not so subtle-we nudge at you to let you know that we are here.  We are guiding you, protecting you and on occasion barraging you with ingenious ideas.  It is our job to speak and it is yours to listen and to act.  Hear the voices of the Universe and heed the signs.  They have been erected everywhere, to guide you in the proper direction. ♥
      Read more »

      ReligionReligious beliefs and teachings and dogmas have a tendency to create separation of Self from Source because these beliefs tend to discourage a full direct and meaningful experience of Source that is within all of you.

      Yes, Source is inside each and every one of you.  And this understanding, this knowing and full acceptance is what is needed at these times.  A healing of the separation of Source is needed to reconnect you to Source.

      Know and understand and accept that you are never separate or separated from Source.  There is a God Essence and Source within all of you.

      This is always the case.  By relying on an outside institution to manage this relationship for you, you are turning away from that God Source within you.Read more »

      Pallas Athena:

      Greetings, I AM Pallas Athena, Ascended Master and protector of all mankind, here to impart information for your great awakening. I come to you in Peace and Love for all mankind, you human Angels of the Great Awakening.

      My beloveds, human Angels that you are, you step into a world now full of promises and miracles, for as you awaken and enfold yourselves into your Divine Essence, you will be discovering so much is afoot, so much is possible, so much is emerging.
      Read more »

      images (1)Hi guys, as Mercury goes retrograde, many of us are overthinking the past myself included (-_o)…
      Here is today’s message from my guies – 30 Jue 2013 Light Anchor:

      Dear souls of the human realm, remain grounded over the next few weeks, do active grounding exercices with extra care and renewed efforts. The energies of the Mother Ocean are displacing you in all directions, like a feather on the surface of an ocean.
      What you need now is to drop you anchor, and find inner peace.

      Let go of the illuusions that the mind creates for you, from your memory, let go of over active imagination, and try focus on the present, the now moment, that allows for ever new begining and love.
      Read more »

      The times ahead may be construed as chaotic for many, but as you have been told before, chaos does not need to entail fear. You have been taught well dear ones, as you have managed to wrestle yourselves away from the old prison of fear and started to breathe the air of freedom of choice. For that is what all of this is really about: to stay within the confines defined by the society that you live amongst, or to start to set out on the road defined by your willingness to go above and beyond the limitations stipulated for all the so-called normal human beings on this beautiful planet of yours.
      You have already gotten a taste of what this freedom of choice can give you, in the manner of connecting not only with the truest parts of yourself, but also with others who adhere to the same idea of enlightenment in all of its forms. So we know this will not come as a surprise to you when we say that freedom also comes with a whole net set of challenges, as it means not being able to always follow someone else’s paths. For you are indeed trailblazers in every way, and as such, you have learned to trust your own instincts whenever you come across a fork in the road leading off into unknown territory. For where others would choose the well-travelled road, you have again and again dared to push aside the bushes covering up the other, less defined paths and dared to stride forth in that direction.
      Read more »

      Email delivery powered by Google