[ANGEL] 12 Cancer, The Angels of Transmutation

  • Cynthia Schlosser
    Message 1 of 11 , Jul 2, 2013

      Violet Flame and Blue Orb

      12 degrees Cancer

      The Angels of Transmutation
      Also known as

      The Angels of

       ‘Tmako’

      Beloved,

      Emotions going through change in turn change material reality on all levels, from the densest level of earth, to the more subtle levels of the astral, mental and spiritual planes.

      The evolution of creation is toward ever greater spiritual majesty and perfection, so the ability to transmute emotional energy into the highest divine love, faith, and wisdom is most necessary.

      This transmutation of emotions is our province as we guide the created worlds into expression of the original purity of all ideas in Divine Mind.

      All thirty degrees of the sign of Cancer are gateways to  flowing with powerful divine feelings of faith,  OMNIPOTENT FEELINGS OF DIVINE WILL,  for the highest good of all concerned.

      Here, at the 12th degree, feelings of Faith and Omnipotence are used to transmute emotional vibrations

       Everything that exists in material form does so by the magnetic power of corresponding feelings flowing.

      Change the feelings and change the form.

      Each seeker who desires to manifest original divine will for spiritual perfection at times may encounter personal and group situations in which raw negative emotional power must be transmuted, then directed and used to attract harmony and justice.

      "All that I do ye shall do and more."

      Take for example a situation in which a person feels strong anger and despair concerning an  intolerable situation.

      We help this person realize through high inspiration that strong feelings of anger and despair are magnetic POWER that only attract further negative realities.

      dance
      We help this person realize the importance of transmuting
      negative magnetic power   into positive divine feelings  to attract harmonious and beautiful solutions.

        This is done by a person recognizing that everything that exists is part of ONE UNIFIED FIELD of energy, that everything is one with everything else.

       A person can center in the heart and meditate on remembering times in his or her past when he or she felt fear and other negative emotions that caused him or her to behave in upsetting ways resulting in inharmonious outcomes.

       By first understanding, validating, and through love and gratitude for the lessons learned from this experience, forgiving this part of the self, it then becomes possible to empathize and forgive others in the present time; to forgive and have compassion and understanding for the troubling situation being confronted in present time.

      "Judge not, that ye be not judged."

       In this way a child of Light and Love can attune to a troubling situation, even one of many people generating combined raw negative emotional power, feel him/her self at one with it, and transmute it internally within.

        With the power of divine love,  it is being transmuted for all through the Law of Correspondences and breath.

       Doing this is one meaning of "taking on the sins of the world".

        "All that I do ye shall do and more."

      "Love conquers all."

      A technique for transmuting feelings is as follows:

      1…Instead of resisting negative emotions, or being afraid of them, or trying to make them change by force of Will, or bypassing them, or acting them out destructively to self or others, EMBRACE negative feelings with Unconditional all Encompassing Love, acceptance,  gratitude,  empathy and compassion FOR THE FEELINGS THEMSELVES.

      Be aware of the vast amount of learning that these feelings make possible for those who are experiencing them there is much wisdom that arises from the experiences of feeling them.

       Feelings such as these are so painful and alarming that they awaken desires for love, for harmony, for the healing of all the divine virtues.

       These feelings usually originate from earlier emotional traumas , traumas that have been caused by lack of love and harmony,  and now these feelings are being activated  in  a present  time  situation.

      At the time they were originally
      experienced , they were normal and appropriate feelings  for a painful situation,  and therefore they  deserve to be validated.

      Say to them, “I praise you feelings, I respect you, I thank you, and I Love you.”

       This validates the
       higher and lower selves for allowing such painful experiences to happen, for the purpose of teaching us .

        It validates the
      feelings themselves, acknowledges them for being normal responses to an emotionally upsetting situation.

       This Validation and Love immediately are absorbed by the feelings themselves and
       stimulate  their healing  process.

       Feelings are the Water element.

      let go
      Both water and feelings are intelligent.

       Even feelings and water that are very toxic purify in the presence of praise, respect, thanksgiving, and Love.

      Love conquers all.

      God is Love.

       If these are group feelings, feel yourself at one with the negative feeling energies of the entire group, and do this with an attitude of  understanding, empathy,  praise, respect, thanksgiving and Unconditional all Encompassing Love.

        Love is the most powerful emotion in the universe.

       Your body is designed to withstand this sort of powerful negative energy safely as long as it is allowed to run, or flow, without resistance
        and  in a LOVING, non-critical and non-destructive manner.

      "God’s love is like the Sun, it shines equally on the good and the bad alike."

      2…Feel the negative feelings…letting them flow and heal, while praising, respecting, thanking and loving  Divine Providence for the wisdom gained, for creating intense awareness of the necessity for harmlessness and for harmony in life

       Praise, respect, thank and love the part of the inner self that is creating them, both in self and others, in all time and space , for making this learning experience available.

         Gratitude is a form of love that attracts miracles.

      "Give thanks for all things, for that is My will concerning you."

        Let the power of the negative feelings run through your body and awareness like a powerful river while you gently love all things from your heart.

      vortex
both sides
      Use REM eye movement, such as in dreaming, where the eyes are moved back and forth, left to right over and over again, shifting the emotional energy between the two hemispheres of the brain and the two nervous systems, the sympathetic and parasympathetic.

       This activates the four brainwaves to very quickly process the feelings.

       Emotions are compressed information, like zip files on a computer.

      3… During this process, penetrating insights into the underlying factors and nature
      (Message over 64 KB, truncated)
    • Cynthia Schlosser
      Message 2 of 11 , Jul 3, 2014

      Violet Flame and Blue Orb

      12 degrees Cancer

      TheAngels of Transmutation
      Alsoknown as

      TheAngels of

        Tmako

      Beloved,

      T-M-A-K-O

      T…We mentor inventors and awaken intuition to inspire remarkable inventive acumen.

       We favorably improve mechanical memory to facilitate alchemical or transmutation activities in all kingdoms.

      M…We teach the transmutation of powers, which is the Alchemical process.

      A and umlaut A, ae…We bring comprehensive insights, the wisdom and high intelligence, of the divine mind to bear on developing talents and abilities.

       We inspire the release of imperfection for transformation and also control over negative beings.

      K…We confer mastery of all earthly treasures of the physical planet earth and teach how to get what you want.

      Umlaut O, eu, and O…We evoke Divine cognition brought about by love that transmutes all into successful happy situations.

      We help produce masters of astro-and metaphysics who have the power to manifest any scenario that is in divine harmony and order.’

      A child of Divine Being uses transmuted magnetic feeling power to manifest the just and perfect outcome for all concerned.

      We reveal to the child of God the FEELING NATURE of plants, minerals, and metals.

      We inspire the transmutation of these feelings of plants and minerals into higher vibrations.

      Message 3 of 11 , Jun 16, 2015

      Violet Flame and Blue
Orb

      12 degrees Cancer

[...]

      A child of Divine Being uses transmuted magnetic EMOTIONAL power to manifest the just and perfect outcome for all concerned.

      We reveal to the child of God the EMOTIONAL NATURE of plants, minerals, and metals.

      We inspire the transmutation of these emotons of plants and minerals into higher vibrations.

      Emotions going through change in turn change material reality on all levels, from the densest level of earth, to the more subtle levels of the astral, mental and spiritual planes.

      The evolution of creation is toward ever greater spiritual majesty and perfection, so the ability to transmute emotional energy into the highest divine love, faith, and wisdom is most necessary.

      This transmutation of emotions is our province as we guide the created worlds into expression of the original purity of all ideas in Divine Mind.

      Allthirty degrees of the sign of Cancer are gateways to  flowing with powerful divine emotions of faith,  OMNIPOTENT EMOTIONS OF DIVINE WILL,  for the highest good of all concerned.

      Here,at the 12th degree, emotions of Faith and Omnipotence are used to transmute astral vibrations

       Everything that exists in material form does so by the magnetic power of corresponding emotions flowing in the astral plane.

      Change the emotions and change the form.

      Each seeker who desires to manifest original divine will for spiritual perfection at times may encounterpersonal and group situations in which raw negative emotional power must be transmuted, then directed and used to attract harmony and justice.

      "Allthat I do ye shall do and more."

      Takefor example a situation in which a person feels strong anger and despair concerning an  intolerable situation.

      We help this person realize through high inspiration that strong emotions of anger and despair are magnetic POWER that only attract further negative realities.

      dance
      Wehelp this person realize the importance of transmuting
      negative magnetic power   into positive divine emotions  to attract harmonious and beautiful solutions.

[...]

        By addressing all emotions and causes of these emotions, and saying The Law of One, they can be transmuted.

      THE LAW OF ONE

      We are all one.

      When one is harmed, all are harmed.

      When one is helped, all are healed.

      Therefore, in the name of who I AM,

      and I am one with all;

      I ask that ONLY  THE HIGHEST GOOD OF ALL CONCERNED happen here and now, and through all time and space.
      I give thanks that this is done.
      SO BE IT!

      Another technique for transmuting emotions  is as follows:

    • Cynthia Schlosser
      Message 4 of 11 , Jul 3, 2015

      Violet Flame and Blue
Orb

      12 degrees Cancer

      TheAngels of Transmutation
      Alsoknown as

      TheAngels of

        Tmako

      Beloved,

      T-M-A-K-O

      T…We mentor inventors and awaken intuition to inspire remarkable inventive acumen.

       We favorably improve mechanical memory to facilitate alchemical or transmutation activities in all kingdoms.

      M…We teach the transmutation of powers, which is the Alchemical process.

      A and umlaut A, ae…We bring comprehensive insights, the wisdom and high intelligence, of the divine mind to bear on developing talents and abilities.

       We inspire the release of imperfection for transformation and also control over negative beings.

      K…We confer mastery of all earthly treasures of the physical planet earth and teach how to get what you want according to the highest good of all.

      Umlaut O, eu, and O…We evoke Divine cognition brought about by love that transmutes all into successful happy situations.

      We help produce masters of astro-and metaphysics who have the power to manifest any scenario that is in divine harmony and order.’

      A child of Divine Being uses transmuted magnetic emotional power to attract and manifest the just and perfect outcome for all concerned.

      We reveal to the child of God the EMOTIONAL NATURE of plants, minerals, and metals.

      We inspire the transmutation of these emotions of plants and minerals into higher vibrations.

      Emotions are magnetic and attract changes in material forms.

      Emotions going through change in turn change material reality on all levels, this is true from the densest level of earth to the more subtle levels of the astral, mental and spiritual planes.

      The evolution of creation is toward ever greater spiritual majesty and perfection, so the ability to transmute emotional energy into the highest divine love, faith, divine happiness, and wisdom is most necessary.

      This transmutation of emotions is our province as we guide the created worlds into expression of the original purity of all ideas in Divine Mind.

      Allthirty degrees of the sign of Cancer are gateways to  flowing with powerful divine emotions of faith,  OMNIPOTENTFEELINGS OF DIVINE WILL,  for the highest good of all concerned.

      Here,at the 12th degree, feelings of Faith and Omnipotence are used to transmuteemotional vibrations

       Everything that exists in material form does so by the magnetic power of corresponding emotional flowing on the astral plane.

      Change the emotions and change the form.

      Each seeker who desires to manifest original divine will for spiritual perfection at times may encounterpersonal and group situations in which raw negative emotional power must be transmuted, then directed and used to attract harmony and justice.

      "Allthat I do ye shall do and more."

      Takefor example a situation in which a person feels strong anger and despair concerning an  intolerable situation.

      We help this person realize through high inspiration that strong emotions of anger and despair are magnetic POWER that only attract further negative realities.

      dance
      Wehelp this person realize the importance of transmuting
      negative magnetic power   into positive divine emotion  to attract harmonious and beautiful solutions.

        This is first done by a person recognizing that everything that exists is part of ONE UNIFIED FIELD of energy, that everything is one with everything else.

       A person can then center in the heart and meditate on remembering times in his or her past when he or she felt similar emotions of fear and other negative emotions that caused him or her to behave in upsetting ways resulting in inharmonious outcomes.

       By first understanding, validating, and through love and gratitude for the lessons learned from this experience, forgiving this part of the self, it then becomes possible to empathize and forgive others in the present time; to forgive and have compassion and understanding for the troubling situation being confronted in present time.

      "Judge not, that ye be not judged."

       In this way a child of Light and Love can attune to a troubling situation, even one of many people generating combined raw negative emotional power, feel him/her self at one with this, and transmute this internally within.

        This is done with the power of divine love,  "as within, so without."
       By healing the situation within the self, it can automatically be transmuted for all through the Law of Correspondences and breath.

       Doing this is one meaning of "taking on the sins of the world".

        "All that I do ye shall do and more."

      "Love conquers all."

      A  technique for transmuting emotions  is as follows:

      1…Insteadof resisting negative emotions, or being afraid of them, or trying to make them change by force of Will, or bypassing them, or acting them out destructively to self or others, EMBRACE negative emotions with Unconditionalall Encompassing Love, acceptance,  gratitude, empathyand compassion FOR lessons learned from THE EMOTIONS THEMSELVES.

      By becoming aware of the vast amount of learning that these emotions make possible for

      Message 5 of 11 , Jul 2, 2016

      Violet Flame and
Blue Orb

      12 degrees Cancer

      The Angels of Transmutation
      Also known as

      The Angels of

        Tmako

      Beloved,

      By becoming masters of our own emotional nature,
       through flowing with ALL emotions in  safe and non-destructive manners,
      a person learns to transmute  emotional frequencies quickly to  higher levels,
      and thereby control the quantum field for the highest good of all.

      .