White Wolf Journey: Stepping Out of Your Comfort Zone

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2, 2013

      Weave the Web
      July 1, 2013

      Stepping Out of Your Comfort Zone
      I discovered a new meaning for the words, “Stepping Out of Your Comfort Zone” as I stepped out onto a tiny metal pathway.  No big deal, unless you are standing 54 stories above Auckland in New Zealand and standing outside the Sky Tower, 192 meters , 629 feet above ground, with no hand rails and harnessed to a pulley.  It had seemed like such a brilliant adventure for a Saturday afternoon when I signed Guy and I up.  I wanted to do something beyond my comfort zone as Mercury was now retrograde, and this was definitely way beyond my comfort zone.
      I had spent the night before this great adventure communing with the weather faeries and asking them to provide a beautiful day.  I specifically requested sun and no wind.  As we took the early morning ferry over to the city, I began to question my sanity as I looked up to the top of the Sky Tower.  It was much taller than it had been earlier in the week when I first had the brilliant idea.  How could that be I pondered but didn’t say a word.
      We signed in and were taken to the back room to suit up for the grand adventure that was only minutes away. Now dressed in our very flattering and stylish bright orange suits  Sam, our guide for the afternoon, announced no one else had shown up so we would have a private tour.  At that moment, I questioned, did the missing participants who had no possibility of a refund know something I didn’t know. I began to get a quiver in my tummy and by the time we reached the 54th floor there was a definite rumble.
      As we stepped out onto the platform and I gazed at the amazing skyscape and landscape beneath me, I was truly in awe.  Sheer panic had not yet set in.  Sam, our ever so patient guide said we had truly been blessed.  There had not been such a clear and gorgeous day in several months.  Thank you weather faeries.   There was also no wind, not even a slight breeze. Then Sam pointed to the metal walkway that he now wanted me to step out on so he could harness me to the cable.  I didn’t dare look back at my husband.  Guy didn’t like to fly and I had now dragged him to the top of the tallest walkway in the Southern Hemisphere and we were about to walk around 360 degrees with no hand rails.

      Sam assured me I could hold on to the rope if it made me feel more secure.  It did!   I gazed out to the   Waitmata Harbor, which is one of two beautiful harbors surrounding Auckland. Its name means 'obsidian glass' in Maori language and its spectacular waters are said to sparkle like the dark volcanic glass that early settlers found in the area.   It was indeed glistening.  I was looking at the world most definitely from a different perspective than I had ever seen before.  My stomach had settled down, my legs were still functioning and I was walking 192 meters, 54 floors above the world.

      Every number has a certain power which is expressed by its connection to universal principles. Numbers have relationships with all things in nature, thus making them supremely powerful, symbolic expressions.  54 numerologically equals a 9.   Nine represents attainment, satisfaction, accomplishment, and our personal success to achieve and influence our circumstances. Nine beseeches us to recognize our own internal attributes, and extend these abilities out into the world to make a positive and influential difference.
      Nine is also strongly associated with the Chinese dragon, a symbol of magick and power.  Having just arrived from an amazing journey in China,  this had an even more powerful message for me.   I had done it, I had stepped beyond my comfort zone and realized just like life, I had been supported the entire time.  One full circle, another chapter in my soul’s journey.  If I could do this, I could do anything.  I felt a great sense of accomplishment, attainment and satisfaction in that moment.

      It was now time to head back to the ground level, take off my stunning orange jump suit and have lunch.  I was starving.  Guy hadn’t tried to strangle me, he was still talking to me, it was still a stellar day and I felt brilliant.
      I’m not saying you need to walk around a building 54 stories high suspended by a cable, that is unless you are so  inspired to do so, but do step beyond your comfort zone while Mercury is Retrograde and discover that the universe will support you.  You will definitely see things you have never seen before and gain greater clarity.  Let you own living waters sparkle.
      As many of you know, I am in the process of organizing a very special spiritual journey through the sacred lands of New Zealand for 2014, but I promise this will not be on the itinerary.  Unless of course someone may wish to add it.  A special acknowledgment to Melissa Lewis who was on our 2010 journey and jumped off the sky tower to overcome her fear.  I am even more impressed with you dear one.
      Wishing you magick from the land of rainbows, Robbyne
      If you would like to join Weave the Web and receive future updates and up coming events please click here.

      This message was sent from:
      White Wolf Journeys | 21661 Brookhurst Street Apt. 403 | Huntington Beach, CA 92646