Enlightening Your Life with Jennifer Hoffman July 1, 2013 -- The Energies of July

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2013

      Mailer 14

      Enlightening Life Newsletter with
      Jennifer Hoffman
      July 1, 2013

      Dear Friends,

      Are you ready for a new month already? So much happened in June that I can barely remember the month, all I remember is that it seemed to go on forever... and then it was over. In July we have wonderful clearing opportunities and they will be calm and gentle or not so much, depending on what we do with these opportunities. If you are beginning to think that this is a repeating pattern, you are right. But each step in the process allows us to move into new levels, as long as we see this as the purpose of what has felt like an endless cycle of clearing. We are nearing the end of this journey and July offers some final clearing opportunities and clarity. You can read more about this in the 'Energies of July' which is this week's message.
      On another note, I am spending the week at the beach on the East coast of the U.S., to complete the healing work that I did last week in Kansas City, which is the geographical center of the U.S. This work is not only for the US, it is for the entire world as it is a true 'melting pot' of all of the world's people. The work will be finalized on July 4, which is also Independence Day. I wrote a long Facebook post on July 1 regarding this work and invite you to join me in releasing these old paradigms and creating new ones.
      As I wrote in the 2013 predictions, things are moving so quickly now that the summer will be over before we know it. The desire for transformation is quickly gaining momentum and this builds through the end of the year. The world is waking up and many are fearful and alarmed at what they are just beginning to realize. Stay out of the fear, you have alternatives to more empowered, powerful and peaceful resolutions.
      We have completed the Raise your Vibes - the 21 Day Evolution Adventure. So many wonderful transformations, realizations, understandings and shifts are being experienced by the program's dedicated, committed and hard-working students. The program will be available in an on-line version, as well as in CD format soon, it will be announced here.

      You can read the 2013 predictions here if you have not read them yet and learn more about the potential of this year and why this period is feeling so overwhelming at times.

      =====================

      The next Enlightening Life Radio show will be on  Wednesday, July 10, 2013 at 8PM US central time, the link is on the right or click here for the show page. All past show archives are available on the show page. There will be NO RADIO SHOW on July 3, 2013.

      The Energies of July
      As we begin this new month we also begin the second half of 2013. Rather than asking 'What's next', a better question is 'What's left?', as in what's left to learn, understand, release, recalibrate, adjust and clear because it feels like that is all we have been doing since January and even long before that. Even with this month's Mercury retrograde, we have some gentler times ahead of us as we move into this new period, but certain conditions apply. July is a fantastic month for clearing and preparing for new beginnings, (which may not arrive until September) that can be done any way you like, with grace and ease or with a healthy dose of chaos..
      Read the rest of this article on the blog by clicking here You can comment and share your insights on the blog.

      This week's featured product:

      Disconnect the Cords that Bind You

      The Cord Disconnect and Healing Meditation is a new process to disconnect cords with the energies of the people and situations you are ready to release. This is a two step process that allows you to lovingly release these energies you no longer resonate with and heal the wounds to avoid reconnection. This finalizes your healing process and allows you to end karma and the soul contracts you share with everyone in your life.

      Available as a CD or a digital download.
      Click here for more information and to order.
      ==================================

      The membership site is being re-designed and will be released soon. Until then, we are not accepting new members, but if you are an existing member you will have access to the content that is available now. Click here for more information

      About Jennifer Hoffman
      Jennifer Hoffman is an author, intuitive mystic, channel, speaker, self and life mastery expert and host of the top-rated Enlightening Life radio show on Blog Talk Radio. Since 2004, Jennifer has written the weekly Enlightening Life newsletter, a source of education, information and transformatioin for its more than 2 million readers. Through Jennifer's work her clients experience profound soul level healing, self and life empowerment and experience more joyful and abundant living. A recognized leader in the transformational and self help fields, Jennifer regularly teaches, writes and speaks on the global stage. Learn more about her work at www.enlighteninglife.com

      Upcoming Events

      Wednesday, July 10, 2013 at 8PM US CDT. We'll discuss the newsletter, current energies & more, and readings for callers. Click here for more info & to hear the archives.

      Business Mastery program is open to new members in June 2013
      Feature Product

      Contact Info

      Copyright Ã'© 2013. Enlightening Life OmniMedia, Inc.. All Rights Reserved.
      Enlightening Life OmniMedia, Inc.
      PO Box 7076
      Lee's Summit, MO 64064
      816-350-1139