possibility....: Fear not your death

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2013

      WordPress.com
      kalikamaliyavala posted: "Carl Jung and Robert Bly gave us great insights regarding to become shadow eaters so to speak. Yet we still don’t do that much shadow eating because most of us remain afraid to go down and descend into our dark, inner depths. We are afraid to go down int"

      New post on possibility....

      Fear not your death

      by kalikamaliyavala
      anterosCarl Jung and Robert Bly gave us great insights regarding to become shadow eaters so to speak. Yet we still don’t do that much shadow eating because most of us remain afraid to go down and descend into our dark, inner depths.
      We are afraid to go down into our dark, inner depths because what we will have to do then is look in the mirror of our own inner goddess of death who reflects back to us the  knowledge that we are all, each and every one of us, going to die some day. When we say we are afraid of the depths we are really afraid of facing our own inevitable death.
      Fear or no fear our inner goddess of death still awaits us.
      Image
      Being aware of our eventual death every day feeds our feelings of depth in everyday life which makes life more meaningful.
      Feel your feelings of fear of death in your heart at night when you go to sleep. Center your feelings in your heart.  She, your inner goddess of death will fill you with goddess love. Know that She will not let you have peace until you have acknowledged Her. You may try to fill your days with distractions but that changes nothing. If you center in your heart and acknowledge to yourself your feelings  about death you will feel your inner goddess fold and refold your fears like a piece of paper into the tiniest of squares to be thrown away with the trash.yonisunflower
      Feed your inner goddess with your fears like you feed a hungry child. Your inner princess of death wants only to love you as you pass on to the other side because this existence is not all that there is. We long for depth of love in life but She is filled with Love for all of us all of the time. Center in your heart and feel it.
      Image
      Feel your death when it comes and fear it not. Fear it not and you will have eaten your shadow. Fear it not and you will have felt the moment we have known that will happen to us our whole lives but deny by pretending it won’t happen.
      goddessofdeath44Fear not your death.  The shadow of death is She who finds us in sleep and for many spurs on fears of the dark. She will not hurt us; when it is our time she will only bring us what we have always longed for. Be open to this and trust your inner voice.beewoman4Without fear of death you will live your life of fully with love and contentment.
      This shadow of which we speak and write, it’s not just about facing your shadow of life, it’s also about facing your shadow of death. She will not let you forget Her so tell Her you love Her and She will return the favor.  Do this if you want your feelings to be washed with the deepest sense of serenity you have ever felt.
      Carl Jung would have approved of this advice. I just know it.Image
      Comment   See all comments

      http://possiblityever.wordpress.com/2013/06/30/fear-not-your-death/