Pleiadedolphininfos: Hilarion Weekly message ~ Astrology For Everyone and more

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30, 2013

      pleiadedolphininfos

      June 30-July 6, 2013

      Beloved Ones,

      You now begin to move forward into the remembrance of your true purpose and work here upon the planet. The veils have become thinner and the distinction between dimensions is not as great now. This period will be filled with wondrous and miraculous events, both on personal and collective levels. The revelations will be coming fast and thick, for the old ways of keeping secrets and behind the scenes workings will no longer be supported. The cosmic energies of love and those that are beneficial and supportive for the awakening of all of humanity have increased in intensity and magnitude. This can be a great catalyst for change and transformation and we observe with great interest the effects of each wave.
      Read more »

      John Smallman

      June 30, 2013 by John Smallman

      Jesus Audio Blog for Sunday June 30th

      Humanity cannot avoid waking because eternal sleep is impossible!  You can only dream when you are asleep, and the illusion is humanity’s collective dream from which you are in the process of awakening.  In fact, as must be apparent to you, sleeping is also an aspect of the illusion.  In Reality there is absolutely no need and no desire to sleep because in Reality you are constantly vital, fully alive, and fully immersed in the wonder of God and His creation.  Sleep is an aspect of the illusion that you added to it to enable you to experience periods when you experience nothing, and if you do not dream then you have no memories when you wake up.  It really is a very strange concept – an imaginary death if you like.

      However, death is not your destiny; fully conscious living is your destiny and it cannot be avoided.  The death you appear to experience in the illusion, bodily death, is of course also illusory.  Yes, in that case you do lay down your bodies for good, but that is most definitely not an end; it is a partial or full awakening, depending on whether you decide to have a further human incarnation or not. This decision, whichever one you make, is made with the help of your higher Self and your guides who best know what your needs and requirements are, and it is always a most joyful decision, made with enormous enthusiasm!
      Read more »

      images-1Good morning to all of my friends!  The weekend is finally upon us, and with it comes another fresh rush of downloads and highly transformative energy.   The Universe has been pummeling us with a lot of that lately!  And while it can make us feel a little edgy and uncomfortable at times, it is an overall good thing.  It’s a sure sign that the veil is breaking down at long last, allowing for the higher frequencies to enter into our atmosphere and bodies, and do their job.  Once these energies and their accompanying changes have taken hold, we can expect to see many of our long-held dreams and goals manifest into a liveable reality.  It will take a great deal of patience on our part to not only wait it out, but to jump in and do the necessary work here on Earth to make it happen.  So much needs to change!  Where do we begin?  Our governments, financial systems, education, oppression, poverty, wars…  Yet a New Earth honestly DOES exist just over the horizon, and today we are reminded that we need to get out there and create it, dream it and live it.
      Read more »

      Thanks to: lucas2012infos

      The Astrology of July 2013 Approximately
      Quantum Leap

      Recap – Toward a Deeper Understanding of the World

      The chart for the 2nd half of 2013 combines a Kite, a supportive configuration, and a Grand Square, a massive blocking aspect. In the headlines, a non-stop mix of good news and bad news sows confusion. Conflicting signals abound. The world is rapidly becoming an unfamiliar place, increasingly difficult to understand.
      Read more »
      Something very interesting and rare is unfolding now on planet Earth. One month from today on July 29, 2013 the astrology chart shows a planetary Merkaba will be in the stars for Mother Earth and the Collective of Humanity who have been pla...ying out this duality experiment that is now coming to an end. This event is so rare that there is no previous knowledge of the possibilities and may go back to our first arrival in this position within the Milky Way Galaxy to experience the density that is 3D. Lower density can be looked at as even a position within the realms of this our Milky Way Galaxy…

      The last of the 11:11 Doorway Gate activations, the 11th gate occurred 11/22/12 and is both a state of consciousness and being as well as a Stargate called the Anterion Conversion. An is both a location on Earth that itself is a stargate as well as the center star 11:11ers know as “AN” in Orion’s Belt which is also a stargate. That center star of Orion’s Belt An stargate is the portal through which we arrived at this position within our Galaxy and our “local” galaxy or those stars that travel around Alcyone our Great Central Sun. WE came through that stargate of An so long ago to this more dense position on the outer realms of the Milky Way to continue the duality experiment in a much more dense, or “separate from source” or 3D location.
      Read more »

      Email delivery powered by Google