Pleiadedolphininfos: A new beginning arises from the depths our being - Meline Lafont ~ AA Metatron - In the book of life ALL IS WELL and more

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 29, 2013

      picture: picture: http://www.lifeartsmedia.com/

      As we continue to settle in this foundation and in this grid of Love and empathy, of Divine potential and of inter Dimensional creation, a lot is being absorbed by our beings and hearts.  The energies are co-operating into a new divine system of Alchemy, where all the foundations of heart based feelings and creations are part of this new system and form the new system called Humanity as One race and One being.

      Therefore a new beginning arises from the depths of our being and systems to this beautiful point of view where all that is been seen as lower Dimensional frequency will no longer exist nor linger in one’s reality.  Dependency on outer forms and systems will  continue to crumble, for there is only the independency of Self and being autonomous and self-reliant.  Creations form the outer formation of one’s world and therefore a more grounded way of living is required in order to be able and create a stable and joyful experience of life.

      When one is grounded to the core and the heart of Mother, all that is passing through Her will reveal all that you are and that you ground into a great manifestation on Her reality.  Therefore it is very opportune to stay in Love in a constant state of being, for one will reflect that to others as well.
      Read more »

      (Translated from the original language german)
      I am glad that I can today again give messages to you through this scribe, who is very close to me. The short break was very good for her.
      My child, I see how you plague yourself with the ever intensifying energies. Thereby you can but lighten your work with them. Drink enough clear water, because water is an ideal conductor for energies. Eat light food, to relieve your body. Rest much and often, because your body performs a very hard work. It has to integrate all these energies and at the same time transform itself. Therefore you are also tired so often, even after a good long sleep during your night. Accept these energy downloads. Greet them because they transform your body even more and they also prepare you for your upcoming Ascension. Stay unperturbed in all and rejoice, my child. I bless you with my infinite love. ~
      Your Divine Mother
      Copyright © Isabel Henn. It is allowed to share this message in its complete form without changes and when the author’s name and the link to the original site is given. http://sirianheaven.wordpress.com/

      fairy bird
      Ascension Know that in the book of life, dear children of light.. all is well.. and the mission has been a great success.. but know that every single day and every single moment, you are changing the course of the works, you are changing the course of the books ending.. beginning and structure, for you are the ones creating your own reality, for once again you are manifesting it all with your thoughts and your actions to what you are perceiving to be or not to be.

      And so, with love and light in your heart you are to go forth and persevere, with light and love for the moment of NOW you are to live your life. Worry not children of light, for you are all here to do just that, free the souls locked in a human vehicle, these are the souls that are just as advanced as many of you are, abut are locked in the perception of the 3D world, and believe that nothing lays beyond this.
      And so in light of this, we would like to take moment and explain to you once again , that this is all a game.. and yes indeed a painful game at times, and you are of course here on the planet earth at this moment in time, to assure the awakening, the awakening of the spirits within the human vehicles, for once the spirits have indeed awoken to their true nature and their true selves, then no ego, no ammunition and no chemicals, nothing will stand in the way of humanity, nothing will stand in the way of increasing vibrations of their divinity that is flooding the earth.Read more »

      -Channeled through Wes Annac-
      (Note from Wes: As I pondered the reason for the “San” aspect of SanJAsKa’s name, I found myself connecting with an Arcturian entity who went simply by the name of “Saan”. He represented himself as being of the Arcturian Councils, without referencing a specific Council.

      I’ve come to the conclusion that he works with all of them, without favoring one specifically.
      I’ve really never connected with the Arcturians or brought-through a message from them, but the connection was/is strong and I had a wonderful initial conversation with Saan before deciding to scribe a short message from him. In this message, he speaks for the Arcturian Councils.)
      With Loving greetings from every soul speaking to you currently, I am Saan of the Arcturian Councils of the Galactic Federation.

      This scribe has not brought-through Arcturian energy before save a few times, and is adjusting to my specific frequency of energy. I exist on the fifth dimension, just as many of the Pleiadian souls who speak through this channel do.
      Read more »

      leaking dike
      We greet you today with news that your world, at least the world of those not in denial, is changing.  Look more closely around you than the national and international news.  Many of you stopped following that some time ago anyway.  Look for the changing attitudes of those in your own communities.  Look even at the opportunities being brought forward by those courageous enough to challenge the long prevailing attitudes which you want changed.

      In the short run, not every one of these changes may manifest.  In the long run, dear hearts, they all will.  It all serves to awaken those who hear of it just that much more.
      Read more »

      Email delivery powered by Google