Expect Wonderful: Re-Imagining Earth

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 27, 2013

      opening to the fullness of you, opening to the world

      Expect Wonderful Cosmic Perspectives for the New Earth

      news from the ideafrontier
      june 27, 2013

      Hello Lovely,

      Deep and amazing changes are happening within us, even since a few days ago. It's an incredible time and very encouraging, despite the consistent need to rest!

      The major shifts we've experienced from the end of last year through the June Solstice are continuing to unfold. It feels at times like it's unending, and it's good to remind ourselves that indeed it is! Like our eternal self, our embodied divinity continues to expand and reach for greater expression day in day out. The rising frequencies we're experiencing while Earth is in the Galactic Center make this increasing expansion possible. Of course it empowered most significantly by our own willing participation and opening.

      We're beginning to feel neutral more and more often, to feel a different response to our emotions when they arise, even if we have self-doubt or get tired and discouraged we increasingly feel and know the true nature of our being. We have changed! In huge and amazing ways. We are re-imagining our humanity and as a result our relationship with one another, and all of Earth.

      This Saturday we come together for the last event this month, and our focus in on this re-imagining. Please join us!

      Re-Imagining Earth
      Code Carrier Transmissions & Co-creation
      Universal Being Event ~ Saturday, June 29
      Live Webinar at 11:00 am pacific
      or via Audio mp3 at Your Perfect Time
      To read more about this 90-minute webinar and/or to register, visit the Event Page.

      Many more souls are now awakening, coming online with the New Reality. I'm told that the way showers will move into a more direct expression of presence. The newly awakened humans will be drawn to the luminosity of the way-showers and code carriers.

      Increasingly, you are stepping into your presence as a Univeral Being and in doing so, illuminating the path to the new time and the New Reality.

      This event is a celebration of all you have allowed yourself to be and a Collective Re-Imagining. As we celebrate we grow in self-love and appreciation for our experience in creating the New Reality. We are designing and creating the New Human in our very lives. It's quite awesome!

      I am so happy to share this with you. Our community is a way for us to cultivate, balance, align and evolve together. If you feel inspired please join in our Global Webinar on Saturday to celebrate and crate together.

      Love,
      Meredith

      ___

      Expect Wonderful Community: Legion of Michael
      Expect Wonderful Oracle Readings
      For more information, visit Expect Wonderful.

      © 2009-2013 Meredith Murphy | Expect Wonderful. All rights reserved.