[ANGEL] 9 Cancer, The Angels of Occult Faculties

  • Cynthia Schlosser
    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 29, 2013

      9 degrees Cancer

      The Angels of Occult Faculties

      Also known as

      The Angels of

      ’Oramos’

      Beloved,

      Understanding the dynamics of The Unified Field means careful adherence to inner guidance and wisdom in using the gifts of faith and magnetic attraction.

      Understanding The Law of One reveals the interconnectedness of all life, and reveals that whatever is done to another affects the self.

      In this way that gifts of the spirit are used only for the highest good in the here and now of all concerned.

      Priorities, values, and use of time on Earth change as a person regains use of the gifts of the spirit.

      Activities become those of creative, loving, ecstatic, and enlightened Divine immortal children in a Garden of Eden.

      This was the original intent of Creation
      .

      “Ye must be as little children to enter the kingdom of heaven.”

      Occult faculties are also used to communicate with heavenly realms and with the spirits of nature in all encompassing Love and Gratitude.

      We teach how to follow in the footsteps of the masters of old who demonstrated the gifts of the spirit.

      “All that I do ye shall do and more.”

      “Ask and ye shall receive.

       Knock and it shall be opened unto you.”

      Call upon us when inner guidance directs you to use gifts of the spirit in service and flowing divine feelings to manifest Divine success and satisfaction for all.

      Remember that Divine Being is everywhere present.

      It is also all powerful and all knowing.

       Divine Being is the highest Love imaginable.

      Being made in the image of the Divine Creator, mankind was intended to manifest fully in the likeness of God.

      This includes having Divine Consciousness and Divine faculties.

      These faculties include clairvoyance, clairaudience, clair-feeling, psychometry, and the like.

      They also include command and dominion over spirits of every level.

       Complete command even over physical matter is part of our inheritance as Children of God.

      "For I have given you dominion over all in Creation."
       376580_443406145703907_1759383951_n
      Always remember that FEELINGS attract specific results into manifestation through magnetic resonance.

      Powerful flowing Divine feelings create strong magnetism that attracts sacred changes powerfully into manifestation.

      Strong flowing Divine feelings, especially feelings of Omnipotence such as faith and enthusiasm,  combined with all encompassing love, are necessary to attract miracles.

      Whenever a person wishes to obtain information through mystical faculties, attention is placed on the desired person, information, or object.

      Strong WILL and faith to visualize, understand,  hear, feel, and/or sense the essence of that information, person or object attracts flowing receptivity.

      What we see with our eyes is processed in the same areas of the brain as what we see with our imagination.

      When you ask for information,  simply close your eyes and imagine that you are looking at a large blank movie screen with your mind's eye.

      Ask to see the desired information appear on this movie screen and it will appear in your imagination.

      As you can see, when electric will turns into flowing magnetic feelings, information is ATTRACTED into the awareness.

       Feelings reveal compressed information.

       Visual images come into the visual imagination, sounds come into the imagination, and sensations and feelings also come into the imagination.

      TRUST that the information is being attracted to you, and then TRUST the information as it comes into the mind’s eye, thoughts, hearing, feelings and sensations.

       The intensity and clarity of focus and feelings determine the intensity and clarity of results.

      Love, and the desire to help, creates the greatest intensity and clarity of focus.

      Often the visual images that appear are symbols.

      Ask your higher self what these symbols mean.

      Their meanings will flow one after the other into your awareness and  the images change as they do, giving more information.

       In this way an actual stream of consciousness occurs.

      If a person has unresolved and unconscious emotional traumas stored within the subconscious and therefore within the body tissues, these along with their correlative negative beliefs and concepts may intrude into the imagination during times of receptivity.

       Instead of getting pure information from the object of attention, intrusion of these unresolved emotional feelings and beliefs may contaminate accuracy of incoming information.

      In this case, it is important to embark upon an on-going course of emotional healing and resolution of past traumas and emotional wounding to correct this.

       We help each person bring feelings into alignment with Divine Love, so that indwelling Divine Perfection can be distinguished and enlivened.

      In so doing, the principle of Divine Justice and Harmony is also enlivened, so that only that which is the Highest Good in moment of Here and Now, of all concerned results.

       By looking at everything through the eyes of DIVINE LOVE, it is possible to transmute whatever is seen into its underlying Divine essence of perfection.

      When you receive information, always it is recommended that you say The Law of One to heal or uplift whatever situation you are attuned to.

      THE LAW OF ONE

      We are all one.

      When one is harmed, all are harmed.

      When one is helped, all are healed.

       one with all;

      I give thanks that this is done.
      SO BE IT!

      “As you sow, so shall you reap.”

       As we know, many enlightened people get on the spiritual fast lane through the portal of near death experiences.

      The earth is experiencing a near death experience which is almost over, and this episode is also leading to enlightenment.

      "As above, so below."

      Even though the earth has been going through an experience of war and

      (Message over 64 KB, truncated)

    • Cynthia Schlosser
      Message 2 of 9 , Jun 30, 2014

        9 degrees Cancer

        The Angels of Occult Faculties

        Alsoknown as

        TheAngels of

        Oramos

        Beloved,

[...]

        O-R-A-M-O-S

        UmlautO, eu and O…We inspire cognition brought about by love divine for the purpose of transmutation into omnipresent indwelling divine perfection.  We impart unity with the divine virtue of Justice and Harmony,,

        R…andthe ability to freely follow inner guidance impeccably, in complete harmony with Divine Consciousness.

        A and umlaut A, ae…We help the children of Divine Being  understandand use gifts of clairvoyance, clairaudience, clairsentience and the like. We support the release of imperfections for transformation into other states that are the highest good of all.

        M…Weteach how to feel strongly, so that great magnetic attraction is generated to produce any desired effect.

        UmlautO, eu and O…We teach how to transmute any state of being, any desire, any thought, any feelings, and sensations by seeing through the eyes of love divine, and to create any feelings in ways that are all powerful and unimpeachably in tune with Divine Providence.

        S…Weenable the perfect control over any being, and over the gift of clairvoyance, clairaudience etc.

        Occult faculties are  used to communicate with heavenly realms and with the spirits of nature in all encompassing Love and Gratitude.

        Weteach how to follow in the footsteps of the masters of old who demonstrated the gifts of the spirit.

        “Allthat I do ye shall do and more.”

        “Askand ye shall receive.

         Knock and it shall be opened unto you.”

        Understandingthe dynamics of The Unified Field means careful adherence to inner guidance, love, and wisdom in using all occult faculties, the gifts of faith and magnetic attraction.

        Understanding The Law of One reveals the interconnectedness of all life, and reveals that whatever is done to another affects the self.

        In this way gifts of the spirit are used only for the highest good in the here and now of all concerned, and create ongoing effects that bless all.

        Callupon us when inner guidance directs you to use gifts of the spirit in service and flowing divine feelings to manifest Divine success and satisfaction for all.

         376580_443406145703907_1759383951_n
        Alwaysremember that FEELINGS attract specific results out of the infinite potential of the quantum field into manifestation through magnetic resonance.