Robbyne LaPlant ~ WhiteWolfJourneys: Planetary Update for June and July

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 29, 2013

      Weave the Web
      June 28, 2013
      Planetary Update for June and July

      There is a lot of activity in our celestial skies affecting everyone in different ways.  For months I have been sharing that we as a human species have been undergoing a huge transformation as we continue to have opportunities to journey inward and discover the patterns we have created in our relationships. For some you may feel you are moving through a fog.  Saturn the planet of karma, integrity, rules and regulations is making its final cycle before it will be going direct on July 8th.   Over the remaining two weeks, it is essential that we go back and assess our life to become clear on what is creating imbalance, frustration and unhappiness  so that we can really make the changes we need to make.

      Look carefully at issues from the past that cause you to repeat old patterns, explore where the core of your beliefs come from.  If you have continued to do the same thing and respond in the same way you always do, you will be feeling tremendous discomfort as the universe is trying to push you forward.  Saturn asks each of us to LET IT GO.  Wipe the slate clean,  heal your past so you can create your future when Saturn goes direct at the same time as the New Moon on July 8th. We absolutely must stop blaming someone else for our unhappiness and discomfort.  If you continue to focus on what is wrong in your life the frustrations will only persist!

      Sometimes we just need to gain a different perspective.   We have all gone through times when we feel like we have lost everything.  We have all gone through struggles where we feel life has dealt us an unfair hand.  We may feel betrayed by life itself.  It is part of our human experience.  All challenges are truly opportunities for our soul to grow.   From personal experience, I have found that many times we just need to look at things from a different direction.

      My spiritual practice is one that follows the earth religion so  I always seek guidance from nature.   Struggling with my own frustrations and indecisions this morning  as the planetary influences were greatly impacting me I realized I had a choice.   My  own personal pity party that I had created had become quite boring since I was the only one in attendance, so I decided to do what I love to do  the most, go for  a walk on my favorite beach to see what the unseen world had to share with me.

      As I began my walk, I found a few treasures here and there. I have always preferred the gifts that nature offers over ones that can be bought in a store, especially the ones that are gifted by the lady of the sea.  Stopping to wash these gifts in the water I gave thanks for the very fact that I could physically walk on the beach and that the sea had gifted me with such special gifts.  I paused to watch the beauty of the sun glistening on the water and gave thanks that I was seeing beauty all around me.  I thought about those amazing souls who had chosen a journey where they found themselves in lands of violence and war.  What would they be looking at today?  I soon realized how blessed I was.  I thought of ways I could give something back to help another who was struggling, to perhaps help an animal ally.  In that moment my  whole perspective changed as I began my walk back up the beach.  To my amazement the same path I had just walked down, now revealed a treasure field of more gifts.  Perhaps it was the change of light, but I was looking at the same path with a different perspective and realized I had missed so much that was right there on my path that I didn’t see.  I smiled as I thought once again nature had just given me a grand lesson.  This was what the final weeks of Saturn in retrograde were all about.  Review one more time the challenges in your life and look for the treasures that await you.

      GROWING means venturing into the unknown, LETTING GO, shedding the old to make room for the new.  Saturn in its retrograde cycle has given us four months to reflect, review, and reassess our spiritual path. Over the last several months Saturn has showed us an area of life in which we need to take more responsibility.  We have been given insight that we need to make change.  That insight may have been obvious or it may have been subtle, but we’ve been shown a place in our life that would benefit from commitment  and a more focused attitude.

      To add to this celestial mix, Mercury has now gone retrograde and will be in its review cycle until July 20th.  The intensity of this retrograde is always felt the strongest when it first moves into the station. This occurs a few days before the retrograde begins and a few days before it goes direct.   Mercury went Retrograde on the 26th of June.

      Mercury rules communication, clear thinking, truth & travel, so when the planet goes retrograde there is a communication breakdown, delays and we can become overly sensitive and confused.   Mercury rules how we perceive and interpret information from our environment, and how we relay that information to others. Mercury has influence over  speaking, negotiating, buying and selling, listening, formal contracts, documents, travel, the mail and shipping.  Decision-making is challenged so needless to say, it is not advised to sign contracts, engage in important decision-making, or launch a new business. Delays and challenges are more probable with Mercury retrograde.

      The positive side to Mercury Retrograde and how to work with the energies is to recognize this is an excellent time for re-organizing and reflecting. Mercury retrograde periods can be times of heightened inner awareness.  There is no reason to suspend projects during the Mercury Retrograde cycle, just be aware delays are highly likely and there is nothing you can do to speed up the process.   It's not an ideal time to start new projects however or to sign contracts, simply because a change of mind is very possible once Mercury turns direct. It’s a fabulous time to do some "outside of the box" thinking. Pay very close attention to what you say and communicate to others, particularly around the days of Mercury's stations (June 26th and July 20th).

      I often find that Mercury retrograde makes me want to go into a cave to avoid misunderstandings.  Mercury is my ruling planet so I am even more acutely aware of an inability to make a decision and I learned long ago to just keep my mouth shut as many things can be misinterpreted.  I feel much more irritable and feel an even stronger need to be in nature.

      Mercury retrograde wants us to reconnect spiritually. It is providing us with a chance to re-examine various areas of our life which may need a little more work, so that we can move forward.  Mercury retrograde is like polishing a cut diamond.  We are now aware of the imperfections and it is up to us to follow through with the awareness that came after the very long Saturn review cycle.  No amount of complaining or blaming others will help you now.  It is completely up to each of us to change the lense on how we view our life. We can have major breakthroughs during this time if we use the positive aspects of the retrograde cycle.

      Make an effort each day to give gratitude for what you do have in your life.  Focusing on that will create more beauty.  Focusing on what you don’t have will drag you deeper into the abyss.

      Remember life was meant to be a celebration, in each moment we choose how we wish to experience our journey.  We all go through challenges and difficult times.  It is actually these times that allow us to grow and find  a strength we did not know we had.  If you feel lack in your life, go do something for someone else.  Even if it is to buy them a cup of coffee or take them some flowers.  The act of doing this will change the energy of poverty consciousness into abundance consciousness.  If you feel betrayed by someone or feel a loss in a relationship, volunteer your time to bring love to another, perhaps at a senior care facility or animal shelter.  This can turn the energy around, as you become an expression of love.  If you can not find beauty in your world, plant a garden.  The act of planting seeds will remind your subconsicous that you are planting seeds for the future.  Our greatest responsibility continues to be to clear the past so we become greater vessels of love and beacons of light.  No one ever said this life journey would  be easy but it  certainly can be an exciting adventure.

      Wishing you a magickal review cycle.

      Love and rainbows, Robbyne

      If you would like to join Weave the Web and receive future updates and up coming events please click here.

      This message was sent from:
      White Wolf Journeys | 21661 Brookhurst Street Apt. 403 | Huntington Beach, CA 92646