Gaia Online Tarot: the Builder ~ the Teacher ~ Awakening

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 29, 2013
      The Builder begins speaking on opportunities. Yes opportunities that are presented to us yet these are opportunities which we have been an integral part of co-creating. We close those doors which we have walked through before with respect and love. We honor them not by lingering there around that opening but moving forward in confidence, courage and love. That is apart of releasing and moving forward. New doors often come about when we are willing to shift our perspective and are open to learn in new ways. To discover new applications of our gifts and abilities. That we remember we are equally a teacher and student though even with those particular titles or designations we can breathe and simply be. Be who you are to Know and remember that life is apart of what we share and what we receive in a perfect, divine harmony. Depending on the circumstances that we are within we may not feel it or think it yet that underlying foundation and bridge is there.

      With our mind we can make intuitive, logical choices. Intuition and logical are not odds with one another save when we make it to be. When our mind, emotion and soul come together there is truly nothing that we are unable to achieve. We are beginning to access that place deep inside of us that has always be in Divine Harmony. We have simply been relearning how to part those veils, see through illusions and awaken to the Divine Within all of us.

      We stand at a precipice yet this is not a precipice to fear falling off of. There is no falling; there is leaping off and finding our wings once more to soar higher and higher. Expanding our Awareness, our Consciousness, our Spirit. How we come to Know, Embrace and Be our True Authentic, Loving, Divine Self. Remembering and living in this Alignment comes remembering we are not an island. That does not mean we foster a dependence through a lack of confidence nor riddled with doubts, fears and confusions. It is remembering and accepting graciously the Love, Guidance and Support of those around us who shall always be with us. Those with us physically and those beloved beings who are with us in Spirit and Nature. We find the deeper and higher meaning of life within us and within those connections. Receive their compassion and embrace your compassion releasing judgments, recriminations and more. Relearn how to Love Life with a Divine Compassionate Spirit. Enrich the world by being YOU and sharing your gifts lovingly. In so doing you are receiving Love in that same moment.

      Attune to the Earth for Her Presence, Teachings and Gifts are many that will also be apart of what is within you reawakening and prospering. Abundance can and will manifest around us in response to that abundance within us. Give yourself clear boundaries that come from your Spirit. What you allow and what you do not. These will not limit you. These will accentuate your gifts and abilities for you are giving yourself permission to flourish to create, to build, to love unconditionally.

      The more we become reacquainted with Nature the we are doing the same with ourselves, with Spirit. The opportunities are present, are being created and are opening. Trust yourself that you can, do and will Create Beauty, Love, Peace and more through your living an Authentic, Genuine, Responsible, Divine Life full of that very Love.

      The OpportunityThe ChallengeThe Resolution
      4 - the Builder
      Structure, boundaries, foundation

      You have the opportunity to make decisions through intellectual reasoning, rather than your emotions or intuition. You may ask yourself: "What am I building? Are the foundations of my life based on strong structures? Are my boundaries clear and well tended?" You are ready to take responsibility for a project where you have authority over others, and where your leadership skills can shine. What kind of a leader are you? Do you lead by example or by dominating? Are you secure enough in your own abilities that you can share power with others? Do you take into account the longterm consequences of the decisions that you make? You may also exemplify the Good Father who loves, guides and protects his children — and gives them the security of clear boundaries by disciplining them when

      Builder

      structure, boundaries, foundation

      The Builder is a master craftsman, shown here carving a design of oak leaves and acorns into the post that flanks the front door of his home. He is committed to the ethics and principles of sustainability and has built an earth-friendly house. Drying herbs hang from the rafters, firewood is stacked in preparation for winter, and a spiral of beach stones leads the visitor to the arched doorway.
      The Builder is strong and comfortable in his own authority. Yet unlike most historic emperors, he does not destroy life for his own power or benefit. Inspired by the Green Man, the spirit of the wildwood whose face he has carved into the post, he works in harmony with nature and honors Mother Earth’s animals and resources. The kestrel, a small falcon who hunts with speed, grace and precision, watches and waits as the Builder focuses on his task.
      The Builder is the archetypal Father, the creator of culture, structure and human laws, as compared to the Gardener, who embodies the abundance of Mother Earth. He is the city, she is the country. He is the building, she is the garden. As an architect of civilization, our Builder creates networks and systems that enable people to live and work together, sharing resources and creating a supportive, sustainable community.
      - See more at: http://www.gaiantarot.com/builder/#sthash.iBB3SipD.dpuf
      necessary.
      5 - the Teacher
      Learning and teaching

      You are being challenged to learn in a new way, or to become a teacher to others. It may be that a new teacher will appear to you in disguise — perhaps the weeds that grow along the roadside, or a heron feeding in the mud flats at low tide. The natural world around you has some of the most profound spiritual teachings you will ever encounter. Perhaps it is time to get to know your Place on this earth in a more intimate manner. Do you know the names of native plants in your area, and how the indigenous people used them? Do you know how to interpret the different calls and songs of the birds in your neighborhood? Do you know where the sun rises and sets on the horizon in summer and in winter? The Teacher calls you to become intimately acquainted with the natural world in the place where you live, as part of your spiritual practice.
      20 - Awakening
      Getting conscious

      Resolution comes with raising your consciousness and "waking up" in some way. Perhaps you have made a commitment to eating locally-grown organic foods, or perhaps you've begun a new spiritual practice. You now perceive yourself to be part of the global community. You know that your choices and actions affect the entire web of life, and you live your life accordingly, as best you can. As you continue to open yourself up to the life of the Spirit, your heart is filled with compassion and you begin to let go of the judgments and criticisms you have made in the past. To live in alignment with your deepest, most authentic Self is not possible without the help of spiritual allies. It's this knowledge that keeps us humble. You know that your life has purpose and meaning, and this gives you deep joy and peace. Service to others may not have been part of your life in the past, but it is now. When each person gives their own unique gift to the world, the entire fabric of the planet is strengthened and enriched.

[...]

      All content © Joanna Powell Colbert 2003-2011. Please do not reproduce art or content without permission.