Actualization of Our Crystalline Sun DNA Templates ~ Telewebinar with Anrita Melchizedek

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 28, 2013

      The Melchizedek and Pleiadian Light Network

      Join Our Mailing List

      ~ Online Healing Retreat ~
      Telewebinar with Anrita Melchizedek
      Actualization of the Crystalline Sun DNA Templates
      Sunday July 7th
      Time: Noon Pacific/1pm Mountain/2pm Central/3pm Eastern/7pm GMT
      London/Lisbon 8pm, Johannesburg 9pm, LA 12pm, New York 3pm, Sydney 5am (July 8)
      In The Crystalline Sun DNA Templates Actualization process, Overlighted by the Beings of Light from On High, we focus primarily on the axiatonal lines through the twelve main meridian lines in the body. We activate these axiatonal lines interdimensionally from the third to the eighth dimensions respectively, through the related wormholes or portals, as well as downloading the related chakras, with the last DNA Actualization integration process taking place on the ninth dimension, the highest dimensional frequency we are now able to experience in this Golden Age of Light.
      The axiatonal lines lie along the acupuncture meridian lines and connect into twelve spin points of sound and color frequencies found along each meridian line. The activation of these 144 spin points at each dimensional level creates the appropriate sound and color frequencies necessary to actualize the DNA as well as connect us to our multidimensional Selves. Further to this, the axiatonal lines at each dimensional level links us not only into the Christ Consciousness/Unity Grid of Divine Love, but also assists in the regeneration and rejuvenation of the physical body. Additionally, the chakras start to merge in One unified column of Light and a deep sense of interconnectivity and unconditional Love is often experienced as we move more into the fifth dimension and the New Earth Templates of Light.
      We travel to Lord Buddha's Ascension Seat in Shamballa, Helios and Vesta's Ascension Seat in the Solar Core, the Ascension Seat in the Pleiades, the Ascension Seat in Sirius, the Ascension Seat in Andromeda, the Ascension Seat in the Kingdoms of Light of Orion Overlighted by the Order of Melchizedek and finally through a portal of Light in Alpha Omega into the Cosmic Heart of Mother/Father God. At each dimensionally level, we anchor the higher chakras, merge with our multidimensional Selves at these dimensional levels, including our multidimensional Selves through our past lives/parallel realities, sister dimensions and alternate realities, and finally actualize the Crystalline Sun DNA Templates by activating the related frequency  axiatonal lines, and through this, actualizing the DNA in the full remembrance of our magnificence and Light as these multidimensional Master Beings of Light and sacred transfiguring Flames of Divine Love.
      Primarily this is frequency integration to the higher dimensions and the stabilization of our individual frequency into Solar Christ Consciousness occurs in this Crystalline Sun DNA Actualization process as we experience a deeper knowing of the wisdom and Light we hold.
      A deeper sense of trust and surrender to the Divine.
      Knowing that the Pathway of Divine Love is our birthright, and the ability to flow into the Center of Divine Love and the Cosmic Heart of All Creation.
      A deeper more integrated connection to our Beloved I Am Presence and God through the recognition of ourselves as these sacred transfiguring Flames of Divine Love.
      A greater sense of joy and peace.
      Releasing of old false beliefs and judgments, victim/persecutor consciousness, disillusionment and separation.
      Moving more into detachment while experiencing a greater flow and depth of all emotions.
      A greater number of synchronistic events start to occur in our everyday lives as the veils of illusion lift and you see clearing through our master eyes knowing that we are Divinely guided in this Golden Age of Light.
      Perception shifts and the ability to read the energy of others more clearly.
      A sense of no-time, no space ~ linear time dissolving into a more multidimensional time frame of simply being in the Now.
      Bringing in of multidimensional memories of our Highest Potential in parallel realities through the merging of our multidimensional Selves.
      Experiencing increased creativity and a greater color spectrum.
      Increased ESP gifts such as telepathy, clairvoyance and clairaudience.
      Increased abilities to manifest and magnetize all that we need in any given Now moment.
      An eBook will be provided for the Crystalline Sun DNA Actualization process, and it is suggested you view the eBook prior to the telewebinar to have a sense of the meridian lines activated at each dimensional level.
      So come join us on Healing Retreats, hosted by Lauren Galey of Acoustic Health, in this incredible actualization of our Crystalline Sun DNA Templates, facilitated by myself, Anrita Melchizedek of The Melchizedek and Pleiadian Light Network
      All participants will receive a high quality Mp3 recording following the telewebinar so you can listen to this recording on an ongoing basis. You may also like to consider registering and receiving the recording if you are not able to listen live at this time. The Actualization of the Crystalline Sun DNA Templates follows on from The Activation of the Crystalline Sun DNA Templates, and if you have not done the DNA Activation session, you may like to consider working with this prior to this telewebinar. The Mp3 and related eBook for The Crystalline Sun DNA Template Activation session can be purchased for $33 from The Melchizedek and Pleiadian Light Network. To remit payment, please click on this link, Telewebinars with Anrita for $33. Please put in the comment box that you would like The Crystalline Sun DNA Template Activation telewebinar Mp3 recording.
      To remit payment for The Crystalline Sun DNA Template Actualization Telewebinar, please  click here ~ For your time relative to the above times, please click here (Anrita will be in Cape Town, South Africa).
      How does the Teleconference work?
      If you would like to join this teleconference, click on the related link to make payment via credit card or PayPal. Once we have received your payment, we will send you a link to the pre-events page where we will be hosting the conference and a password will be sent to you. On the appointed day and time, go back to this page so you can listen in via the web with DSL, wireless or dial-up connection. If you are local to the States and would prefer to use a landline or mobile phone to listen into the conference, this number is also on this link page. These calls are free to US participants only.
      Please feel free to email Lauren Galey at lauren.galey@... with any questions you may have around the teleconference.
      Illuminations with the Archangels ~ Archangel Raphael and Mother Mary
      Brought to you by The Melchizedek and Pleiadian Light Network
       Like us on Facebook
      View our profile on LinkedIn
      View our videos on YouTube
      Visit our blog

      The Melchizedek and Pleiadian Light Network | Gordon's Bay | Cape Town | 7140 | South Africa