Pleiadedolphininfos: Message From AA Zadkiel for July 2013 via Linda Robinson ~ Visionkeeper - Be Still and show the Way and more

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 27, 2013

      pleiadedolphininfos

      LindaRobinson
      Thanks to: Lucas2012infos.wordpress.com

      Greetings Beloved Ones,

      This is Archangel Zadkiel along with Lady Amethyst.  We bring you Love and greetings from the Seventh Ray of Transformation and Manifestation.

      The energy has changed and moved to a higher frequency.  It is vibrating at a much higher level.
      You have gone through many trials to test your ability to work with the new energy, and you have passed with flying colors.  You have moved to a higher vibration, and you have many opportunities awaiting you.

      At higher vibrational levels, you are able to see beyond the obvious meaning of things at the 3D level.
      Read more »

      dreamworld-mature-river-forest-sunlight-Favim.com-471287http://www.favim.com
      Music to read by below:

      Wow! Information leaks are gushing free as if a dam had broken somewhere upstream. We are witnessing great bravery at this time as well. Whistle Blowers coming forth for the good of mankind knowing they will probably pay the ultimate price somewhere down the road. A furious call of ‘Traitor’ has been cast upon their heads, when in fact most of Washington itself are traitors and should be behind bars. We seem to be witnessing the imprisonment of the wrong people time and time again. It makes ones frustration levels rise to a feverish pitch at times. I keep hearing that small voice within calling however, “Be still and show the way” it says. Be the example it is saying and others will follow. Very difficult to do so at these tumultuous times, but we must. As more information pours out and more and more people become enraged with what is being done to them, it will definitely be our time to be still and hold the peace. That does not mean we cannot sign petitions or speak out or write letters to our political leaders ( if you can call them that), we should and must be doing that, but we must remain calm and not become engaged in the drama. We must be the balance to the unrest so the situation does not tip out of control.

      Read more »

      Valme'ata

      I wish my welcome could be in person one day, but for now this is the preferred way to communicate between my world, my reality and yours.

      Well done, you are doing very well, connecting the dots, learning more and more about human's past, about our presence. You learn some species may claim themselves well advanced, but the fighting amongst humans merely reflects their own weaknesses.
      Read more »

      Courage at this time is much needed as many of you feel much fear in your heart. Fear is very much present now: fear of uncertainty, of paying the bills, of fitting into a society that they can no longer relate to or understand.

      The usual mechanism of the system is still into place for now, however, there are many changes on the way, regardless of the cabal’s efforts to keep the old paradigm in place. The truth is that they know that humanity is destined to awaken, and are making all the effort to keep humans asleep and under control.
      Read more »

      The increasingly-pure energies we’re being delivered are intensifying exponentially and heating everything up. Duality has been turned-up to extreme proportions lately, and I notice this in effect in my personal Life and on the world stage.

      Personally; I can honestly say that I’ve never been happier. I’ve never felt more fulfilled, or experienced more continual validations of the reality of my mission on this planet. I’ve never felt more whole; more at peace; more at home on this planet.

      I read a recent message that stated this planet is not our home, and to try to treat it as such is akin to keeping our vibration low. Speaking from my personal experience of late, I can say that I’m feeling a full-on anchoring of heaven (our original home) unto Earth and, quite truthfully – for the first time in a long time, this planet really and truly does feel like home.
      Read more »

      Email delivery powered by Google