Isha Lerner's Inner Child/Power of Flowers/Triple Goddess Tarot: Six of Hearts ~ California Poppy ~ Passage w/ 5th Chakra

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 27 3:58 AM
      "Embrace the uncertainty of change." Change. That word creates a multitude of reactions, interpretations and, as we all can admit to at varying stages in our lives, misconceptions. Change is here before and within us. How is this change received? Is the change being embraced or is there a hesitancy, an uncertainty in and of itself, a fear or doubt; or any and all of those described? We can feel it as change is coming although how we receive it depends upon where each of us are within our lives. If we have experienced change in a way that has felt to be a challenging or daunting rite of passage, one that has been dreaded due to past experiences, or whatever the case may be, let us take a deep breath and be open to shifting our perceptions. Perhaps when an experience reoccurs that comes not as a sign of weakness or having failed. Rather a sign of our strength. That we are ready and able to apply those what is both seen and what is unseen within our lives as we have progressed to where we are ready to finally find a release. That we can and will begin to transform and transmute what was as we let go and step into a new life. Dying to what was and being reborn with a fresh Spirit, new Vision and a Heart that releases fear and embraces Life and Love passionately, fully and unconditionally.

      As the Six of Hearts touches upon, there truly is a transition taking place. Here comes our opportunity to balance our emotional life finding a peace, perhaps experiencing an epiphany that brings clarity and insight, and a wholeness that flows from a deep, deep healing. A healing of the body, mind and spirit together. There is much which can, is and becomes resolved as well as discovering the love and support we have through those who have stood by us and will always be beside us. Those here in our lives physically that when all else does recede or fall away, as we step into a new life, that they are still there. The connection which we have with them has been purified, strengthened, transformed and reborn as well. Those physically with us and those beloved souls and beings who walk with us, guide us, support us and encourage us. We find that place of re-dedication. A re-dedication of and to Spirit that lives, breathes and moves within us and that translates into the same with our Beloved Earth, with one another and just as equally important, with our Selves.

      The California Poppy message speaks at length on the Flower Faeries, the Little People, the Shining Ones. They are called by many names and are apart of those beings who are around us and, yes, they do speak to us in our dreams and meditations but also, for those who are open to hear and receive them, within our everyday lives as well. This message also touches on how they are attracted to creative energies. Do some wonder, "Then how are they attracted to me?" How could they not be attracted to what is there inside of each of us especially with the Divine Creativity which is beginning to blossom and become available to us? Keep to heart that these are not truly coming from an outside source. Yes we will see signs that come to us but they are in response to what is already beginning inside. What is there and awakening more and more. As they come there are gifts being given for they are receiving the gift of seeing and receiving your own Creative Spirit reawakening. Be receptive to their presence, to their gifts and experience a Divine Reciprocity that is generated through what is shared between them and with Our Earth.

      They know and see that call and need within you to see the world around you changed and transformed to see the life of our soul sustained and transformed. Each assisting the other and the Earth brings Her Presence with us in experiencing how to balance and create these new paradigms together. Yes deep and powerful change is here with us and within us. As this began on embracing the uncertainty of change hold to what this brings even though we may not see in the exact moment: Peace, Clarity and Creativity which fear has no place within for those are born from the Love and Passion of Life. You can speak your Truth as you rediscover your Voice and Know without a doubt that each of us are heralds and messengers walking and living a courageous, authentic, genuine and loving life. *:x lovestruck

      Six of Hearts
      Your card is...

      Six of Hearts

      It is an ancient belief that storks are heralds of new life. They are seen frequenting ponds and marshes, which has given rise to the belief that the spirits of unborn children wait in these places, seeking a new mother or a new life. Thus, storks are known as soul carriers. In this card, something holy is occurring. Five mermaids are joining with each other and rising from the sea. The sixth mermaid, flying upon a stork, is offering a spiritual lifeline from above. In ecstasy, the five emerge from the ocean, representing the unconscious, into the air and sunlight, representing higher revelations. They rejoice as they touch one another and reach skyward. A transition is taking place. It is as if emotions have surfaced and are now being released. Imagine that the sea has claimed your tears and the Sun is drying your eyes. This is an inner healing, and one that you deserve. The number 6 represents support, dedication, responsibility, and unity. It can also signify the need to balance your emotional life. This may be the time for a family healing or resolution of a conflict with a loved one. A deep, heartfelt connection with your friends or community may be happening.

      California Poppy
      Your card is...

      California Poppy

      Latin: Eschscholzia californica

      Color(s): Pale Yellow to Deep Orange

      Archetype: Deva, the Flower Fairies. These magician beings of etheric beauty are the omnipresent agents of Creative Will, the engineers of Nature. They direct, build, weave, and sustain all natural forces: solar, planetary, and universal. They are the “shining ones”—luminous beings of iridescent light, color and energy.

      Signature: Growing abundantly in bright sunlight, California Poppy is quite durable in the hot summer months. Eight to twenty-four inch stems with blue-green leaves support soft, satiny petals ranging from pale yellow to deep orange. Its blooms close on cloudy days and at night.

      Healing Properties: California Poppy carries within it the radiant heights of summer and the majesty of the sunlight. It helps to expand one’s vision to include the auric fields of flowers, plants, trees, animals, human beings and other beings found in nature.

      Healing: The fairy world, in its supreme purity, has come to greet you today. Perhaps you are being rewarded for having opened your heart to the wonders of the natural world. The Little People wish to pay their respects and welcome you into their magical world. Rejoice. This is, indeed, an honor. Greater vision is offered to you at this time, for you have been met with the devic consciousness of the Golden Poppy Fairy, who overlights her helpers, carrying the treasure of the warm and nurturing Sunlight within her heart. Close your eyes and allow the rapture of her radiant enchantment to fill your own loving heart. She may make herself known to you as you sleep, in meditation, or in awakened moments of ordinary life. Since fairy folk cannot resist the allure of creative energy, perhaps the Poppy Fairy will join you in your own symphony of creative harmonies as you undertake that creative project for which you've been meaning to find the time.

      13. Passage
      Your card is...

      13. Passage

      Soul Message: I am an ever-changing aspect of the Triple Goddess, clothed in the garments of Sophia, the Black Madonna, Mother Mary, Demeter, and all other sacred manifestations of Her mystery. I travel through the portals of Her transformative death and rebirth processes. I am infinite and eternal as I surrender to the depths of my soul’s rebirth.

      Alchemy and Transformation: At this stage of initiation, all that must be relinquished and completed in this particular life cycle is revealed. The soul-spirited individual becomes aware of the need to transform the outer manifestations of life in order to sustain and support the life of the soul. Something must change in order for new life to emerge and prosper.

      Awakening to the Archetype – The Black Madonna: In the pre-Christian West, the cult of the Black Madonna was associated with the alchemical process of death and renewal. You are invited to greet the Black Madonna as a representation of the spiritual forces at work in your daily life. This is a time of renewal and rebirth. What is dying away? What new opportunities await you? Do not be afraid.

      Everyday Encounters: Oftentimes the simple act of cleaning out closets and cabinets affirms one’s readiness for a new cycle of death and rebirth, symbolized by the Black Madonna archetype. House remodeling, relocation, a change of jobs, letting go of old friendships and relationships, a new exercise program, a marriage, divorce, pregnancy—these are some of the many ways in which the Passage or Death card manifests in everyday life. Embrace the uncertainty of change. Your reward will be the peace, clarity, and creativity that come from having nothing left to fear.

      Nature’s Healers: Black Cohosh

      Fifth Chakra

      Fifth Chakra

      Chakra Attributes: (Color: Blue) (Function: Communication, Creativity, Connection)

      Healing Essence of the Chakra: Located in the throat and neck region of the body and extending upward to include the lower region of the brain or cortex, this area holds the communication center. Through the Throat Chakra one may speak long-held truths of past hurts and, in the process, find much inner peace and a sense of personal freedom. With a healed and healthy fifth chakra, one’s words are kind, clear and truthful.

      Healing Flower: Morning Glory

      Affirmations: I am the messenger. I speak my truth with clarity and courage.