"The Great Brotherhood Is Returning -- Who is in the Great White Brotherhood? -- What i s Their Purpose? Sananda Speaks!" on Ashtar C ommand - Spiritual Community Network

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 27, 2013

       http://www.ashtarcommandcrew.net/forum/topic/show?id=2859786%3ATopic%3A2427480&xgs=1&xg_source=msg_share_topic

      The Great Brotherhood Is Returning -- Who is in the Great White Brotherhood? -- What is Their Purpose? Sananda Speaks!

      ~-^~-^~-^~-^~-^~-^~-^~-^~-^~-^~-^~-^~-^~
      We communicate with our galactic global family in Chinese, Dutch, French, Portuguese, Spanish, and English! Can you spare a mere 15 minutes per day to send out intentions to light up the grids for the ASCENSION of MOTHER EARTH GAIA, and all of her inhabitants? Inviting ALL Beloved Lightworkers, Starseeds, Shamans, Crystals, Indigos, Walk-Ins, Braid Ins and Star Wanderers!  We of Project Eagle Triad (Ashtar's Trinity) welcome you with open starship hatches. Write janisel (at) sanandaseagles.com today to join our global galactic family! We love you!
      ~-^~-^~-^~-^~-^~-^~-^~-^~-^~-^~-^~-^~-^~

      The Great Brotherhood Is Returning
      By Sananda (Jesus the Christ Ascended)
      through Rev Deb of Sananda's Eagles and Project: Eagle Triad

      Who is in the Great White Brotherhood?

      Eight of the Buddhas
      Akshobhya Buddha
      Amitabha Buddha
      Amoghasiddhi Buddha
      Ratnasambhava Buddha
      Vairochana Buddha
      Gautama Buddha
      Maitreya Buddha
      Manjushri Buddha

      Seven Elohim
      Elohim Hercules and Amazonia
      Elohim Apollo and Lumina
      Elohim Heros and Amora
      Elohim Astrea and Purity
      Elohim Cyclopea and Virginia
      Elohim Peace and Aloha
      Elohim Arcturus  and Victoria

      Seven Archangels (Male and Female Counterparts)
      Archangel Michael and Archeia Faith
      Archangel Jophiel and Archeia Christine
      Archangel Chamuel and Archeia Charity
      Archangel Gabriel and Archeia Hope
      Archangel Raphael and Mother Mary
      Archangel Uriel and Archeia Aurora
      Archangel Zadkiel and Archeia Holy Amethyst

      Chohans of the Rays
      Ascended Master El Morya
      Ascended Master Lanto
      Ascended Master Paul the Venetian
      Ascended Master Serapis Bey
      Ascended Master Hilarion
      Ascended Lady Master Nada
      Ascended Master Saint Germain
      Maha Chohan

      Ascended Masters
      Ascended Master Afra
      Ascended Lady Master Clara Louise
      Ascended Master Igor
      Ascended Master Jesus
      Ascended Lady Master Kuan Yin
      Ascended Master Kuthumi
      Ascended Master Lanello
      Sanat Kumara and Ascended Lady Master Venus

      Sananda:
      There has been such an astounding change in atmosphere since those times of the original White Brotherhood. It seems that you are in a point in time where, when specific colors are mentioned, there is a tenseness that arises.  The 'White' simply refers to an name signifying a specific tribal group holding consciousness-raising of frequencies together.

      For you see, when you refer to the ‘White Brotherhood, the origins of it began in speaking of the Brotherhoods of the different Tribes that were established here on this planet as the ‘seeds' to allow the earth humans to grow, to evolve into a higher being/s.  There were five Tribes that came from five different places off of this planet, to help re-seed LIGHT on this planet in its time of need.  Re-seeding means to raise the vibrational frequencies of a planet, so it is ready for it's next step in evolution.

      The White Brotherhood was originally upon the planet, along with the Blue Brotherhood, along with the Red Brotherhood, along with the Yellow, and one other.

      So you see, the White Brotherhood was first established to identify where those of Lemuria first came from.  For you do need to realize, Lemurians were not of this earth.  They came here in SHIPS (spacecraft).  So therefore, the color-name was an identifier as to their Tribe, for their colonization, so to speak.  This color indication did not refer to anything but a tribal name.

      The White Brotherhood had a High Council because when they arrived here they dispersed and they set up areas of concentration [for their vibration mission].  After a period of time, the High Council itself became known as the Great White Brotherhood, for they were of the High Council (Higher Dimensional) representatives.  It was the High Council representatives that were TAKEN OFF THIS PLANET to report how things were going here.  For, at that point in time -- during the White Brotherhood's first appearance -- in this planet’s history, we did not have the accumulation of craft that hangs around this planet now.  There were perhaps four ships that stayed and ran a perimeter of this planet at that time.  And when it was time for the High Councils of all the five Tribes to meet, these representatives were TAKEN ABOARD SPACECRAFT and taken to a meeting place off the planet.

      For you see, we could get into much of the history of some of the big mistakes that have happened on this planet, that which has caused some of the greatest devastation that this planet has gone through, by telling you of what had happened in some of these meetings that took place off-planet.  However, that period of time is gone and passed, even though this ancient trauma is still being processed.

      Then, at another point in time in history, the White Brotherhood was disbanded.  The rest were taken 'home' or they left.  Once they had done their job, there was no reason for them to stay.  This happened with each of the five Tribes that were represented here: just one small segment was allowed to stay to oversee the raising of frequencies on the planet.

      Then, unfortunately, some lower toned/intentioned groups' ways caused a decline in Brotherhood member vibration in the 'overseer' group.  Apparently they had stayed here too long -- for too many incarnations -- and their vibrations lowered.  They began picking up some of the ways of the lower vibrational beings that they were dealing with.

      This caused wars, this caused tragedies, and the White Brotherhood was completely forgotten -- in times of darkness -- because it was and is the Highest Order of the Highest Vibration of the Highest Intent.
      There have been several times in history that there have been beings from numerous planets -- that have gone beyond the vibration of this planet -- have found each other and banded together.  They were given the White Brotherhood again.  Then, at times, they had to disband, and then they came back when frequencies allowed.

      It is time again NOW for the White Brotherhood.  It is being put together.  We cannot discuss with whom, where, or the intent.  But it is coming back.   The last time it was back was almost 100 years ago.   That’s not very long ago.  It’s getting shorter and shorter, considering at one point in time when the original White Brotherhood disbanded, it was 10,000 years before the next one came.  So the time is moving quicker, it is taking less and less time to raise that vibration.  This is good!