Hilary Raimo: A Day of Infinite Potential! What's New and More!....

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 27, 2013

      HillaryRaimo.com

      Newsletter FULL Banner
      In This Issue
      What's New at Taa-naash-kaa-da
      The Weather and You
      Summer Solstice Visions
      Hillary interviews Dr. Steven Greer

      What's New
      at
      Taa-naash-kaa-da

      Taa-naash-kaa-da Sanctuary
      is a unique cooperative community operating in Las Vegas, New Mexico , welcoming Children Returning Home. We're primarily a large, extended family, but for those who hear the Earth speak, we provide some of the most extraordinary opportunities ever experienced.

      We're excited to have new members join
      Taa-naash-kaa-da Sanctuary and are interested in individuals or communities who want to create a sustainable culture. Here, you can have the experience of be part of something that uplifts and affirms life for All Our Relations, in the company of other intuitive individuals supporting each other in living an ecological life.

      Need a Venue for an event?
      Looking for a private personal retreat? Interested in joining group gatherings of like minded men and women?

      http://www.taanaashkaada.org/index.html

      Upcoming Shows/Events

      Monday July 1st 9pm EST Hillary guest appearance on
      The Searchers Road Map Show
      with host Keith Anthony Blanchard on Blog Talk Radio
      Hillary will be discussing "Navigating collective events in a holistic approach for optimum self preservation and spiritual enlightenment." 8pm CST, 9pm EST

      Day of Infinite Potential
      Friday June 28th, 2013

      A Gateway Stimulation of Sensual Telepathy. Make it a day of focusing on your highest vision of you and live it for this 24 hours period.

      We ask that if you normally live this life practice, that today you BELIEVE IT and REFRAIN from ALL NEGATIVITY.

      Can you hold your center in the face of a storm? Can you see beauty when faced with shadow?

      It is time  to walk your talk.

      Join us on Facebook and share this intention with your friends and loved ones. Ask them to hold the power of love in their hearts intentionally and with focus on this special day.

      How Does the Weather Affect You?

      Have you ever thought to compare the weather to your life? Of course it is a personal question only you can answer.

      You walked right into my river, and came into my red tent. You were able to withstand the flow. Able to stand strong against the deep under currents trying to take you down. You valued your time inside my tent. You were able to honor an even exchange of energy. You were appropriate in your offering. Then you opened up and let yourself be vulnerable. You allowed me to see into you without any fear or restraint. Afterward there was no shame or regret, no wanting to run and hide, no anger misdirected.
      I asked you a question.
      You answered, my ego couldn't handle it. A moment of pure love like that might destroy my hardened shell of a persona and birth a saint.. the cocoon process would be intense.

      In two sentences you saw who I really was.

      Summer Solstice Visions

      Dear Universe,
      What if every thought you have becomes true?

      Even those seemingly unimportant thoughts. In fact, the more whimsical the thought the faster it forms it seems.
      What would you do?
      Would you change what you are thinking? or would you trust those thoughts?
      What if those thoughts were thinking thru you to be born into form?

      The Hillary Raimo Show Presents Dr. Steven Greer
      The Hillary Raimo Show Presents Dr. Steven Greer

      Listen to my recent interview with Dr. Steven Greer on Achieve Radio!

      blue lotus

      Hillary is available for private phone sessions (Skype sessions available for International clients)

      It is all about you for an hour! Setting aside sacred time and space for yourself to focus on you is love.

      To schedule a session/For more information
      CLICK HERE

      Hillary Raimo | www.hillaryraimo.com | Albany | NY | 12203