[ANGEL] 7 Cancer, The Angels of Ancient Miracles and Levitation

  • Cynthia Schlosser
    Message 1 of 11 , Jun 27, 2013

      376580_443406145703907_1759383951_n

      7 degrees Cancer
      The Angels of Ancient Miracles and Levitation
      Also known as

      The Angels of

      Losimon’

      Beloved,

      ‘We teach the mystery of magic equilibrium, which is the experience of clarity and peacefulness of being, will, intellect, feelings, and sensations.

      We teach insights about true morality, enlightenment, and divine perspectives about the meaning of good and evil.’

      We inform about original mysteries and religious systems of Earth.
       FatherMotherGod
Amon Ra's picture
       We inspired original Divine religious systems to enliven visualization with powerful flowing feelings of manifesting the splendor and majesty of Divine Being.
      Female Divinity
        To the extent that true spiritual morality was valued, to that extent these systems and mysteries were successful and long lived.

      []

        The splendor and majesty of Divine Being, which is the sum total of all of the divine virtues taken together, is the source of true spiritual morality, youthening and vitality.

      This is the Divine virtue of the first letter of our name, the letter L.

      This virtue shines with the most lovely translucent olive green light.

      Original Divine mysteries and religious systems of antiquity were inspired to see creation through the eyes of Love Divine.

       To the extent that this goal was adhered to,  Divine Justice and Harmony were manifested, bringing success and satisfaction to all concerned.

       These are the virtues of umlaut O, eu, and O.

      They shine with
      deep orange light and ultramarine blue light respectively.

      ‘We confer acute discernment and understanding of the legality of spirituality, which is the maintaining of harmony in the web of life.’

      Original Divine mystical systems sought to access omnipotent all-penetrating-will for the highest good of all.

      portal
      This virtue comes from the Delta brainwave state of pure being and unity with Divine Being and all Creation.

      It gives control over all beings.

      This is the divine virtue of the letter S, that shines with a purple red light.
       Energy Update: Hey my friend!
On a personal & collective
level, we have been moving through a
deep healing cycle this past week,
and will continue to do so for a
while longer. Many people are
feeling like they are being turned
inside-out, however it's actually
because they are being prepared for
deeper & more lasting
healing/awakening to occur. Some
important things to note right now:
Whatever that's keeping us away from
being our most authentic self is no
longer something that can
comfortably be in our experience.
Speaking our truth in a loving way
& practicing non-judgment will
support us greatly. Pacing ourselves
& giving ourselves full
permission to process through
whatever emotions or situations that
come up are also quite important.
Deep breathing, meditation,
exercise, eating nutritious foods,
dancing, gratitude, being of service
& allowing ourselves to channel
our creative gifts will support us
greatly. We are all in this
together! Artwork by: G. Speed
      ‘We teach the children of God to control the electric fluid, which is the fire principle of WILL AND INTENT.’

      We inspired these religious systems to penetrate into The Laws of Cause and Effect, the divine virtue of letter I.

      ‘We reveal insights into divine laws of karma, which are the laws of cause and effect.

      We teach the law of evolution and history of such unfoldment in context of metaphysical laws such as the “as above, so below”.’

      In understanding ancient miracles, especially levitation, we confer the divine virtue of flowing feelings, fluidity, magnetism and change.

      ATT000071.jpg
      We especially inspire flowing feelings of omnipotence.

      "With the faith of a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say to a mountain, be ye removed unto the sea, and it shall be done."
       http://lucas2012infos.files.wordpress.com/2013/01/brighteningthepath.gif
      The virtue of flowing feelings and the change process is the virtue letter, M, of our name.

      We teach the principle of fluidity, of emotional flowing, which allows a person to monitor the course of evolution in any area, place, or period of time by understanding the feelings of that place and time.

      We teach how to master the magnetic fluid, or feeling energy, in order to master the laws of gravity.
       great divine
director
      The next letter in our name, the letter “O”  again emphasizes transmutation through cognition brought about by love divine.

      Then success and satisfaction for all manifests through the divine virtue of justice and harmony.

      We help people understand that justice IS harmony and harmony IS justice.

      This virtue of harmony reveals the mysteries of astro and metaphysics.

      By seeing through the eyes of Love Divine, the underlying original perfect divine blueprints can be seen in anything in creation.

      This awakens divine cognition which results in transmutation into perfection.

      ‘We teach the children of God how to attune to divine justice, so that they have the power to evoke any scenario to manifest with an absolute sense of divine justice, order and harmony.’

      We inspired these virtues in ancient mysteries and religious systems so that they manifested flowing feelings of Divine Supreme Happiness.

      danceoneness.13
      To the extent that they manifested feelings of divine happiness, they were successful and were able to see the solutions to any problems.

       This is the final Divine virtue of our name, the letter N.

      ‘We reveal the stage of development of any spirits, how to achieve absolute mastery over all beings on earth in a way that is in harmony with Divine Will, and how to control electromagnetic fluids, which are the flowing energies of WILL and FEELINGS, to regulate and/or overcome even the force of gravity.’
       Astral Travel 3.jpg
      Divine Providence has given us responsibility to reveal how these Divine virtues expressed themselves in various ancient mysteries and religious systems, so that the deep roots of enlightenment from the past are brought forth into the present where they bloom again in fresh and unique ways.

      It is the understanding, generation, and mastery of FLOWING DIVINE FEELINGS that reflect the Will of Heaven that manifests perfection throughout all times in history.

      It is through intense flowing feelings that enough magnetic power is generated to attract and manifest new sacred realities upon earth.

       Mastery of flowing feelings is the mystery of the change process.

      Miracles result
      .

      ALL of the miracles and powers of ancient religions and priesthoods depended on mastery of FLOWING FEELINGS.

      These feelings came from DIVINE INTENT, intent attuned through inner guidance with Omnipotent, Omnipresent, Omniscient Will of Divine Providence for the highest good.

      Just as a computer works on two principles, the 1 and the 0, so do all miracles depend on the electro-magnetic polarity of WILL AND FEELINGS.

      It is important that the sons and daughters of Divine Being claim their abilities to enter into flowing states of Divine supreme happiness, for this is the principle of coherence.

       In a state of divine happiness solutions to problems are easily known and manifested.

      The virtues of ‘Losimon’ produce miracles to make earth a home that is a pleasurable and happy place for all sentient life, a true manifestation of heaven on earth.

      To produce feelings that are powerful enough to create strong miraculous changes, it is best that ALL OPPOSING NEGATIVE FEELINGS being held on a subconscious level,  which contradict the feelings  being generated for a miracle, are healed, transformed and transmuted through unconditional love and empathy.

      Negative feelings that are loved with unconditional understanding and empathy will heal as they FLOW in a safe and non-destructive way.

       That is why outmoded socially sanctioned practices of suppressing, denying, medicating, or by-passing painful or wounded feelings—the old paradigm—must be re-evaluated and replaced by enlightened understanding of how emotions heal through flowing safely in an atmosphere of LOVE.

      Painful emotional traumas are not healed by avoiding them.

      The new paradigm of emotional healing teaches that all wounded feelings were at one point normal responses to traumatic situations, and that they should be validated and allowed to flow to natural resolution safely in a non-destructive way.

      Loving all feelings, and loving all the parts of the self that are generating them facilitates intense periods of catharsis, and is an integral part of the recapitulation procedure.

      “God’s love is like the sun, it shines equally on the good and bad alike.”

      It is time to embrace the paradigm of loving all feelings alike with unconditional all encompassing love, instead of resisting, fearing, condemning, denying, hating, or acting out negative ones in destructive ways.
       Intuition
      THE LAW OF FEELINGS IS THAT FEELINGS CHANGE BY BEING FELT.
      Feelings heal themselves by flowing nondestructively.

      A good cry is essential to emotional health when sadness comes up for healing.

      The feeling ‘body’ is the astral body.

      let go
      The feeling body must have good circulation.
      Feelings must move.
      Feelings must breathe.

      Just like the physical body, the astral or emotional body knows how to heal when given the proper conditions.

      “As above, so below.”

      Earth is 80 percent water.

      The human body is approximately the same.

      Just as desire is analogous to fire,

      and thought is analogous to air,

      feelings are analogous to water

      By loving all feelings with UNCONDITIONAL LOVE, it is possible to let them flow and heal and purify.
      This is necessary for generating states of divine happiness that are required for miracles and levitation, especially from the subconscious mind.

      looking
       In letting negative feelings flow and heal, ground rules of how to do feeling expression are needed to ensure success; safeguards should be followed, such as always working on strong feelings within a protected context that has been spelled out and agreed-to in advance.
       Strong feelings are powerful, both negative ones and positive ones.
      Wounded painful feelings, in order to heal and change, MUST be allowed to flow, but safely and non-destructively.

      Regret 33
      Strict clear limitations, already in place, prevent destructive, acting out toward self, others, and/or the environment as long suppressed feelings of anger, fear, shame, and helplessness are finally allowed to unfreeze and move.

      Remember, for recapitulation of emotional traumas to work most efficiently and effectively, ‘old’ painful feelings are processed and healed

      (Message over 64 KB, truncated)
    • Cynthia Schlosser