Latest Webinars and Workshops | Natalie Glasson | Om Na

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 27 3:19 AM

      You've received this email because you signed up or made a purchase at http://www.omna.org
      Om Na, I Am Bliss, Om Na, I Am Bliss, Om Na, I Am Bliss, Om Na, I Am Bliss, Om Na, I Am Bliss, Om Na

          Welcome to the Sacred School of Om Na with channelled wisdom, light and love through Channel, Author and Spiritual Mentor, Natalie Glasson.You are greatly appreciated and loved unconditionally in this very moment, light and wondrous blessings are sent to your heart and soul, you are honoured as your true self.

       Dear Shay,
      New Webinars with Mary Magdalene, 'Heart Chakra Awakening,' start on the 27th June, Click Here

      Next London Workshop, 'Shift Into Your Enlightened Body with Master Kuthumi,' 6th July, 10am- 5pm Click Here

      Archangel Metatron's Capsule of Wisdom Number 48 is now available to download.
      Hope you enjoy.
      Many blessings, Natalie
      Starts Today!!!
      Heart Chakra Awakening with Mary Magdalene
      Online Webinar Workshop
      Channelled through Natalie Glasson
      7pm UK Time
      27th June- Part 1
      4th July- Part 2
      11th July- Part 3
      (You can attend all or just one)
      It is the time of love, experiencing and expressing a pure vibration of love. It is divine timing to focus upon the healing, restoring and expansion of the Heart Chakra in order to bring forward a purer understanding of the love of the Creator. Mary Magdalene invites you to explore and heal your heart chakra supported by her sacred goddess guidance and vibration. Mary Magdalene is known as the Celestial Rose Heart because of her sacred loving expression and the support that she offers many in opening and healing their heart chakras on the Earth and the inner planes.
      In a three part webinar series Mary Magdalene wishes to connect you on a deeper level with your heart chakra, assist you in recognising the love that your heart holds and how to use it as your power. She wishes to aid cellular repatterning for your entire being to be attuned to the heart vibration, encourage you to access the subtle chambers of your heart chakra, heal past pain held within the heart chakra and the heart organ, as well as anchoring new vibrations of Creator heart chakra energy from the universe into your being to aid further expansion. Mary Magdalene will encourage you to hold a greater awareness of your heart chakra in your daily reality while channelling all her love into your being to soothe and heal all aspects of your being.
      Allow Mary Magdalene to assist you in opening up to the powerful love volume and frequencies within you aiding a more complete manifestation of love within your reality.
      Book and Register

      Shift Into Your Enlightened Body
      with Master Kuthumi

      Leave behind your physical perspective of yourself and allow yourself to shift into your spiritual essence
      Channelled Workshop through Natalie Glasson
      6th July 2013 10am-approx 5pm
      Columbia Hotel,  Lancaster Gate,  London, England

      Master Kuthumi invites you to join him in this one day workshop to encourage you to shift into your enlightened body and experienced a reality bursting with enlightenment, clarity and guidance from within your being. With the new energies of 2013 beginning to settle and stabilise within our beings and reality it is a wonderful opportunity to focus upon embodiment and bringing into physical manifestation the divinity and magnificence that is within your being and physical body. You are naturally connected into a powerful network of universal energies and consciousness, known as the Creator, it is time to access, activate and familiarise yourself with your true existence drawing forth the sacred wisdom, clarity, understanding and resonance that is yours to transmit into your reality. Already you have accepted so many realisations about yourself and the Creator but now is the time to embody and walk as your truth upon the Earth, living, expressing and confirming your divinity with every moment of your reality. This is the era to BE your sacred self within all levels of your being and reality, free from fear or doubt, Master Kuthumi wishes to be of service to you and assist you in shifting into your enlightened body.
      Master Kuthumi wishes to aid you in awakening, accessing, becoming the enlightenment of the Creator, understanding what enlightenment is and how it can be experienced in your reality. To access and discover your own source of enlightenment and divine consciousness as well as reprogramming your mind and energetic patterns to resonate with your source of enlightenment, clear and heal your senses in order to awaken your receptivity to the Creator and the light. Master Kuthumi will encourage you to merge with specific Ascended Masters in order to heighten the vibration of enlightenment and clarity within your being, as well as attuning you to the divine Creator network of sacred consciousness.
      Leave behind your physical perspective of yourself and allow yourself to shift into your spiritual essence.

      Allowing Yourself To Be Provided For
      Capsule No
      15th June 2013
      With Archangel Metatron

      In Capsule 48 Archangel Metatron describes how we are each always provided for by the Creator, he assists in a unique understanding of all our needs and requirements being provided for to aid our further ability of manifestation and creation in our realities. With this understanding you allow yourself the freedom to connect with the Creator and develop your manifestation skills. Archangel Metatron shares a special mantra and its meaning to assist in your continued belief and perspective that all is provided to you, while sharing a meditation that shifts your consciousness from lack and limitations to abundance and freedom, attuning your entire being with this new understanding. This is a powerful communication from Archangel Metatron especially focused upon the divinity within your being.

      Twelve Rays of Light
      A Guide to the Rays of Light and the Spiritual Hierarchy
      By Natalie Glasson

      Paperback Book
      Receive 3 Free Channelled Guided Meditations with every purchase to help you experience the energies of the Rays of Light
      Buy Now

      Home Shop  School  About Natalie Free Downloads Workshop

      Sacred School of Om Na

      Wisdom House, Kingsley Road
      Harrow, HA2
      8LD